Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? (36186 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital? / How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment / Seed Capital #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Merc505: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Volkswagen90:
U fit help with that info? Make brother man too boom

Not gonna be easy.
Get these first:

Google voice
Telegram
Telegraph
Location Changer
US WhatsApp Line
UK WhatsApp Line
WhatsApp Number Gen
Groups
POF
Tagged
Trust Wallet
IPVanish

These will work for now. You gotta be ready to spend to get all these apps working.
Recommended phone is Redmi because of Dual app feature.

Hit me up on +1 5054052214
Wish you Good luck Brova.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Asour: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
nairaman66:

Just word of mouth and no deep analysis !!

How much do you make in a month? Tax payments? Workers salaries? Any loan or pending loan payments? Liabilities?

He obviously left those out.
They may exist.

The problem in Nigerian business space is that both trust 'capital' and legal negotiations are low to non-existent.

I suppose there are many working /business class Nigerians with good idle savings that could serve as investment capital for others but would be (rightly) reluctant to do this because trust is LOW even among supposed friends.

Low trust/confidence robs the Nigerian economy of $bns yearly in ways many never think of.
This fellow here is obviously reluctant to provide details for the same reasons — scepticism & low trust.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Starz825(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing!

We wey invest 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found.
Guyy.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by libertyfather(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
kaeycea:

Congratulations..
Mine was an investment in crypto space.
I started crypto investment about 2 years ago with a seed capital of about $3000..
The current value of my holding as at today is more than $100,000 .

Pls teach me crypto
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by eagleonearth(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
I started with 3k, now my business is worth 30billion
motivational speaker grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Asour: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
emmybliz:

What kind of business gives you 2000 percent return on investment in 4 years?

That's not how business returns are calculated.
You have to calculate his CAGR.

Otherwise he didn't provide enough details to see how he progressed through the 4 years.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by michoim(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Raxxye:
Seed capital mulitplied 20 times in 4 years!
Good, but you didn't mention the business you invested in. Abi you want to create another thread for that one?
I wonder ooo...
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Balaking: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
I started mine with 1.3m capital and 7 months later i am at -450,000

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by usj(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing!

We wey invest 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!
sorry. What really happened, did they crawl away or stolen by people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Bmaster(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shame dey catch me.
I borrowed 200k take start business,and after 11 months+,I am having 118,000.

Baba God,every spirit of betting and gambling in my life ends this month.

I am a new person starting next month,Amen

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Angrygoat post=106252980]Story story,
Story.
Over 20m. Hahahahaha, how ,what other business asides scam. Stop telling lies idiot. Why barking? A serious someone can make more than that.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Shellsploit: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
usj:
sorry. What really happened, did they crawl away or stolen by people?

They all strolled away peacefuly.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Curious345: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
govwike:

That's great. Would you mind going into details; Type of business, location etc.
dude is on drugs

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Igbankpa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
ufotty2001:
kdp
how can I acquire this knowledge? Don't mind paying for it as well.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Curious345: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
chidi1:

Sir, with all due respect, the only investment that gives that kind of return (2000Percent!!!!! In 4 years) Is either crypto or illegal drugs. At the risk of sounding too presumptuous, I don't think you are involved in any of these.
don't mind the taliban minded op.. Is talking bs

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by airsaylongcome: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
Seed capital that's the money you used to start your business

Mine was 1 million seed capital for investment and now.

4 years, the business now worth more than 20 million.

Is this 20m cash in the bank? Or valuation of the entire business?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by ComeToJesus: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
What kind of anaemic and half done information is the op pushing out?

If anything is worth doing, please do it well. If you can't add flesh to the the skeleton you posted there, then Oyo is your case. Not all info is useful.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by iconnecta(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
interesting...
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Emmanuel909090: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
ufotty2001:
Mine was N18,000 I paid for training .. now worth $500 per month.. that was 10 months ago

Which training is that?

Modified: already seen your comment on this, Kdp amazon.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Susily(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chuky7:
Seed capital that's the money you used to start your business

Mine was 1 million seed capital for investment and now.

4 years, the business now worth more than 20 million.

Do you mind telling us what kind of investment it is?
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by setobaba: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Late last year I started a business with over 1m plus, all I got back is the AC and Generator.

Bro I need the soap

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by uvie66: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Raxxye:
Seed capital mulitplied 20 times in 4 years!
Good, but you didn't mention the business you invested in. Abi you want to create another thread for that one?
the tin weak me.....Oga name the business.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing!

We wey invest 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!

Okay, I laughed hard at your comment grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Ever8090: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
We no even see money take start as the little one that comes in goes for food, house rent and other little necessities, even now sef, I dey avoid my landlord..bross may the good lord continue to bless your hustle maybe one day he will also remember is too to smile a bit here on earth before we leave the great beyond...
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Commanderinpips:

You are truly a Dog. So igbos don't engage in fraud, all the negative vibes in abroad about Nigerians are caused by the igbos.
Igbos=Drug
Yoruba=Scam
Hausa=Terrorism.
All the major tribes are well represented in spoiling Nigeria's name abroad

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Egein(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
adonainana:
Don’t let people in the diaspora see this thread ooo

To them Nigeria is a cursed land nothing can ever come out of it, yet tokunbo cars at extraordinary prices Nigerians are still buying

You ask your friend for 500 dollars omo na war

Can you give someone $100?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
tctrills:

Tribalism is a sign of unintelligence. The smartest Igbos have no time for this stupidity
I'm Igbo and I support you 100% on this

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Emmanuel909090: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
22gist14:

For me I tried a lot of things back then in Nigeria despite been a trained nurse to attain financial freedom but nothing worked out not until early last year I quit my job then joined Nigeria-cameroon business route. I started with around 400k but now though I have not taken stock the goods I have here in my shop but as at the last time I have about 5.2ml worth of goods without any borrowing or loan

Can you hint me more on this business?
I will write you.
Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Shikena(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin
OP, when you finish chopping your N200 Eba for mama put, please don't forget to pay o. Seed capital ko tithe money ni,

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by lagonovo: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Good to see Buhari has done well for our people. You are all doing very well, and this is great respite for the diasporans who can now rest and ignore all the fake financial assistance requests from home.
adonainana:
Don’t let people in the diaspora see this thread ooo

To them Nigeria is a cursed land nothing can ever come out of it, yet tokunbo cars at extraordinary prices Nigerians are still buying

You ask your friend for 500 dollars omo na war

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
One bell and one old King James Bible, and today I have a building... Glory be to God.

This I have seen.
Lmao...grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Initial Seed Capital? by nnewsnjobs: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
My friend started his business with 3.5m from You win in later part of 2015, today his business is worth over 200m, businesses plus acquired property. Not exaggerating but only being moderate with the worth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months / MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.