Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? (2762 Views)

What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt / How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? by BarryLi(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Small scale yogurt production line
The price of the mini yogurt production line is mainly determined by its output and the model of the machine. Therefore, we should provide customers with the most suitable quotation and technical information for the small yogurt production line according to specific customer needs.

Who would buy the mini yogurt production lines?
Most of the customers who purchase our yogurt processing machinery are engaged in dairy farming. They have their own dairy farming plants and implement the integration of dairy farming and dairy production.

Small scale yogurt production line
Our factory has a full set of milk processing equipment, such as pasteurized milk sterilization equipment, milk preservation equipment, milk homogenizer, yogurt fermentation equipment, etc. No matter what the customer needs, we can provide corresponding technical support.

Production process of small yogurt processing line
Yogurt is divided into stirred yogurt and solidified yogurt. Yogurt is processed from fresh milk. Normally, milk is squeezed and refrigerated quickly, and then processed into yoghurt in a ranch or milk bar. Processing yogurt generally requires the use of a homogenizer.

After the milk is homogenized, it can be effectively crushed and dispersed to make the mixing more uniform, the fermentation of bacteria is more complete, the whey precipitation rate is low, and the fermentation effect is better.

Yogurt processing process: preheating (preheating to 55 degrees for homogenization is good)→Homogenization-sterilization (85 degrees)→Fermentation (45 degrees fermentation)→Cooling→Filling.

The mini yoghurt production line price
As for the price of small yogurt processing lines, we can only provide corresponding quotations according to specific customer needs. Because different customers have different yoghurt processing requirements, blind quotation is very unreasonable. Under normal circumstances, we have to provide customers with the best solution based on their production materials, yogurt processing output, yogurt packaging form, investment budget, etc.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? by Oluwakemisolami(f): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pls I need more info about it cos I produce yoghurts and I would like to expand a bit.
So can you pls give me a break down.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? by BarryLi(m): 2:16am On Sep 23, 2021
OK~Please leave your Email address and I will arrange for our professional technical personnel to send the machine details and quotation to you.
Oluwakemisolami:
Pls I need more info about it cos I produce yoghurts and I would like to expand a bit.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Invest In A Mini Yoghurt Production Line? by Theophinio(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oluwakemisolami:

Good day ma

Are you still in this business

I got some questions to ask

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Akara Chips / Want Me To Build You A Blog And Make Money? / Imported Rice From America For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.