Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York (1674 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by Techsavvy1: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wulQURLQzdg

According to a publication on Sahara reporters, the pro Buhari protesters were paid $50 per hour each and the protest lasted for 3 hours meaning each got $150
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol. Hunger na bastard wey no respect race, nationality, ethnicity or gender.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by OfoIgbo: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
IPOB is not there.

That's exactly why the presidency didn't want IPOB there. They will intimidate the crap out of those hired buffoons.

IPOB should organise and be there on the 24th.

IPOB does not have to associate or partner with the Yoruba nation proponents while there, because of lingering blackmail and psychological intimidation being meted out on Yorubas by the presidency

5 Likes

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by Tinubuadvocate: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Whether they are Nigerians or fake Nigerians that doesn't matter as long as they pass the messages to general public. Even if stone and tree can do the work so be it.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by yemmight(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Now because Buhari supporters showed up, it has become issue of bribing Pro-Buhari. Honestly, no matter how terrible a man could be, some people will still stay behind him.

4 Likes

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by AntiBMC(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please remove ipob from there. It's NINAS. And they made it clear in their statement that they don't want anything to do with IPOB.
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by richmond500: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
So no Buhari supporter in new York abi?

One thing u should know is that PMB supporters aren't paid to support him, they are either patriots or proponents of one Nigeria or anti terrorists, unlike NK urchins
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by donbachi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
"$50 per hour"

While,in nigeria.bubu supporters are paid 1k for a full day.
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by MajesticKris: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Them go pay back that $150 ×2 for airport by the time them come back...

donbachi:
"$50 per hour"

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by MajesticKris: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nothing Goes for Nothing in this our OBODO NIGERIA!!
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by Naijanascam: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
donbachi:
"$50 per hour"

Those are local and roadside thugs
Even 30naira meals is ok for them
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by LegendHero(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:
IPOB is not there.

That's exactly why the presidency didn't want IPOB there. They will intimidate the crap out of those hired buffoons.

IPOB should organise and be there on the 24th.

IPOB does not have to associate or partner with the Yoruba nation proponents while there, because of lingering blackmail and psychological intimidation being meted out on Yorubas by the presidency

Lol IPOB intimidate black Americans?

Blacks are different breed of human and so psycho. They have been opening rooms against Nigerians on clubhouse claiming ADOS and that’s where you’ll see how much some of them are starting to hate Nigerians and you will be amazed as to how much they know Nigeria and the tribes.

Infact the ADOS once opened a clubhouse room praising the Fulanis as their only friend and that the rest of the tribe always call them house negros and Akata and etc.

How they know about Fulani still remain a mystery to me. They only accommodate views of people that talk good thing about Fulanis and if you say anything bad, they either move you to the audience or block you.

Blacks don’t chestbeat o know that. They will shoot you and kill you because they really don’t value life that much and the gang lifestyle is deeply rooted in their soul.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by OfoIgbo: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol IPOB intimidate black Americans?

Blacks are different breed of human and so psycho. They have been opening rooms against Nigerians on clubhouse claiming ADOS and that’s where you’ll see how much some of them are starting to hate Nigerians and you will be amazed as to how much they know Nigeria and the tribes.

Infact the ADOS once opened a clubhouse room praising the Fulanis as their only friend and that the rest of the tribe always call them house negros and Akata and etc.

How they know about Fulani still remain a mystery to me. They only accommodate views of people that talk good thing about Fulanis and if you say anything bad, they either move you to the audience or block you.

Blacks don’t chestbeat o know that. They will shoot you and kill you because they really don’t value life that much and the gang lifestyle is deeply rooted in their soul.

Igbos have faced much worse. Unarmed Igbos that are facing helicopter gunboats and fighter jets, and yet still have the balls to go bump off stray police and military men.

But more importantly, genetically speaking, it's alleged that a good chunk of African Americans have Igbo ancestry, and if that detail were to start emerging, the protesting black Americans will start having s cond thoughts.

There is a reason, the Buhari I government was desperate in ensuring Igbos are not a part of this protests, believe me.

Now you already know that the current Fulani government controls the levers of power and because of that, gym hey have access to resources which they can deploy to subliminally get uneducated black Americans to see things the Fulani way, while destroying the Igbo and Kalabari Yoruba image in their midst.

I know that IPOB involvement in these protests will unearth what they are hiding

3 Likes

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by LegendHero(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Igbos have faced much worse. Unarmed Igbos that are facing helicopter gunboats and fighter jets, and yet still have the balls to go bump off stray police and military men.

But more importantly, genetically speaking, it's alleged that a good chunk of African Americans have Igbo ancestry, and if that detail were to start emerging, the protesting black Americans will start having s cond thoughts.

There is a reason, the Buhari I government was desperate in ensuring Igbos are not a part of this protests, believe me.

Now you already know that the current Fulani government controls the levers of power and because of that, gym hey have access to resources which they can deploy to subliminally get uneducated black Americans to see things the Fulani way, while destroying the Igbo and Kalabari Yoruba image in their midst.

I know that IPOB involvement in these protests will unearth what they are hiding

Lol there is nothing IPOB is doing today that OPC of the era of the early 90s did not do. You know how many times policemen were killed and bombs used in Lagos in those days?

There is nothing IPOB is doing that the Niger Delta militant haven’t done. ND militant are more deadly and daring than any other organization whatsoever.

The Northerners are even more deadly, more daring, beastly when triggered with no regard for life too much and we see how the Kanuris started the Boko Haram that the military even dreaded till now.

What I’m saying here is that each tribe can be deadly depending on the situation at hand and what kind of war there were being pushed to.

However on the issue of blacks, I think based on generational issue of slavery and most of their direct grandparents living the times it makes them damaged psychologically and they are so beast in nature.

I’ve know blacks are crazy before but in the clubhouse room that day I can feel the hate and savagery in how they operate and think especially towards Nigeria tribes except Fulanis. It seems someone is feeding them wrong news and I think some Somalis are also masquerading as Nigerians going ahead to attack blacks so that they can turn against us. Like 3 people spoke on that stage that I’m 99% sure are not Nigerians but they claim Igbos and Yorubas so I think there is a game at work.

I doubt it was orchestrated by Buhari. I think the blacks are matching the Igbos & Yorubas because they said we look down on them in America and that we call them Akata, Negroes, and other demeaning words and we always take their jobs or so. They know Fulanis don’t come to the USA and they know how people always abuse Fulanis on clubhouse so they just chose the divide and rule concept. Befriend Fulanis and extract info from them about Igbos and Yorubas because it was actually one Fulani guy that reiterated that we call them Akata on that stage.
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by OfoIgbo: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol there is nothing IPOB is doing today that OPC of the era of the early 90s did not do. You know how many times policemen were killed and bombs used in Lagos in those days?

There is nothing IPOB is doing that the Niger Delta militant haven’t done. ND militant are more deadly and daring than any other organization whatsoever.

The Northerners are even more deadly, more daring, beastly when triggered with no regard for life too much and we see how the Kanuris started the Boko Haram that the military even dreaded till now.

What I’m saying here is that each tribe can be deadly depending on the situation at hand and what kind of war there were being pushed to.

However on the issue of blacks, I think based on generational issue of slavery and most of their direct grandparents living the times it makes them damaged psychologically and they are so beast in nature.

I’ve know blacks are crazy before but in the clubhouse room that day I can feel the hate and savagery in how they operate and think especially towards Nigeria tribes except Fulanis. It seems someone is feeding them wrong news and I think some Somalis are also masquerading as Nigerians going ahead to attack blacks so that they can turn against us. Like 3 people spoke on that stage that I’m 99% sure are not Nigerians but they claim Igbos and Yorubas so I think there is a game at work.

I doubt it was orchestrated by Buhari. I think the blacks are matching the Igbos & Yorubas because they said we look down on them in America and that we call them Akata, Negroes, and other demeaning words and we always take their jobs or so. They know Fulanis don’t come to the USA and they know how people always abuse Fulanis on clubhouse so they just chose the divide and rule concept. Befriend Fulanis and extract info from them about Igbos and Yorubas because it was actually one Fulani guy that reiterated that we call them Akata on that stage.

The Nigerian government tries to make northern militants appear invincible, but haven't you noticed that these Fulani terrorists always come out second best whenever they confront ESN. But when these northern groups confront the Nigerian army, it is arranged so they can comfortably steal planes and armoured tanks. Why are they not showing that daring behaviour when they are facing ESN?

Even till today, the Nigerian military and police are scared of ESN which is why they can't do anything to counter the sit-at-home homes orders. It took the express order by ipob for the current sit-at-home to be halted.

OPC, Niger Delta militants and Fulani bandits were never declared terrorists so there is no way they would have faced the opposition ESN is facing. ESN just needs a more qualified commander in chief, and also bear in mind ESN is just a vigilante group.

Black Americans can't intimidate Igbos with violence. They don't have what it takes to intimidate Igbos especially in the US that people can own assault rifles.

Now getting back to the group you are talking about, it is the duty of Fulani controlled NIA, to be organising such clandestine moves, making it appear as though it is an organic movement of African Americans willingly choosing to be anti Yoruba and Igbo, nationalists hole being pro Fulani.

I can guarantee you that Buhari's government's hand is deeply involved in that action
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by LegendHero(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The Nigerian government tries to make northern militants appear invincible, but haven't you noticed that these Fulani terrorists always come out second best whenever they confront ESN. But when these northern groups confront the Nigerian army, it is arranged so they can comfortably steal planes and armoured tanks. Why are they not showing that daring behaviour when they are facing ESN?

Even till today, the Nigerian military and police are scared of ESN which is why they can't do anything to counter the sit-at-home homes orders. It took the express order by ipob for the current sit-at-home to be halted.

OPC, Niger Delta militants and Fulani bandits were never declared terrorists so there is no way they would have faced the opposition ESN is facing. ESN just needs a more qualified commander in chief, and also bear in mind ESN is just a vigilante group.

Black Americans can't intimidate Igbos with violence. They don't have what it takes to intimidate Igbos especially in the US that people can own assault rifles.

Now getting back to the group you are talking about, it is the duty of Fulani controlled NIA, to be organising such clandestine moves, making it appear as though it is an organic movement of African Americans willingly choosing to be anti Yoruba and Igbo, nationalists hole being pro Fulani.

I can guarantee you that Buhari's government's hand is deeply involved in that action

I don’t want this to degenerate into ESN and ND or OPC debate so as not to miss the line of thought.

But I can bet you Boko Haram were at their peak when Jonathan was in power so your argument that Nigeria (Fulani) government are the one that makes them bold.

ESN that Abba Kyari and his small boys decimated within few weeks before the Igbos started speaking up and showing that their land has been invaded? ESN? ESN that the command was demolished few month after Buhari said he will treat them in the language they understand. Same ESN that their leader was captured without retaliation and become toothless bulldog even with Kanu in detention.

Bro ESN is not as 5% deadly as Boko (At least for now, I don’t know the future), they don’t even have the terrain for that and ESN are geographically at a disadvantage.

But let’s leave that back and forth and focus on these ADOS guys. Well you might be right that the Fulanis or NIA are the ones fueling this but I don’t always subject my logic to conspiracy theory. Looking at how we treat those guys and clubhouse bringing the world close through speech, they might just take the step of antagonizing us on their own because they always join rooms where Nigerians spread their dirty linen in the open.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by Grace001: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2021
That’s the work of abike Daniri
Re: Shameful: Paid Buhari Supporters Fight With Oduduwa And IPOB In New York by OfoIgbo: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
LegendHero:

I don’t want this to degenerate into ESN and ND or OPC debate so as not to miss the line of thought.

But I can bet you Boko Haram were at their peak when Jonathan was in power so your argument that Nigeria (Fulani) government are the one that makes them bold.

ESN that Abba Kyari and his small boys decimated within few weeks before the Igbos started speaking up and showing that their land has been invaded? ESN? ESN that the command was demolished few month after Buhari said he will treat them in the language they understand. Same ESN that their leader was captured without retaliation and become toothless bulldog even with Kanu in detention.

Bro ESN is not as 5% deadly as Boko (At least for now, I don’t know the future), they don’t even have the terrain for that and ESN are geographically at a disadvantage.

But let’s leave that back and forth and focus on these ADOS guys. Well you might be right that the Fulanis or NIA are the ones fueling this but I don’t always subject my logic to conspiracy theory. Looking at how we treat those guys and clubhouse bringing the world close through speech, they might just take the step of antagonizing us on their own because they always join rooms where Nigerians spread their dirty linen in the open.

ESN has not even been around for up to a year yet, but the Nigerian security forces were devoting more security materials to fighting ESN. At some point, the Nigerian security forces started deploying soldiers from Borno to the east. That alone tells you the seriousness with which they view ESN.
The Fulani government even declared IPOB a terrorist organisation, when they were just waving banners. But in all the gragra of OPC with guns and charms, it never even crossed the mind of the rulers to declare OPC a terrorist organisation

And yet, ESN still powers hard. Just a few weeks ago, after the kidnap of Kanu, Fulani bandits thought the road was clear and they went on a killing spree in Enugu state and were taunting ESN. 24 Hours later, ESN showed up and cleared them. SInce then, we haven't heard from those Fulani terrorists.

Boko Haram does not have what it takes to declare a sit-at-home in the Northwest. Fulani herder/terrorists do not have what it takes to declare a sit at home in the northwest. Most definitely OPC cannot declare a sit at home in the Southwest.
Only two non-state organisations have been able to do that in the history of Nigeria. MASSOB when it was powerful, and currently, by IPOB/ESN

Even when a whole president of your nation came to Owerri to gloat, IPOB humbled him by declaring a sit-at-home all over the south east. He was made to look like a powerless president, and the influence of IPOB overwhelmed him. Boko Haram will not be able to do it. And please still bear in mind that ESN is just a vigilante organisation and has not even been around for up to a year.

One of these days, I will take a look-in into ClubHouse and experience what you are noticing. Pantami and the NIA are obviously working overtime to change the narrative in the African-American community

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Observation: Buhari's Address To UNGA On Terrorism Missed IPOB / Tinubu Health Conditions Finally Exposed By Doctors / Your Advice For The Next President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.