Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia (19987 Views)

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / USA : VP Harris' Pro- LGBTQ Push Rattles Ghana Speaker. / Huge Earthquake Hits Buildings In Mexico, Killing Over 200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Triangles1(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
No where is safe only God can save.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by streetsoldier1(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2021
where is rightousness , food is ready.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by zedman1(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
pretydiva:
All these things happening around the world are no mere coincidence. Give your life to Christ folks. The end of time is upon us
Fistop:
End time signs.......................
But earthquakes, wars and every other bad things you can think of, even worse than these times have been occurring for centuries. Why is this particular one a sign of the end times?.... An honest question.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Ykc2(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
emmabest2000:
Every country has their own wahala
Those who run away from 9ar because of insecurity , may even run enter in an European country where earthquake will take their life jejeli
please comparing naija with any western countries is like comparing death with sleep,naija ,earthquake occurs everyday, you can be killed in naija because of common phone or by cultist or by area boys or by arm robbers or be police or by army or by bandits or by herdsmen or by unknown gun men or by political tugs or by fake products or by high tension wire falling on you or by gas cylinder exploding on you or by building falling on you or by falling into uncovered canals or by ritualist or by okada or by danfo or by bad roads and the last or by fulani losed cows

1 Like

Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by demzey(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Tremor, reminds me of a mortal Kombat mobile character
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by emmabest2000(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2021
Ykc2:
please comparing naija with any western countries is like comparing death with sleep,naija ,earthquake occurs everyday, you can be killed in naija because of common phone or by cultist or by area boys or by arm robbers or be police or by army or by bandits or by herdsmen or by unknown gun men or by political tugs or by fake products or by high tension wire falling on you or by gas cylinder exploding on you or by building falling on you or by falling into uncovered canals or by ritualist or by okada or by danfo or by bad roads and the last or by fulani losed cows

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Jeromejnr(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
zedman1:
But earthquakes, wars and every other bad things you can think of, even worse than these times have been occurring for centuries. Why is this particular one a sign of the end times?.... An honest question.

The last earthquake that occurred in Australia was In 1997. Why is it we have an earthquake there now with all the disasters also happening all over the world? A honest question.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by TheAlchemist: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
RIGHTEOUSNESS2 DA

He is already overworked.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Navalsadiq(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2021
The world is at pivotal moment and there is global dis order.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by zedman1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

The last earthquake that occurred in Australia was In 1997. Why is it we have an earthquake there now with all the disasters also happening all over the world? A honest question.
Honestly, your question doesn't answer my question. So it happened in Australia in 1997, the world didn't come to an end so it's not supposed to happen again or what? Or could it be that as it has happened again it must be a sign of the end time or what? How much do you know about history? Well, I've lived almost four decades and I can tell you that dooms day prophecy isn't new to me at all. When has there ever been peace and calm in the world? How many hundreds of times in thousands of years in history have people come up with permutations like yours because they felt their time was the worst of times? How are you so sure these events now are worse than the past ones you seemingly do not know about? Now, if you believe you're so soaked up in the Bible that's why you came up with this, what really happened a few years after Jesus was crucified? I thought He clearly stated those signs were to occur before the passage of that generation? ..... Still some honest questions. You guys should think, it's why we have brains bro.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Picker28: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
emmabest2000:
Every country has their own wahala
Those who run away from 9ar because of insecurity , may even run enter in an European country where earthquake will take their life jejeli
Yes oo
We have bubu

1 Like

Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by ceaser: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hah. Australia which is one of the places I've planned to spend about 4 years out of the 15 years I planned to course thru Europe and the rest of the world.

If one has lived better part of the years in Nigeria without an earthquake mishap, God forbid bad thing that it is one year in Australia that will bring an earthquake wàhálà all in the name of "travelling around the world".
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Jeromejnr(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
zedman1:
Honestly, your question doesn't answer my question. So it happened in Australia in 1997, the world didn't come to an end so it's not supposed to happen again or what? Or could it be that as it has happened again it must be a sign of the end time or what? How much do you know about history? Well, I've lived almost four decades and I can tell you that dooms day prophecy isn't new to me at all. When has there ever been peace and calm in the world? How many hundreds of times in thousands of years in history have people come up with permutations like yours because they felt their time was the worst of times? How are you so sure these events now are worse than the past ones you seemingly do not know about? Now, if you believe you're so soaked up in the Bible that's why you came up with this, what really happened a few years after Jesus was crucified? I thought He clearly stated those signs were to occur before the passage of that generation? ..... Still some honest questions. You guys should think, it's why we have brains bro.

Actually it does answer the question.

Jesus said all the symptoms of the birth pangs will happen at the same time in increasing intensity to the point were if he doesn't come back no flesh will be saved.

And this is why that particular generation that sees all these things happen will not pass away till he comes back.

You just have to sit down use your brains and do proper research instead of making assumptions.

Never in history of the world has disasters happened all together globally in sequence and increasing measure. Disasters were usually scattered without affecting other nations.

Never has scientists ever said if something isn't done within less than 10 yrs will humanity be wiped out. (As to this Jesus also said men during that time will look at the things coming on the earth will have fear of the future.)

Research isn't hard. Understanding prophecy isn't hard. The key points in the prophecy is (every tribulation happening at the same time in increasing measure globally) from natural disasters to wars, to moral decadence e.t.c

So no, based on meteorologists, these things haven't happened before.

Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Captaincee(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Okortor:
FTC.... for the first time on nairaland.
Indeed today will be a great day..

God bless everyone working hard to survive this terrible state we r in presently..Amen.

1love guys
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Elliot2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
pretydiva:
All these things happening around the world are no mere coincidence. Give your life to Christ folks. The end of time is upon us
Beginning of the birth pangs.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by zedman1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Jesus said all the symptoms of the birth pangs will happen at the same time in increasing intensity to the point were if he doesn't come back no flesh will be saved.

And this is why that particular generation that sees all these things happen will not pass away till he comes back.

You just have to sit down use your brains and do proper research instead of making assumptions.

Never in history of the world has disasters happened all together globally in sequence and increasing measure. Disasters were usually scattered without affecting other nations.

Never has scientists ever said if something isn't done within less than 10 yrs will humanity be wiped out. (As to this Jesus also said men during that time will look at the things coming on the earth will have fear of the future.)

Research isn't hard. Understanding prophecy isn't hard. The key points in the prophecy is (every tribulation happening at the same time in increasing measure globally) from natural disasters to wars, to moral decadence e.t.c

Ok, you're right. Thank you.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by JOpress3: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
According to one of my Hydrology Lecturer

"the earth most quake" it must adjust itself naturally to balance (earth adjustment), whether we like it or not". A reason its called Natural disaster.

Don't fret..

"Africa is on a STABLE CRATON" minor earth quake experience here.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by zedman1(m): 3:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Sorry bro, I'm kind of idle tonight, just finished a drawing and feeling sleepless... so I had to come back and quote you by writing " you're right" again because the foolishness of your mentor keeps growing by the day on this forum. So, again, you're right.....If you know what that means.
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by Jeromejnr(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2021
zedman1:
Sorry bro, I'm kind of idle tonight, just finished a drawing and feeling sleepless... so I had to come back and quote you by writing " you're right" again because the foolishness of your mentor keeps growing by the day on this forum. So, again, you're right.....If you know what that means.

You can't sleep well because of truth abi cheesy..kpele
Re: Melbourne Earthquake: Tremor Rattles Southeast Australia by zedman1(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You can't sleep well because of truth abi cheesy..kpele
No na, architects don't sleep like normal people till we die. Still... You and your guy are always right. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Wants ‘Reunification’ With Taiwan, Echoing Putin’s Comments About Ukraine / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / Trump bars visas for Immigrants who can't pay for healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.