Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

These Coins Can Make You Smile - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / These Coins Can Make You Smile (6800 Views)

Crypto-pump-monday-gems: Buy These Coins For Your Massive And Passive Profit. / I Told You To Buy These Coins Now Its Exploding / Get These Coins At N1000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good day all. We now have an opportunity for you to get 4,000,000 AIR if you can follow and do all the tasks carefully on this AIR airdrop. Click the link and participate. This is going to be the next BNB.

� Winners: Random 1000 Winners get 4,000,000 $AIR Each
� Top 50 Referrals: 40,000,000 $AIR Each

� Your personal referral link:

https:///AirCoinAirdropbot?start=r04532105511

See full link from the picture.
Don't miss this. Also share the link with many others.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
pragmatistm:
Good day all. We now have an opportunity for you to get 4,000,000 AIR if you can follow and do all the tasks carefully on this AIR airdrop. Click the link and participate. This is going to be the next BNB.

� Winners: Random 1000 Winners get 4,000,000 $AIR Each
� Top 50 Referrals: 40,000,000 $AIR Each

� Your personal referral link:

https:///AirCoinAirdropbot?start=r04532105511

See full link from the picture.
Don't miss this. Also share the link with many others.

I hope all of you have joined this.

If you haven't, join fast.
See the picture for the link and today's value of the coin. Price of AIR is rising again.

Buy now and keep for the future. Even if its N2k worth. You will be glad you did. Not a financial advice though. *DYOR*

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by Innomama7(m): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
pragmatistm:

I hope all of you have joined this.

If you haven't, join fast.
See the picture for the link and today's value of the coin. Price of AIR is rising again.

Buy now and keep for the future. Even if its N2k worth. You will be glad you did. Not a financial advice though. *DYOR*
The coin is now in dip. Buy now for future profit.
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Let me show you how to receive 110,000 of this coin in 48 hours. All of you can see that the coin is performing beyond expectations.

Step 1:
First, click the link on the first attached photo and join the telegram group.

Note you need to pass the maths test of the bot in 60 seconds. If not it will not allow you to join the group. After joining, post your BSC wallet address to the group. You will receive 10,000 AIR in 24 hours.

Step 2:

Stay on the group and join the telegram AMA video chat. Participate by asking questions about the coin on the AMA. After the AMA you will be asked to submit your wallet address to receive 100,000AIR following morning. You can receive this again and again as long as you join AMAs and ask questions about the coin. There are more than 5 AMAs you can join in a week.

WhatsApp for more info

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
pragmatistm:
Let me show you how to receive 110,000 of this coin in 48 hours. All of you can see that the coin is performing beyond expectations.

Step 1:

Note you need to pass the maths test of the bot in 60 seconds. If not it will not allow you to join the group. After joining, post your BSC wallet address to the group. You will receive 10,000 AIR in 24 hours.

Step 2:

Stay on the group and join the telegram AMA video chat. Participate by asking questions about the coin on the AMA. After the AMA you will be asked to submit your wallet address to receive 100,000AIR following morning. You can receive this again and again as long as you join AMAs and ask questions about the coin. There are more than 5 AMAs you can join in a week.

WhatsApp for more info

Those that joined yesterday have received today. If you don't see it in your wallet, you need to add Aircoin by contract address to your wallet:

0xd8a2ae43fd061d24acd538e3866ffc2c05151b53
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by freelancesafety(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Do you want to earn good money from the global foreign exchange market? and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits daily and weekly, join this forex account manager via Telegram I have been using for months with very impressive results and guaranteed returns , @smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Many still receiving. DM for more info.
081.653.597.46 WhatsApp

Or follow the link in picture.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2022
pragmatistm:

Step 1:

Step 2:

WhatsApp for more info

Those that submitted before have already received.

See the instruction from quoted post and join now and receive yours in Trust wallet. See the link to the Whatsapp group in the picture or you send a DM WhatsApp 081.653.597.46

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
pragmatistm:

Step 1:

Step 2:

WhatsApp for more info

Those that attended AMA yesterday received 100,000 AirCoin today apart from 10,000 Air Coin airdrop they first received.

What are you waiting for? Join by clicking the link and get into this and receive free utility coin.

Follow the link in picture, pay attention in the telegram group and answer the arithmetic test then submit your BSC wallet.

DM WhatsApp for further info 081.653.597.46

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
pragmatistm:

Those that attended AMA yesterday received 100,000 AirCoin today apart from 10,000 Air Coin airdrop they first received.

What are you waiting for? Join by clicking the link and get into this and receive free utility coin.

Follow the link in picture, pay attention in the telegram group and answer the arithmetic test then submit your BSC wallet.

DM WhatsApp for further info 081.653.597.46

More guys received 100,000 AIR today including me. (See my wallet attached. I receive almost everyday.) Would you rather let this opportunity pass you by.

Check out the link in picture, click to join the group and make sure you do the arithmetic sent to you on the group in 60 seconds. (That's to verify you are not a robot.) Then post your BSC wallet address to the group to receive in 24 hours.
DM WhatsApp to know more. 081.653.59.746 or join WhatsApp group in third picture.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2022
pragmatistm:

More guys received 100,000 AIR today including me. (See my wallet attached. I receive almost everyday.) Would you rather let this opportunity pass you by.

Check out the link in picture, click to join the group and make sure you do the arithmetic sent to you on the group in 60 seconds. (That's to verify you are not a robot.) Then post your BSC wallet address to the group to receive in 24 hours.
DM WhatsApp to know more. 081.653.59.746 or join WhatsApp group in third picture.
Many still receive daily.
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
People continue to receive the airdrop. DM for more info.
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2022
pragmatistm:

Hope you received your own 110,000AIR booty. If not, what are you waiting for? Click the above link or DM WhatsApp 081.653.59.746
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2022
pragmatistm:

Hope you received your own 100,000AIR booty. If not, what are you waiting for? Click the above link or DM WhatsApp 081.653.59.746
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hello guys.

There's an opportunity to receive free nfts in your trust wallet if you can join our nft group I will introduce to you. If you are interested indicate. Just send me DM.

WhatsApp 081.653.597.46
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2022
pragmatistm:

Hope you received your own 100,000AIR booty. If not, what are you waiting for? Click the above link or DM WhatsApp 081.653.59.746

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by moneytalk247: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is hitting hard right now don't be left out!

More are coming

������
it's moving guys
���

� ��������� �������
� Reward Pool: 100,000,000 $RCITY
� Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
� Distribution Date: Within 24 Hours

� Airdrop Link: https:///RalphCityAirdropBot?start=762061437

� Contract Address: 0xa00e6A1aC624278a812EF0fEaEb51cC8Ef068727

Network: TomoChain
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 1:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Old members received 100,000 AIR from AMA. New members receive the10,000AIR and are joining AMA to receive 100,000. What about you? Have you received? Won't you join the group now and receive free? DM WhatsApp 081.6535.9746

See attached pics.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by Incips: 4:44am On Feb 14, 2022
good airdrop.
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Incips:
good airdrop.
You can say that again.

Here is opportunity for all guys to acquire a very promising coin free. Just join the WhatsApp group above or DM 081.653.59.746
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hope you received your AMA 100,000Air reward like everyone.

If not what are you waiting for?
DM for more info.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
pragmatistm(m): 9:29pm
Hello guys don't miss this. Lets do DEx exchange airdrop.
MOK Price : ~$0,000159
CoinMarketCap

�Your Reward: 450,000 MOK (~$773)

�Referral Balance : 450,000 MOK
�‍�‍� Referral number:

� Your Referral Link is: t(dot)me(slash)MocktailSwap_Airdrop_Bot?start=r04532105511

Remember to change the dot and slash.
� For the top 50 Referrals, each get 4,500,000 $MOK (~$7730)

NOTE : you can withdraw the $MOK airdrop reward, after you invite 5 friends to join the bot
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Mara exchange is the first Africa exchange.

Sign up for the Mara Wallet waitlist and receive rewards in USD and crypto before launch

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Time to join the big upcoming exchange launch. Click the above link and register.
Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by Niswayne19: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Do you trade cryptocurrency and looking for a platform that rewards you for being part of the highest traders weekly? Then join Yellow card to be among the lucky users to earn $100 weekly.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2022
JOIN MARA XCHANGE WHITELIST HERE!

RECEIVE $2 INSTANTLY, FOR REGISTRATION PLUS MARA TOKEN.
1. Benefits:free Maratoken.
2. Instant $1 per Referral.
3.As an early member you get 10 percent of your free Mara token every month.

See report:
https://techcrunch.com/2022/05/11/mara-raises-23m-from-coinbase-ventures-and-ftx-to-build-africas-portal-to-the-crypto-economy

BE AMONG THE EARLY BENEFICIARIES.

See my wallet attached.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
When Binance started, they gave Airdrop of BNB like this Exchange is doing, and those who participated became millionaires. Don't joke with exchange coin!!!

JOIN MARA EXCHANGE (FREE OF CHARGE) AND START ACCUMULATING YOUR WEALTH! This is first African Exchange. Don't be left out!!!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK:
������

ONCE YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL BE GIVEN $2 INSTANTLY, AND YOU WILL ALSO BE GIVEN MARA TOKEN WHICH YOU CAN SWAP TO ANY OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY.
IF YOU REFER (OPTIONAL) YOU WILL BE EARNING $1 PER REFERRAL.

DON'T HESITATE TO CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRY: 081.653.597.46

1. Benefits: you will get free Maratoken when the app is fully functioning next month

2. You will earn instant $1 per Referral.

3. The exchange works like binance (when fully launched next month) so, for all the people that u refer, u will be earning percentage anytime they buy any crypto like Bitcoin, etherum, Doge, Tron, BNB etc

4. As an early member, you will be earning 10 percent of your free Mara token every month.

GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY. REGISTRATION IS FREE!

SEE MY WALLET ATTACHED.

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by pragmatistm(m): 3:29am On Aug 10, 2022
These people���� have received alert from Mara wallet as reward for referring others. Check it out.

What are you waiting for? Register now by downloading the Mara app using the link below and enter my invitation code (UNRMWZ) to receive rewards. You can also scan the QR code in the attached picture to download and enter the code:
UNRMWZ

Re: These Coins Can Make You Smile by Ferolad1: 4:09am On Aug 10, 2022
pragmatistm:
Bonus!! bonus!! bonus!!

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=YR1KBKZJ

If you are yet to register on binance, register now using my link. Or if you want to register a second account, use my link

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=YR1KBKZJ

Both of us will will receive bonus.
I guess something like this is on yellow card too, where users get to enjoy 20% referral bonus on anyone you refer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

February 2019 FGN Bond Auction Oversubscribed Despite Election Concerns / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats / Earn Unlimited 500 Naira Daily For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.