Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu (42893 Views)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Anu Oladosu Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancee / Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by achillesfoot(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
lonelydora:
Tobi, your era has gone. We are now on the current HMs.

Tobi, take your family away from social media if you want that marriage to last.
I wish I could like this comment more than a million times... The girl even acts immature by uploading the pictures of her touching his bum and chest.. That's not necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by subcbouy: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Seems the lady likes publicity too. Lobatan crews
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by bepositive11: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
HOW IS THIS NEWS ??

HOW ID THIS ON FRONT PAGE?

THE NAIRA IS FALLING, UNEMPLOYMENT EVERYWHERE, TERRORISTS ARE KILLING PEOPLE DAILY AND IS ON FRONT PAGE? A NOBODY TWERKED FOR HIS WIFE?

WOW WHAT A WEBSITE.

It's good to take a break from depressing news
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by Kaymaxine(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
We are waiting
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by Exodora: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
One thing about this boy is that he's very romantic and can love a lady right but he spoilt it by been a womanizer.
What is the name of the movie please
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by Clinghton: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you marry better woman u fit do anything for her.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
One thing about this boy is that he's very romantic and can love a lady right but he spoilt it by been a womanizer.
Just seeing this thread today! And your comment too , Sha.

You got that right! He is a good lover, but he loves women's booties too dam much. I just hope he has changed and he can now control himself.
How do I know ? Because he and my immediate elder sister dates for over a year. He was working in Abj before he left for Lagos. They worked in the same office, and had similar mutual friends.
According to Toby, ' yash was what my sister used to keep him for office' He got attracted to her cuz of big booty.
He even said it on TV during his first week in bbn..I heard it live. It was on a Sunday. He said he loves sex and is very sexual and can be romantic. That already tells you he might have been a womaniser...but maybe now more mature and focused.

I like the dude, anyday tho... He's simple and easy going. Even as a celeb.

As for my elder sister, this could have been you , but you were too strong, a character, for softer Tobi. She is even older than him with a year or two. I don't know who left who, but I think it was my sister who broke up. From what I heard Tobi say on BBN live TV. And my sister didn't really want to talk about it. But my mum and her know the story. They still maintain a friendship Sha...at least before going into the bbn house, he told my sister over the phone that he was going..and they still talk. But my sis is now married. Last year.
But Tobi would have been a cooler brother-in-law thooo!! And they were approaching that stage of wanting a marriage. I don't know how things changed. Now, Tobi has become a celebrity. See business opportunities that I have missed. If he was still with my sis, you know how i would have got access into Nollywood and other entertainment hobs... little contracts, here and there...
Sha , that's by da way... Life goes on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by MufasaLion: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2021
I can't even boil water. grin

I just remembered what CeeCee did to him. grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by MufasaLion: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2021
JerryBizz:

Just seeing this thread today! And your comment too , Sha.

You got that right! He is a good lover, but he loves women's booties too dam much. I just hope he has changed and he can now control himself.
How do I know ? Because he and my immediate elder sister dates for over a year. He was working in Abj before he left for Lagos. They worked in the same office, and had similar mutual friends.
According to Toby, ' yash was what my sister used to keep him for office' He got attracted to her cuz of big booty.
He even said it on TV during his first week in bbn..I heard it live. It was on a Sunday. He said he loves sex and is very sexual and can be romantic. That already tells you he might have been a womaniser...but maybe now more mature and focused.

I like the dude, anyday tho... He's simple and easy going. Even as a celeb.

As for my elder sister, this could have been you , but you were too strong, a character, for softer Tobi. She is even older than him with a year or two. I don't know who left who, but I think it was my sister who broke up. From what I heard Tobi say on BBN live TV. And my sister didn't really want to talk about it. But my mum and her know the story. They still maintain a friendship Sha...at least before going into the bbn house, he told my sister over the phone that he was going..and they still talk. But my sis is now married. Last year.
But Tobi would have been a cooler brother-in-law thooo!! And they were approaching that stage of wanting a marriage. I don't know how things changed. Now, Tobi has become a celebrity. See business opportunities that I have missed. If he was still with my sis, you know how is have got access into Nollywood and other entertainment hobs... little contracts, here and there...
Sha , that's by da way... Life goes on!

Let's me see your sister's picture. tongue
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

Let's me see your sister's picture. tongue
Come on get out from here!
Who's talking to you?
Amebo
Your sticking-tongue out emoji doesn't make your foolishness sound any less foolish than how it sounds. Just in case you were thinking that you will brush some shame off of your comment.
Last reply you will be getting. So don't even sweat it.
Re: Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu by MufasaLion: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2021
JerryBizz:

Come on her our from here!
Who's talking to you?
Amebo
Your sticking-tongue out emoji doesn't make your foolishness sound any less foolish than how it sounds. Just in case you were thinking that you will brush some shame off of your comment.
Last reply you will be getting. So don't even sweat it.

Liar. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.