Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? (891 Views)

Cm See Better Offer!!! First Body 2005 Toyota Rav4 Model / Why Hiring A Super Car Is A Better Offer To Split Than Buying / Honda Accord 2015 Sports Sedan Toks.... 4.35m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by TheOldGods: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
My friend wants to get a car, after some back and forth, he fell in love with Honda, and we arrived in 2015 model. With a budget of 5million before the initial 2.5mill. As a first car, I advised him to spend more money since he earns in dollars and the dollar rate doesn't affect him. Before we go ahead, I had to make another post because of course, we don't know a lot about cars. So the question is,

Is there another car that is much more modern than Honda in the same year 2015 but is more classic than Honda etc? At 5mill or less. That's the final budget. No more adding money.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by PermSec01(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
I have Camry '14 very sound and highly durable... And wen it comes to second hand value Toyota has it...yhu can't go wrong with Toyota
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by TheOldGods: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
PermSec01:
I have Camry '14 very sound and highly durable... And wen it comes to second hand value Toyota has it...yhu can't go wrong with Toyota
can I see pictures my lord?
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by mummyz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have a 2015 not up to a year registered for sale, reason of selling is relocation and location is Magodo, let me know if you have interes.
NB: This is 98% Toks standard.
TheOldGods:
My friend wants to get a car, after some back and forth, he fell in love with Honda, and we arrived in 2015 model. With a budget of 5million before the initial 2.5mill. As a first car, I advised him to spend more money since he earns in dollars and the dollar rate doesn't affect him. Before we go ahead, I had to make another post because of course, we don't know a lot about cars. So the question is,

Is there another car that is much more modern than Honda in the same year 2015 but is more classic than Honda etc? At 5mill or less. That's the final budget. No more adding money.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by PermSec01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheOldGods:
can I see pictures my lord?
kindly drop your whatsapp number let me send it to you
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by Anchor84: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheOldGods:

Thank you for your time.
Let Him go for the 2013/2014/2015 Accord EX-L or Crosstour due to his budget.the Crosstour has same interior with the Accord.
I could get him any of these cars with minor Impact frm Copart or iaai
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by TheOldGods: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2021
mummyz:
I have a 2015 not up to a year registered for sale, reason of selling is relocation and location is Magodo, let me know if you have interes.
NB: This is 98% Toks standard.
where is magado sir?
Re: Honda Accord 2015 Model Or Any Other Better Offer? by mummyz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
MagodoEstate, its very close to Tvc, Cmd Road sir and you can call me 0703 790 5202
TheOldGods:
where is magado sir?

(1) (Reply)

Available Super Clean 2010 Toyota Tundra / Toyota Venza 2010 Mode 3 unitsl(less than a year) / Toyota Camry 2010(tokunbo) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.