Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion (879 Views)

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion / The True Meaning Of Jesus' Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion by Henotron(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ever so often we border about issues of FAITH, we forget that the essence of FAITH is to love one another, to love humanity. If we were to have a nation where love becomes the issues, the general thing that drives our nation, hate will be long gone.

WATCH FULL VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhLxBSI0-sQ&t=4s

PLEASE FOLLOW US:
Facebook: WHAT I'M SAY'N
Instagram: @whatiamsaying_cmn
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/whatiamsayingcmn
Youtube: https:///2ZjwT36

#pointsmanprojuction
#whatiamsayin
#cmn
#loveandpeace
#happyworldinternationalpeaceday

Re: For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
LOVE is God's predominant attribute!

But only true Christian know the real meaning of LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:1-13

Because LOVE in itself must be understood before you can adequately apply the principles of LOVE! smiley

Henotron:

Ever so often we border about issues of FAITH, we forget that the essence of FAITH is to love one another, to love humanity. If we were to have a nation where love becomes the issues, the general thing that drives our nation, hate will be long gone.
Re: For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion by Henotron(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
only few people understands the principle of LOVE and a large number of people are stranded. God help us all..

MaxInDHouse:
LOVE is God's predominant attribute!

But only true Christian know the real meaning of LOVE! 1Corinthians 13:1-13

Because LOVE in itself must be understood before you can adequately apply the principles of LOVE! smiley

Re: For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Henotron:

only few people understands the principle of LOVE and a large number of people are stranded. God help us all..
I've noticed that most religionists are not interested in this topic but if i may ask you, will you like me to expatiate on the principle of LOVE and why it's not working in any multiregious society today?
Before i continue let me introduce myself.

I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion by Henotron(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
please go ahead sir

MaxInDHouse:

I've noticed that most religionists are not interested in this topic but if i may ask you, will you like me to expatiate on the principle of LOVE and why it's not working in any multiregious society today?
Before i continue let me introduce myself.

I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Henotron:

please go ahead sir
The true God has many spirit creatures that He made to live in heaven He relate with them as His sons {Job 38:7} but on planet earth He created physical beings in various species and one to reflect His qualities {Genesis 1:26} this creature and his offsprings will be in charge of all the other none intelligent creatures {Genesis 1:28} but who will be in charge of control over Adam and his offsprings since they are intelligent and each reflects God's attributes? That's why God warned Adam not to take such responsibility upon himself rather that belongs only to God in whose image both Adam and his offsprings were created! Genesis 2:17
So the tree of the knowledge of good and evil connotes the right to set standards, but Adam is not satisfied he wants to be the one who determines everything happening on earth so after God gave him a female partner Adam seized the opportunity to take control of everything! Genesis 3:1-6 compare to 1Timothy 2:14
Both Adam and his wife took sides with a rebellious angel against God. Though Adam and Eve died but the angel didn't die since his own existence doesn't depend on his physical body. Genesis 3:16-19
Ever since then mankind lost that attribute of God which is LOVE, how? Because majority of Adam's descendants wants to take charge of the situation of things on earth only to worsen the matter! Ecclesiastes 4:1;8:9
So whenever that word LOVE comes to mind it is impossible for any person or group of persons to reflect the attribute if such a person or group is after taking charge of matters (POLITICS) God called Abraham and established a lasting Covenant with the patriarch but his descendants decided to have human King in opposition to God {1Samuel 8:6-7} all groups having this intention will never be able to reflect the attribute of LOVE!
Satan is the initiator right from the beginning {Genesis 3:1; Revelations 12:9} so he's been ruling over the earth ever since then {2Corinthians 4:4;1John 5:19} that's why the earth is filled with violence, hatred, prejudice, crime and impatience!
So all those trying to involve themselves in Politics can't escape the works of the flesh {Galatians 5:19-21} there's no way any Politicians can do without such things or dealing with those PRACTICING such things!
But when a person or group of persons are following Jesus' footsteps of course they will never participate in Politics {John 15:19; 17:14} so they will be hated by all people just as their Master was hated and spoken against {Matthew 10:22-25} but if you carefully examine their gathering you'll notice fine works of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:22-33 compare to Matthew 5:13-16

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When The Doors Are Closed Against You / Why Do Atheist Attack Christians doctrines More Than Muslims / What Does The Bible Say About Money Ritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.