Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification (13006 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid If You Were Marked "Pass" After Physical Verification / Npower- Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification- See This / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Drbarmes(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
pawesome:
this Friday
Tank u
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by EmperorTolson: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Blueblaq:
I've done physical verification. It's showing pass. Buh I still can't download mine. How do I update my profile pls? Cos my account details are actually not showing yet. Thank you
I can help you download
Quote me if you're interested
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by EmperorTolson: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
pawesome:
this Friday
Maybe for your side cos ours just started on Saturday and no be everyday dem dey do am for people.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by EmperorTolson: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
MaxiB1242:
even me too.. for over a week now i have been trying to download my PPA but it's showing i should update my bank details which if i tried to do too much attempt try again later will pup's up
I can help you download
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by EmperorTolson: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
olatunbosun27:
my verification is showing pass and am still having difficulty in downloading my letter
I can help you download
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Alamkir: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
kuljoe4:
First check if the biometrics has been captured in the verification tab and also check if physical verification status is pass, then update your date of birth and bank details in your profile, log out and log back in, go straight to the deployment tab and verify your account number then download... It's that easy
I have been trying to upload my redeployment Letter both the rejected and the accepted but it keeps telling me error
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by EmperorTolson: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aniukpeh:
I've done my Physical Verification and I have also uploaded my PPA Acceptance letter but it's still showing PENDING and RE-UPLOAD YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER on my Dashboard.

Please what do I do? I need a way forward. Thanks.
It'll show RE-UPLOAD YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER after your acceptance letter have been successfully uploaded.
I don't know where "PENDING and RE-UPLOAD YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER" is coming from
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Theresamay: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:
Dear Volunteers,

Please I need urgent help from you. My sister has successfully completed her physical verification exercise via biometric capturing yet she still can't download her PPA letter. Please I need suggestions on how to go about it.
Thank you
if your date of birth on your bvn is different from the one u provided, u won't be able to download you PPA
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Theresamay: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Blueblaq:
I've done physical verification. It's showing pass. Buh I still can't download mine. How do I update my profile pls? Cos my account details are actually not showing yet. Thank you
if your date of birth on bvn is different from the one u provided, u can't download PPA
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by lovelyee: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please do you know if they have deployed any SSCE N-agro?
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Nwafancy: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
pawesome:
this Fri9day
my is how to correct my date of birth, how will I go about it pls help
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Nellsworld(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
lovelyee:
Please do you know if they have deployed any SSCE N-agro?
Mine is showing i have not be posted yet, and when i press to confirm my account details, it shows go for verification, and my verification is showing pass

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by JAMESOGBONNAMADU: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Go back and recapture it
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by GetMeRight: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nonexisting1:
So Npower is all you got for being an APC zombie? Shame

What did he get when he wasn't APC zombie? What did you get when you weren't APC zombie, Mr Wailer? At least, he has got something.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by GetMeRight: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aniukpeh:
I've done my Physical Verification and I have also uploaded my PPA Acceptance letter but it's still showing PENDING and RE-UPLOAD YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER on my Dashboard.

Please what do I do? I need a way forward. Thanks.

Display of "Re-upload your acceptance letter" is okay. But you have to go back for physical verification again so that your your fingerprint can be captured again and properly. It takes less than 5 minutes for PENDING to change to PASS
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Levels1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:
Dear Volunteers,

Please I need urgent help from you. My sister has successfully completed her physical verification exercise via biometric capturing yet she still can't download her PPA letter. Please I need suggestions on how to go about it.
Thank you

Since is your sister, then why not allow her to carry her cross by herself? Is she still a kid as I'm not getting.... I expect you to be more mature than using old pattern "My sister" na so you like her reach?
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by GetMeRight: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
See suffer just for 30k Even youth coppers earn more. Any youth interested in N-power is a lazy youth. They eat the meat and give you bones.

Really! Npower money could be a free money, you know. You don't have to be a lazy ass man to have been a beneficiary.
I knew a brother who was part of batch A. For all those months, over 40 months that he collected Npower money, he didn't spend it. He was simply dropping the money into his cooperative account and using the saving to obtain loans.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by emilo2bad: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
See suffer just for 30k Even youth coppers earn more. Any youth interested in N-power is a lazy youth. They eat the meat and give you bones.
I feel your pain. This is how to identify people who were not successful pick by N power. Now turn to motivational speaker
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Flamees(m): 4:27am On Sep 23, 2021
kuljoe4:
First check if the biometrics has been captured in the verification tab and also check if physical verification status is pass, then update your date of birth and bank details in your profile, log out and log back in, go straight to the deployment tab and verify your account number then download... It's that easy
Please is Physical Verification still on?
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Akinleye22: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2021
https:///J8p6FGEdImy0708jUsUeV8,NPOWER BATCH C GROUP AND NEWS AND UPDATES
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by pawesome(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Maybe for your side cos ours just started on Saturday and no be everyday dem dey do am for people.
probably
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by pawesome(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Nwafancy:
my is how to correct my date of birth, how will I go about it pls help
when you login,on the overview page
You will see edit beside personal details as in the pic below...click on edit and change ur dirth of birth.,if it is dia,input ur account number and everything..

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Thinktwicemybro: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain. This is how to identify people who were not successful pick by N power. Now turn to motivational speaker
You feel pained hearing the truth. I understand.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Thinktwicemybro: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2021
GetMeRight:

Really! Npower money could be a free money, you know. You don't have to be a lazy ass man to have been a beneficiary.
I knew a brother who was part of batch A. For all those months, over 40 months that he collected Npower money, he didn't spend it. He was simply dropping the into his cooperative account and using the saving to obtain loans.
He should be in jail for economic fraud
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Flamees:

Please is Physical Verification still on?

Yes
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Alamkir:

I have been trying to upload my redeployment Letter both the rejected and the accepted but it keeps telling me error

Call them

1 Like

Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by kuljoe4: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2021
kevinexit:

mine is showing fail... what should I do?

Your physical verification status?
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Realdollars: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
I wonder why are they deploying N Agro to schools
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by GetMeRight: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

He should be in jail for economic fraud

Why is that? Care to explain the fraud part? Because, I knew a lot of people who didn't spend a kobo from their stipends but used it to launch themselves into something better.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by Thinktwicemybro: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
GetMeRight:

Why is that? Care to explain the fraud part? Because, I knew a lot of people who didn't spend a kobo from their stipends but used it to launch themselves into something better.
Your statement is indicting the persons already. If he did not spend a Kobo, what was he using to transport there daily? What was he using to feed for one whole year?
That means he had another job he was doing, which means he does not go to his place of assignment because he has bribed his coordinator. That is fraud. They should be in jail. N-power job is no partime.
Re: Npower: Unable To Download PPA Letter After Physical Verification by IamNanas(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
kuljoe4:

I followed all the steps but mine didn't print... My account details wasn't updated, even after being told that it had been updated.

What's next??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police.. / My Friend Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.