Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? (1338 Views)

How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by MrGistGuy(m): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2021
If there is any way to make money as a student, someone should please tell me,coz I'm so so broke.... Trying so hard to concentrate on my grade but lack of money is just pulling me back....

If there is anyone that can also assist me sef with anything, abeg assist me.... This is midnight, but I can't sleep due to uncertainties....

You can even patronise me, I sell data..... Biko , I need money

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by paidsex007: 3:09am On Sep 22, 2021
There are many things you can do to make money but from the way I see our dear con3 cryptocurrency trading might be suitable for all students
Register here with my link and get 10% sign up bonus then dm for trading guidance.
https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=171878708
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by MrGistGuy(m): 3:19am On Sep 22, 2021
paidsex007:
There are many things you can do to make money but from the way I see our dear con3 cryptocurrency trading might be suitable for all students
Register here with my link and get 10% sign up bonus then dm for trading guidance.

Money to deposit on the binance sef no dey.... I no get any money at all guyyy

1 Like

Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by adeoyekay(m): 3:38am On Sep 22, 2021
MrGistGuy:
If there is any way to make money as a student, someone should please tell me,coz I'm so so broke.... Trying so hard to concentrate on my grade but lack of money is just pulling me back....

If there is anyone that can also assist me sef with anything, abeg assist me.... This is midnight, but I can't sleep due to uncertainties....

You can even patronise me, I sell data..... Biko , I need money
you need to sign up on Swagbucks after that you perform a daily survey and rewarded with an . The an can be converted to cash or gift card I believe this will help you a lot but what you need now is patient,you need to login every day in order to cash out very fast.
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by adeoyekay(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Sb not an the full meaning of an is Swagbucks
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Nwchkwgz: 3:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Hookup
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by MrGistGuy(m): 3:44am On Sep 22, 2021
adeoyekay:
you need to sign up on Swagbucks after that you perform a daily survey and rewarded with an . The an can be converted to cash or gift card I believe this will help you a lot but what you need now is patient,you need to login every day in order to cash out very fast.
okay boss...I will check this out

I'm still open to different ideas or any help
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Toktee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
adeoyekay:
swagbucks don't work here o, I don try taya bro.
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by adeoyekay(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Toktee:
swagbucks don't work here o, I don try taya bro.
did you have a Swagbucks account or what do you mean that you have tried tired.
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2021
paidsex007:
bros pls refund me my money....
Pls I'm begging you now o
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by juniorstar(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Lindajames1010:
bros pls refund me my money....
Pls I'm begging you now o
What happened?
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2021
juniorstar:

What happened?
do u know him?
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by juniorstar(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Lindajames1010:
do u know him?
Looks like u are looking for him on every thread..was curious?
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2021
juniorstar:

not really
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
juniorstar:

it seems u have been mining pi ....
How true is it?
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by juniorstar(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lindajames1010:
it seems u have been mining pi ....
How true is it?
Very true Bro...I wonder why any one will not want to mine pi...it was made specially for the people...if it were other coins people with the money could easily invest with hundreds of thousands of dollars to purchase mining rigs...but these pi developers and others chose to use a novel way so that's smart money dont turn things around for themselves..but like they always find a way around every challenge they have decided to find ppl who have been diligent with their mining and purchase from ppl willing to sell their birthright like Esau. At the launch of pi mainnet it could go for a few dollars and as more utility is being built on the network it could move into hundreds or even thousand of dollars as they begin to burn the token. Many ppl will weep for not mining pi..I see alot of campaign discouraging ppl from mining pi. This is a global project in over 80 countries and ppl still think it's a joke. Let who has ear and eyes let him hear and see!!!
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by juniorstar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lindajames1010:
not really
Ok
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
juniorstar:

Very true Bro...I wonder why any one will not want to mine pi...it was made specially for the people...if it were other coins people with the money could easily invest with hundreds of thousands of dollars to purchase mining rigs...but these pi developers and others chose to use a novel way so that's smart money dont turn things around for themselves..but like they always find a way around every challenge they have decided to find ppl who have been diligent with their mining and purchase from ppl willing to sell their birthright like Esau. At the launch of pi mainnet it could go for a few dollars and as more utility is being built on the network it could move into hundreds or even thousand of dollars as they begin to burn the token. Many ppl will weep for not mining pi..I see alot of campaign discouraging ppl from mining pi. This is a global project in over 80 countries and ppl still think it's a joke. Let who has ear and eyes let him hear and see!!!
sorry to ask o...how long have u been mining and how many have u mined ??
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by juniorstar(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lindajames1010:
sorry to ask o...how long have u been mining and how many have u mined ??
Personal...but in thousands.. and over a year
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
juniorstar:

Personal...but in thousands.. and over a year

Can we share contact.....we might help each other with legit update to earn money.......

Although I have also been mining pi for months now....
Re: Abeg How Can One Make Money As A Student?? by Lindajames1010: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
paidsex007:
Avoid this guy.....
He's a scammer.....hes name is on Google for scamming people......

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn 56900 Naria Per Month Online / Getting Your Funds Off Of Your Payoneer Account/selling Payoneer Funds. / What Do Folks Think About The Airbus Debacle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.