Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Read This If You Struggle To Save Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read This If You Struggle To Save Money (510 Views)

Do You Struggle With Self Control? Watch This Video And Thank Me Later. / If You Still Struggle To Pay Your School Fess,read This / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Struggle To Save Money by Emmanuaell(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2021
How To Save Money

Saving money is a necessity especially in this time of uncertainty. It is simple but not easy to do considering the fact that it requires some level of financial literacy and discipline. Some people consider saving as pre-investment, luxury caretaker, and so on. Whatever reason may appeal to you, just save.

Money speaks one language: Save me today and I'll save you tomorrow. When there's an urgent need to cater for, and an investment opportunity to milk at the same time , imagine you have a reasonable amount of money in your savings. You'll be grateful to have saved yourself the regret of missing out on investment opportunities and stress of sourcing for money to cater for emergency needs.

The need to save money can't be over emphasized. It is mandatory, no matter how little. Remember the saying that goes like this: little effort if done well goes a long way. This is applicable for saving money.

After reading some books on financial literacy, I discovered three unique strategies to save money which I'll be reviewing to you.

To this unique strategies, click [url=https:///2XDzzaJ ]here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Skills / What My Country Has Caused Me / Lady Graduates From University After Writing Jamb 7 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.