Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) (74287 Views)

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic) / Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Ladies pls stay away from Yahoo guys
They are bad, wicked and dangerous

May her soul rest in peace. Amen
had it been those gals dating yahoo boiz are male, forget it, they will be internet fraudsters too. Which soul will rest in peace wen she dey chop yahoo money, she doesn't know that it's other people blood too
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Bambarino: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

To make money.
You seem to forget you are in Niggeria where money is more important than life. He is a product of his society. If he had succeeded he will be hailed as a success story

it's really Sad...
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by judedwriter(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked

Vanity upon vanity, all is Vanity!

Why waste life because of money that will finish?

Complete meaningless.....
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Silentgroper:
What is d professionalism abt blurring d pics. He has given u heads up by attaching (graphics) to d topic. Nw, it nw left to view or not. Even if u would stubbornly view still, u can scroll as fast as possible away 4rm d images. If u wont do any of these, then it's ur fvcking problem nt d op's

The word" graphic" is not an excuse for stupidity and unprofessionalism. Whether it is tagged 'graphic' or not, in Journalism and every other related fields, gory images are censored/blurred in order not to offend the sensitivity and sensibilities of readers. It is sanctioned by the broadcasting codes of most countries.

Stop writing like an idiot/caveman who has no sense of decency; there are norms and values in every profession and every society.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by udomma1005(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
O my my my....
This guy just missed his GLK or Lexus.....
Thank God she's dead so those Amassoma girls will know that truly yahoo is evil. I was discussing with one daft girl in my office, scolding her on behalf of the mum who reported her recalcitrant attitude of leaving NDU Amassoma to follow her friend from the hostel to Port Harcourt just for a birthday. When I told the slowpoke if she knew those guys with the sharp cars could kill her for rituals, she told me, "Hunkle 4get,those kind yahoo plus bois dey Warri, nor be here for our Bayelsa". That was just 2 weeks back oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by temielects(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
The evil that men do!.. All in the name of making fortunes lipsrsealed
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Akharmony: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
all this Uruhuru guys.. See wettin our society turn to..
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by EgunMogaji2: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
iamkheedah:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6764483/yahoo-plus-boy-caught-cutting#106034120

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck

Just in...

The girl is reported to be dead....

May her Soul Rest in the Blossom of the Lord...

#BlackWednesday
#TalkeetMedia

https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/117649500645550/?app=fbl

Buhari, Osibanjo, Tinumbu, etc no do me anything for Nigeria. Na average Naija man I fear.

Olorun ma je ki a rin irin arin fe sesi, ki ama de se kan agbako.

He should have his hands tied behind his back naked, and hung upside down any his legs in a forest. Nature will take care of the rest.
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by gladdensir(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Horrific news everywhere
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Venymen(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Firstly he was caught about to kill the girl,now he has killed her ok
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Champneys: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be yahoo plus gone wrong be this? Smh! sad
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by selfmade22: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerians, just imagine dat fine girl
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by TheAlchemist: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
We need to get to the root of this problem, who is the herbalists that will use the human head. How many of such heads has the herbalists used in the past. If we don't address the core root of this problems we are only wasting our time.. if there are no native doctors/alfas, why would anybody be harvesting human organs for blood money. Once such native doctors are dealt with through public execution this nonsense will stop. But who would bell the cat, is it our politician that routinely patronize babalawos.. my people the nation is in deep spiritual mess.

1 Like

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by akinsmyk(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
If this happened in the west, you will be hearing screens of skull mining up and down. What of this now?

All these has nothing to do with the tribe
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Aurelius1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

While your spirit is laudable and worth commendation, I couldn't hold back but suggest that you look for a job in line with your skill set and what you studied
Even if you will be paid less
For example if you studied accounting or finance or something like that
It's better you work as a junior accountant and earn 30k
Than to be a security guard
At least the skills in the office will count as transferable work experience for you in future

Security guard skills are non transferable
Think of this
Thanks for you input. I studied Elect/Elect. Engineering. I am currently saving to buy a laptop. I intend learning software engineering and ux/ui.
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by stanquest282(m): 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
���
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Henri8: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Make them cut him head too na.
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
And yet girls will never learn, always jumping into any flashy car you see, pls that animal should not live to see the end of this month... Kill him ASAP.
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by WaffenSS(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
tesseract:
Gosh...May she recover fast; Both physically, mentally and emotionally.

Seriously?

undecided
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by WaffenSS(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
bantamx:
Damnnnnnn Nigggaaaarrrr... issokay
She'll be fine. beware of Yahoo boiz.
Get well soon dear

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by bishop4life(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
AwinneraIways:
where you there?

There was a thread before this one. She was lying on the ground raising a hand(definitely for help). While those present were snapping.
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by KingDash: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
na wa oh... which kind money you dey find for this life.. elon musk and Jeff bezoz no kill anybody but na them rich pass

1 Like

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Janetjim1: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
xpool:

Have you no brain?
May I die so that people can sell laptops too

Your portion
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by RodgersAkpafu: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aurelius1:
Thanks for you input. I studied Elect/Elect. Engineering. I am currently saving to buy a laptop. I intend learning software engineering and ux/ui.
That's also good
All the best
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Saintkingsley88: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
tesseract:
Gosh...May she recover fast; Both physically, mentally and emotionally.

How can a dead lady recover fast ?
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Iskra: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Many persons forming remorse here have done or can even do worse in the name of whatever...may God's kingdom constitution reign in our lives
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
This country Mata don tire me...nobody attended to her when she was bleeding,no Medicare no 1st aid. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by Gift0099: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oh so sad
Re: Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) by CoolJulian: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
OMG! Why are some humans so heartless? This wickedness is unfathomable! Imagine the pain her family is going through now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.