Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) (33385 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by osbubud: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
9 lives. That's just a single cat's life u just claimed. RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
aluma:
There was an early morning accident at sakponba road by erie junction close to huasa quaters in benin city, involving two tippers and two commercial bus.

The accident occurred when one of the tipper, was trying to over take the other one. Then lost control and rammed into two commercial bus on opposite direction. Claim nine lives at the spot and others been rushed to the hospital.

I know it doesn't guarantee safety but sitting in the front seat is not a good idea. You see the angle of impact, you can see the driver dodged his side and used the passenger front seat to collide.
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by Bbqekpa: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fuckthamods:
The truck driver should be lynched angry
I hate truck drivers.. Many of them know it's a truck which can be very dangerous to other road users and yet they drive like it's 'Need For Speed'

I'm telling you. They can be very reckless
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
What a calamity! Our drivers are very impatient I must confess
Re: Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) by aluma(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Joromi1:
Which motivational speaker encouraged the small bus to go on a head-to-head collision with that gwongworo?
not motivational speaker two tipper on d left side one trying to over take the other lost control left his lane ann use the two buses as wedge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) / Okada Rider With 4 School Children While On Phone Call (Photos) / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.