Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Can Someone Help Me With Streetlight Materials And Their Prices? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Someone Help Me With Streetlight Materials And Their Prices? (616 Views)

Fabrication Of Creative Materials And Corporate Branding / Brand New Original JBL SPEAKERS And Their PRICES / Cable TV Decoders In Nigeria And Their Prices (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With Streetlight Materials And Their Prices? by SeniorRef: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
I need to get this for my school project,thanks and God bless U.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Streetlight Materials And Their Prices? by elpee2015(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
What exactly is your project that will make the question easier to answer. We have several types of street lighting; solar streetlights and conventional ones with electricity. The conventional ones are either incandescent or led lights. Then you have the fittings, poles, cabling, kiosk and up to the transformer for conventional ones and then for the solar ones you have the solar panels, battery and then either fixed unit, standalone systems or central distribution system. So you have to be specific.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Streetlight Materials And Their Prices? by SeniorRef: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2021
elpee2015:
What exactly is your project that will make the question easier to answer. We have several types of street lighting; solar streetlights and conventional ones with electricity. The conventional ones are either incandescent or led lights. Then you have the fittings, poles, cabling, kiosk and up to the transformer for conventional ones and then for the solar ones you have the solar panels, battery and then either fixed unit, standalone systems or central distribution system. So you have to be specific.
Thanks for the response sir. Actually,it's the convention ones with transformer and electricity.I just need a summary of the materials I need to set up one and the estimated prices of the materials.I will also appreciate if u can help with the summary of the process of setting up one.God bless U Sir.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Streetlight Materials And Their Prices? by lisungroup06: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2021
The temperature and humidity environmental chambers can simulate a variety of temperature and humidity natural environments, and is suitable for testing electronic devices, household appliances, food, trolleys, vulcanized rubber, plastic rubber, metal materials and other commodities.

(1) (Reply)

Alienware Gaming Monitor / SOLD*Hp Pavilion G62 I3 6gb RAM, 500gb HDD @65k / Clean Redmi Note 4....3gb/32gb @30k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.