Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) (28775 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma / Ini Edo Glows In Sparkling Attire, Toyin Abraham Reacts (PHOTOS) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by damilola4162(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Update from Newspremises

Veteran Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has broken her silence over alleged alleged beef between her and Funke Akindele, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises recall that few weeks back, a movie reviewer allegedly left a negative review about Toyin's new movie, The Ghost And The Tout Too.

Meanwhile, Iyabo Ojo who starred in the movie, had previously accused Funke of paying the reviewer to write the negative review.

She noted that Funke is always finding ways to discredit her colleagues.

This sparked speculation amongst people who believed, there's beef between Toyin Abraham and Funke Akindele.

Watch the video:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5inkDs9ffDU][/url]

However, Toyin quashed the rumours during an interview.

According to her, Funke Akindele is one of the few people in the Nigerian movie industry that she looks up to and respects. She added that she kneels down to greet her whenever they meet in public.

In her words:

"She is my senior colleague and she is someone I respect a lot; so, I do not know what people are talking about, trust me. She is one of the few people I look up to. Sometimes, people do not understand that we are colleagues and not family. So, you cannot be talking to all your colleagues. We talk, we follow each other.

"If I see her, I will kneel down and say, 'Aunty Funke se wa okay?'. A lot of people do not understand that we are working in the same space; we do not have to be close friends. When we see ourselves we greet each other. Forget social media, trust me."

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/forget-social-media-toyin-abraham-reacts-to-alleged-beef-between-her-and-funke-akindele-video/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Bornsinner7: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by CaroLyner(f): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Hope aunty Iyabo that was crying foul can relax now

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by damilola4162(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
GrinCitrus:
Jobless attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Iamagoodgirll: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyabo Ojo will be in shame now that's if she have shame, trying to create enemy between them.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by bewla(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you don't like beef try pomo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by FVckbubuDcow: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pray you no get person like iyabo ojo for your family. That woman witchcraft na follow come.
A very bitter soul

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Love Toyin and her movies..But the Ghost and the tout too is just too all over the place and lacks coordination .....

Having watched My village people and Omo Ghetto the saga, I can say that Toyins Ghost movie is just that it...not just me, but my girl that day couldn't just get the meaning of the whole plot...

That's my personal view after watching the movie..

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be only beef na chicken grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyabo Ojo will just be shooking her head into matters that doesn't concern her.

Where's Oko Iyabo sef!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Kobicove(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wareva! undecided
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by iamoyindamola(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyabo in the mud again
The voltron of oloshowood

17 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
damilola4162:
Update from Newspremises

Veteran Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has broken her silence over alleged alleged beef between her and Funke Akindele, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises recall that few weeks back, a movie reviewer allegedly left a negative review about Toyin's new movie, The Ghost And The Tout Too.

Meanwhile, Iyabo Ojo who starred in the movie, had previously accused Funke of paying the reviewer to write the negative review.

She noted that Funke is always finding ways to discredit her colleagues.

This sparked speculation amongst people who believed, there's beef between Toyin Abraham and Funke Akindele.

Watch the video:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5inkDs9ffDU][/url]

However, Toyin quashed the rumours during an interview.

According to her, Funke Akindele is one of the few people in the Nigerian movie industry that she looks up to and respects. She added that she kneels down to greet her whenever they meet in public.

In her words:

"She is my senior colleague and she is someone I respect a lot; so, I do not know what people are talking about, trust me. She is one of the few people I look up to. Sometimes, people do not understand that we are colleagues and not family. So, you cannot be talking to all your colleagues. We talk, we follow each other.

"If I see her, I will kneel down and say, 'Aunty Funke se wa okay?'. A lot of people do not understand that we are working in the same space; we do not have to be close friends. When we see ourselves we greet each other. Forget social media, trust me."

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/forget-social-media-toyin-abraham-reacts-to-alleged-beef-between-her-and-funke-akindele-video/
I saw a post from this woman where Funke liked. These two have no beef at all.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Cheryph200(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
All of una don Belle full
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by money121(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Solitechworld(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wetin that Iyabo deh do for living self?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Gadafii: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
alabosi people everywhere, if you see her you will kneel down and greet her, lmao grin

yoruba people will use greeting to kill themselves and still go behind to back bite that same person

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by GreenCitrus: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
We are recruiting both new and experienced content writers to join our Creative Writing Hub.

This is an opportunity to earn big time from Content Writing.

Remuneration is 500,000 Naira as there are constant projects to work on. Some candidates will earn up to One million Naira

There will be mentorship to help you become better and attain mastery

If this opportunity interests you, indicate interest by sending a message to 07054011454

Thanks for reading
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by nairamaniac: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Iyabo Ojo will be in shame now that's if she have shame, trying to create enemy between them.
Enmity

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Auntie Iyabo comes to mind,,,, grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by iReddington: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm, Iyabo Ojo always sounds like a very bitter and hateful somebody. Always peddling into people's affairs and never minding her own business.

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Goldenheart(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
sad
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by TrackerXL: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gadafii:
alabosi people everywhere, if you see her you will kneel down and greet her, lmao grin

yoruba people will use greeting to kill themselves and still go behind to back bite that same person

But your people are saint but if we ask what tribe in Nigeria are u that is not a trillion times worse your father will not be able to open his stinking gutter mouth to say so we can compare n contrast oloriburuku omo igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by Juomas: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Imagine
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by lonelydora: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
All of them should getaut, abeg.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
sad I already know dat iyabo ojo is a useless sheGOAT.She want to pull everybody down to her Useless level.iyabo should tell us who dey sponsor her/oil her daughter Pusi.Abi where mother and daughter take get money dey use buy cars/build house sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million / Shan George And Her Son Delnoi Throwback Photo / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.