Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One (455 Views)

Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station / German Stimulus Package Hands Families €300 For Each Child - Nigeria Why!!! / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One by LensAfrik(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2021
[url]By Suyi Ayodele (Edited)[/url]
https://lensafrik.net/2021/09/19/every-family-needs-a-mad-child-nigeria-government-just-got-one/

“For so many years, the North has been behaving like the King that feels he cannot be challenged; the one who determines the destinies of others while wearing the toga of supremacy. The region has been reaping from where it did not sow and has been enjoying the sweat and labour of the South, unchallenged.”
Until Nyesom Wike took the Challenge to Confront the Behemoth

This is a true-life story. There was once a Yoruba Traditional Ruler who talked down on his subjects. His tongue was so acerbic that even his Council of Chiefs avoided him. His hubris was his penchant to extend his bag of insults even to the parents and family members of whoever falls prey to his volcanic eruptions. But one day, his cup was full. A young man was charged to the King’s Court over a minor matter. The young man took his time to explain his points, but the King was already in his usual element.

“This is why Wike postulated that “You can’t contribute humongous numbers during elections that can’t translate to tax earnings for your State. If they can vote, they should be able to work and pay tax”.

In the last one week or so, each time I read or hear anything about Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State, especially on the issue of the Value Added Tax, (VAT), the story of the King and the audacity of the boy readily comes to mind. Indeed, every family needs a mad child. I have never liked Wike’s ways in governance. His churlish, unpolished communication style has, to me, always left much to be desired. I have been to Rivers State a couple of times, before he became the Governor and in his governorship too.
Read Full Details; https://lensafrik.net/2021/09/19/every-family-needs-a-mad-child-nigeria-government-just-got-one/

1 Like

Re: Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One by Ttalk: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Wike is the Capoon
Re: Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One by moriss33(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Wike na Man with Big ballz...such ballz are lacking in other Governors all Nigeria.
I keep wondering how such strong men just turned to weaklings just cuz of crumbs from FG & cuz they don't the military.
Re: Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One by complexBoss12: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2021
undecided

I served in Kano state and I worked as an electoral officer. I know what those guys do during election, and whether south like it or not, the North will never give up their hold on Nigerian politics and government because that's their only means livelihood (emphasis on the word ONLY).
Re: Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One by fourboys: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling Bandits Criminals, Treat Them With Respect- Gumi Warns Nigerians. / Bad Network Why Is Whatsapp Facebook Instagram Not Working?? / Attack On Ukpo Indigenes: ukpo Monarch, Frowns At Abba's Provocative Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.