Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video (25442 Views)

Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Toyin Lawani: Why I Unfollowed & Blocked Nina On Instagram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by PGKing1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
What is there to question, she's cheating grin

Your #1 Plug for Original Backwoods
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by suffering: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol. All these internet skits.
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Boma represented the red pillers and was kicked out. grin The man's wife should be questioned. Red pillers are known to be side ¢0cks of married women. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Dproperties: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
BBN, I never love that TV show.
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Vermine: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fear humans and don't judge humans only by appearance.if you see boma at the first place in bvn,it was like if he was not until his former wife came out to lambast him
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin laugh wan kill me, real igbo man
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by CSTRR: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Boma is now the status symbol for men willing to fucckkk married women.

And Nigerian women can be very filthy in secret.

If he includes his phone number or email in his profile, he go fucckkk many married women tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by tafabaloo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
ok
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
spirul77:
Boma enter one chance, Nigeria is a very religious country, I believe many people would even stop using any product that endorses him. Wahala dey o.
sure. Even as people are promiscuous, they have limits, this tega/boma affair is one of d limits. No man, no matter how Randy, wants to knowingly sleep with another man's wife
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Harrynight(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Insecurity cry
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by fadamekus(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Boma wey dey chop person wife
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Jman06(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Only lowlife niggars sleep with other people's wives
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by pearlyboo(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Like Boma like ekemini
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by 88natzy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
I was blocked on twitter for condeming what Boma.
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Harrynight(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wheezy123:
But forget, how this guy take de attractive to start with biko nu

Exactly my thoughts...

When they're handsome and FRESH guys out there,
Even me fine and fresh pass this guy by far

1 Like

Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
He has a great body, good height and skin, he is attractive in a strange way. His face isn't cute though.
Wheezy123:

1 Like

Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Fatfab(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Freelane33(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol
wizdomnzube:
How this one take carry me comot from 9ja? Omo me one to japa and I need sure plug abeg nor be Boma and he six packs dey do me.

Who bbnaija help!
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Bigchristo: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6sbox9xCjI

Man orders his wife to unfollow BBN’s Boma on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUFqtXXA7OQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Apart from six packs this guy nor sexy na to come Dey fear, that guy face strong, the people I don’t want my wife to follow on Instagram is those Nollywood actors like Bryan Okwara, IK Ogbona and Kunle Remi with good looking face and sexy body this one don gym all vein don stand smh Abeg forget the hype
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Noblewealth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
shocked sad shocked
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
But remember, how this guy give de attractive to began with biko nu
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Soulsymbol99: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Boma the wife naker grin

1 Like

Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by seanjy4konji: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hypocrites...If you see where this kain men deh fonicate and spend money....

Fear go catch you.
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by zolajpower: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6sbox9xCjI

Man orders his wife to unfollow BBN’s Boma on IG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUFqtXXA7OQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Chai BOMA e don be for you oo
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by ScrillyGOAT: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wheezy123:

To me, the guy just dey!! Nothing much about him nah.

This BBNaija mumu don do nah!!

He has a rugged look. Men find it hard to comprehend why women prefer rough guys to the neat one. That'd why louts, new age slawormiir's, thugs have a long list of babes than a bank manager can ever dream of.
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Gabkosh: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
And that tommy will sexy to some ladies o. Chai, what is sexy in that now
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by olibeans: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Boma the wife f*cker and mother f*cker. Bad company online and offline.
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Bamzyriches451: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by SmartPolician: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
spirul77:
Boma enter one chance, Nigeria is a very religious country, I believe many people would even stop using any product that endorses him. Wahala dey o.

Nigeria is a country of hypocrites...
Re: Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video by Digmygold: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wheezy123:

To me, the guy just dey!! Nothing much about him nah.

This BBNaija mumu don do nah!!

Na him American Passport wey him snatch from his ex wife dump am Tega think say she wan collect. A devil like Boma would rather throw it into the lagoon than give Tega citizenship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau / Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / AY Hangs Out With Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.