Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (7155 Views)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Phiniter(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2021
ngwanu
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Akintundexxy: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2021
adioolayi:
Star boy...Please Contest for 2023 Presidency...Under any party...

You have my vote.
So only your vote will make him win, you even went ahead to say any party. As if you don't understand the philosophy of Nigeria politics.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Moferere:

I know that you knw his name is Osinbajo, not Osimbade. But you still went ahead to display your nonsense.

Some of you from the East are just toxic haters
Was that not what his boss Buhari called him or are you saying that Buhari is a toxic hater?
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by adioolayi(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Akintundexxy:

So only your vote will make him win, you even went ahead to say any party. As if you don't understand the philosophy of Nigeria politics.

I have just one Vote..and every Nigerian has right to vote or be voted for..Just one right.

Do you have more than one vote
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Tinubuadvocate: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Olodo you don't know the name of your vice president .what is different between you and Buhari self.
Fahdiga:
Osimbade is miles better than the lifeless. Still a worthless meeting that makes little or no impact on Nigerians
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2021
I wish as osibanjo presides over the FEC Meeting, he will just sack all ministers except
Ameachi and Fashola
He also sack CBN Governor and deputy
He arrest lai Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Olodo you don't know the name of your vice president .what is different between you and Buhari self.
So you've admitted that Buhari is an Olodo? Lol Olodo de call a sound person Olodo. What an irony besides I'm rephrasing what your fellow Olodo Buhari called him.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by AcademicWriter: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2021
I beseech for a successful, impactful choices and discussions. Good hiring.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ofiko123(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Osimbade is miles better than the lifeless. Still a worthless meeting that makes little or no impact on Nigerians

But I doubt if the mere commissioner would be doing something different... He has no other prior job..
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
tribal men oya start the praise singing...
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
ofiko123:

But I doubt if the mere commissioner would be doing something different... He has no other prior job..
You know it
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Moferere:

I know that you knw his name is Osinbajo, not Osimbade. But you still went ahead to display your nonsense.

Some of you from the East are just toxic haters

Can Yoruba’s allow us to have an Igbo President??
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Jolite(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
cpu2006:
Prof. Osinbanjo.................Nigeria incoming president shocked shocked shocked
I thought we all agreed that you will stop smoking Ukwale weed (Igbo)
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Kingrefreshed: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUHoKufgmT8/?utm_medium=share_sheet

That's his only achievement. Apart from dancing with market women in the market
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by lilfresh96(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Star boy you have the North support come 2023 cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Okoroawusa: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Handsum64:
If una like make una praise am again ànyhow.
He will then be sent to go and distribute fertiliser in the North East
Na any how person we fit send go North East to go distribute fertilizer? Na important person nah!
Job wey Peter Obi dey find who go send am...
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Successlane: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
jaxxy:

It's Igbos that don't allow Igbos to have Igbo presidency.
Because of their ( unnecessary) hate, they refuse to support their own in 2003 and 2007 as vice president, That could probably have been a quicker way for Igbo presidency.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Successlane:

It's Igbos that don't allow Igbos to have Igbo presidency.
Because of their ( unnecessary) hate, they refuse to support their own in 2003 and 2007 as vice president, That could probably have been a quicker way for Igbo presidency.

U are also very correct. Igbos sabotage themselves also.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Moferere: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Not with this attitude
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by nnamdico82: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Must you always be a slave ?
sematec:
Starboy.... BAT should just stay put. here is our next president comes 2023.
The campaign should just start from NL.
PYO is a goal.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Moferere:

Not with this attitude

Nobody has to beg anybody to do the right and fair thing. Now the North are getting greedy and want to hold power u are seeing how it feels.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Joylove2324:
In the absence of Mr President, let the good
work continue

when did d work start?
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
okefranci:
I have the believe that any time the FEC meeting is held and preside by Osinbajo there is always a cogent discussion that bring a solution to the issue on ground

after d "cogent discussions", what follows? where is d solution? did they leave it in meeting room?
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
ofiko123:

He was a public prosecutor in Lagos state.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by ofiko123(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Skyview01:

He was a public prosecutor in Lagos state.

Ooh I didn't know this..
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by siryolo4: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
As if say no be Lai Muhammad go still tell am wetin he go talk and do.
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Wheezdom(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Worthless meeting that has no impact on Nigerians. All for formality... All of them in that round table are failures....
Re: VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Banmeallday: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

Just look at his local FEC written binder LOL

Jokers you Niggs are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In Brussels, Belgium Occupy Nigeria Embassy / Tension In Adamawa As Igbo Traders Protest Killings / These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.