Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed (1348 Views)

Electrical Engineer Urgently Needed For A 1 Month Contract With Good Pay / Electrical And Mechanical Engineer Urgently Needed Urgently / A RAN Engineer Urgently Needed At Huawei, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by haffikem(m): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Ability to deal with people working in remote locations and different time zones

Ability to adhere to instruction.

Must have a good laptop and steady/reliable internet + power supply.

Strong experience in Azure and Linux administration.

Handling Azure VM builds using ARM templates, PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Portal.

Azure Load Balancer, Application Gateway, and VM Scale sets.

Terraform and PowerShell Scripting knowledge.

Troubleshooting the Azure Networking issue / Azure Storage issue / Azure VM issues.

Express route configuration and management.

Storage Accounts, Azure Key Vaults management.

Develop and maintain an Azure-based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.

Very good understanding of Cloud IaaS.

Good understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts from Azure hosting perspective

If qualified and interested, please respond to the poster.

Thanks
Re: Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by WoundedLamb: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2021
haffikem:

Seriously? I find it difficult to believe someone with these skills will settle for an organization that cannot even provide him the most basic tools he needs to do his work.

1 Like

Re: Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by DreaJagz: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Seriously? I find it difficult to believe someone with these skills will settle for an organization that cannot even provide him the most basic tools he needs to do his work.

Lol and the workload will be what 8 people should be doing, they'll dump it on one person.
Re: Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by DreaJagz: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2021
haffikem:
Ability to deal with people working in remote locations and different time zones

Handling Azure VM builds using ARM templates, PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Portal.

Troubleshooting the Azure Networking issue / Azure Storage issue / Azure VM issues.

Develop and maintain an Azure-based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.

Good understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery concepts from Azure hosting perspective

Thanks

I'm interested in this especially if it's something that really does not require coming into the office all the time, I'd like more details with regards to whom I'll be working for, what exactly I'll be doing and most importantly of all the package that is being offered. I earnestly await your feedback.
Re: Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by haffikem(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
DreaJagz:

I'm interested in this especially if it's something that really does not require coming into the office all the time, I'd like more details with regards to whom I'll be working for, what exactly I'll be doing and most importantly of all the package that is being offered. I earnestly await your feedback.
it is a 100% remote position. inbox me for details.
Re: Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by TechCapon(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
haffikem:

Thanks
I'm a Microsoft Azure Cloud Developer Associate. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Azure Cloud Engineer Urgently Needed by LikeAking: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2021
The requirements is too much. Its a job for ten people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Interview; Are U Invited ? / Classified Vacancy In The Oil Sector / Nigeria Institute Of Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.