Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Date Of Birth Correction For NIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Date Of Birth Correction For NIN (364 Views)

Suspected NIMC Officials Arrested In Niger Republic Enrolling Foreigners For NIN / Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Of Birth Correction For NIN by 22Jay: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone,
I, like many Nigerians out there has the wrong date of birth on their nimc database, and going to the Nimc office for the correction is not a walk in the park, its always over crowded…
So does anyone know any place in Lagos apart from Alausa where the correction/recapturing can be done…
Please its important as i need it to renew my driving license!!!

Can the Mods kindly move this to the appropriate section

Lalasticlala
Seun
Et al…
Re: Date Of Birth Correction For NIN by chatinent: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
I'll tell you for free your fate.

You'll still have to go there...and they will charge you ₦14k to do it.
Re: Date Of Birth Correction For NIN by Snitch24(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
I'll tell you for free your fate.

You'll still have to go there...and they will charge you ₦14k to do it.

It's actually 15k u pay
Then u pay extra 5k to make it fast
Re: Date Of Birth Correction For NIN by chatinent: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Snitch24:

It's actually 15k u pay
Then u pay extra 5k to make it fast

I removed the ₦1k cos I know he'll beg them and it will end at ₦14k. Lol. I'm not a prophet.
Re: Date Of Birth Correction For NIN by 22Jay: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

I removed the ₦1k cos I know he'll beg them and it will end at ₦14k. Lol. I'm not a prophet.

I thought the 15k is fixed… because the payment is made through remitta

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari administration alongside state governments will continue to ramp up i / 2023 Presidency:who Will You Vote For If... / Kaduna Shuts Down Telecom Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.