Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa (1645 Views)

"If My Wife Can’t Come I’m Not Going" - Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Mike Edwa / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2021

1 Share

Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2021
The way I like this mike ehn,very faithful man,I have weakness for faithful and very decent men.I'll be everything you want as long as you are truly decent and faithful and rich too.But African men and their randiness have sworn an oath against faithfulness and decency,the ones that are somehow rich see it as a taboo to stay faithful and decent,it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to see a rich African man that's faithful and decent.

3 Likes

Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by JimmyDarmody: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Family comes first but there are broke families who are not happy.

Money increases your chances of being happy.
Anybody who says money does not bring happiness has never had money or is trying to console his poverty.

1 Like

Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by Kdon2: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
The way I like this mike ehn,very faithful man,I have weakness for faithful and very decent men.I'll be everything you want as long as you are truly decent and faithful and rich too.But African men and their randiness have sworn an oath against faithfulness and decency,the ones that are somehow rich see it as a taboo to stay faithful and decent,it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to see a rich African man that's faithful and decent.

But if not rich you are unfaithful sharperly
Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by siofra(f): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Sensible man. His wife is so lucky. This is the type of man a Nigerian woman would gladly submit to not all these demon possessed redpillers.

1 Like

Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by CSTRR: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
E kpele o.

Husband of the century.
Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by dacblogger: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
There is only one Mike in this life...
Faithful married men are hard to find.
Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by suffering: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nobody cares.
Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by JaneYave(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
siofra:
Sensible man. His wife is so lucky. This is the type of man a Nigerian woman would gladly submit to not all these demon possessed redpillers.
Laughing silently in my bed
Forget empty words, South African, Ghanian, Kenyan, Tanzanian and many white women rush them
The simply reason is they treat them well. The demons in them only raises on Nigerian women. THUNDER!!!
Re: Go Home, There's Nothing Out There That Is Worth Your Family - Bbnaija Mike Edwa by Onyi22(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mike my man grin

(1) (Reply)

Tems Struggles As Wizkid Gropes Her On Stage While Performing At 02 / First Hijab- Wearing Miss Nigeria / Davido And Chioma Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.