Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Africans Needs To Wake Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africans Needs To Wake Up (783 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Man Refuses To Wake Up After Reaching His Destination In Bus(still Breathing) / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Needs To Wake Up by Olumighty123(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
The paper that is printed to enslave the world.

When you have something they need, they print this paper and exchange it with your valuable items.

When they have something you need, they say to you: "come and work for us so we can print our paper for you to use to exchange the valuable item we have which you are in need."

This system is like, you have a particular type of food in your house, you also have stones in the house. I, also, have a different type of food and stones in my home. ~Anytime I have an appetite for your food, I take some of the stones in my house, give it to you and then take away your food to satisfy my taste. However, whenever you have a taste for the food in my house, I say to you: "your stones cannot be accepted as a means of exchange for my food." Therefore, you must come to my yard to work in order that I can give you some of my stones for you to use to exchange my food.

To have justice, if my stones can be exchanged for your food, then your stones, must also be allowed for exchanging of my food. Else, let every home exchange it food only with the stones that comes from that home.

One day, the people will come to understand!

(1) (Reply)

Printing Branding And Packaging Productions @ 08025281998 / New / Hello Can Someone Help Me To Get Some Job And If U Can Help Pls Call This Numbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.