Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State (17891 Views)

60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by tenpipsperday: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
When you look at his picture closely you will see his two eyes didn't align just the way his brain is not balanced
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
WTF? A kid? Disgusting!
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Boniwhite: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God!

Why can't men control their sex drive?
Some rape apologists here would say when a lady dresses in a sexy dress she is attracting rapist.

Oh! Maybe this 5years old girl dressed in a sexy outfit.
How is begging for money harmful? Do we force you to give us money? We beg for it and if you don't give me move on. Life continues.

I don't expect anything less from rape sympathizers.

What I know is that we will all reap what we sow.

Don't shift the post.
This thread is about rape not infidelity.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 1 broken.
pained ferminist. You&your likes hate men&if given power you will treat men like dog or goat. Dey shout future is female upandan,Dont goan marry.till your date expire! undecided[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=106036447]God!

Why can't men control their sex drive?
Some rape apologists here would say when a lady dresses in a sexy dress she is attracting rapist.

Oh! Maybe this 5years old girl dressed in a sexy
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Gfskw: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jesus
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by izubext007: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nal them , jobless and lonely people will always engage in this .
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
AFONJA grin
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by ceaser: 3:50am On Sep 22, 2021
But the child's mother is there for you to fantasise about as far as you want. In whatever ways you want your needs met s3xually, the girl's mother should suffice. And I am sure she won't deny you s3x knowing fully that your magnanimity ensures she has a help mate and her daughter has a father figure.

But no, you had to throw all that opportunity away and did the unthinkable.

I guess your village people has finally gotten their call to you connected via MTN - everywhere you go. And you were unfortunate enough to pick that call.
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Most step daughters are being abused by their step fathers...so sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) / Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.