Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Need To Send Money To A UK Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Send Money To A UK Bank Account (337 Views)

Best UK Bank Accounts / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Send Money To A UK Bank Account by martinkem(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hi,

I'm trying to send some money to my UK bank account and I was wondering what my option were.

Looking for option that would let me send it using my Naira Mastercard or Internet banking.
Re: I Need To Send Money To A UK Bank Account by TarOrfeeek: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Send it to me

I'll send it to your UK account
Re: I Need To Send Money To A UK Bank Account by YeyeGbami: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
martinkem:
Hi,

I'm trying to send some money to my UK bank account and I was wondering what my option were.

Looking for option that would let me send it using my Naira Mastercard or Internet banking.

Visit your bank, they will give you available options

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Christmas Gift Boxes Work In Your Small Business Ororganization / A Complete Guide On The Selection Of Genuine Interior Designer / FCMB Flexxtern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.