Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Shop With Peace Of Mind On Jumia. Your Safety Is Guaranteed With Our 7 Day Retur - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shop With Peace Of Mind On Jumia. Your Safety Is Guaranteed With Our 7 Day Retur (718 Views)

Lowest Prices Guaranteed With Viral9ja.com / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop With Peace Of Mind On Jumia. Your Safety Is Guaranteed With Our 7 Day Retur by Diamonique: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jumai is one of the best and biggest onlinie shop. Part payment on delivery to every home. Over the years jumia has not just grow to serve Nigerian only but has extended it hands to all over africa, this is to say where ever you are in Africa, you can order your items online from Jumia shop.
Re: Shop With Peace Of Mind On Jumia. Your Safety Is Guaranteed With Our 7 Day Retur by Arakonedo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello I select 8 items to order to my local government , Ikom in cross river State, but the shipping fee is too much, and all the items are small small things, so please let Jumia should come and open a brand in this my local government, or open a shipping station shocked
Re: Shop With Peace Of Mind On Jumia. Your Safety Is Guaranteed With Our 7 Day Retur by Arakonedo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
The items I selected, 64gb memory card, blootooth mp3 played, 64 OTG flash drive, mobile phone screen magnifier, MHL to HDMI cable, and many more, every items shipping fee is 1,300 check it there supposed to reduce the price of shipping fee
Re: Shop With Peace Of Mind On Jumia. Your Safety Is Guaranteed With Our 7 Day Retur by Arakonedo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
So even you pick 20 items, there will calculate 1,300 for the 20 items, no is not good, so let Jumia concedes customer the reduced shipping fee cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poco F3 Users / Qubo Reviews. / Can I Buy Itel A60?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.