Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

If You’re In Imo State And Environs, Don’t Just Miss Out On This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You’re In Imo State And Environs, Don’t Just Miss Out On This. (334 Views)

If You’re In Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan Or PH Can You ? / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You’re In Imo State And Environs, Don’t Just Miss Out On This. by Georgekyrian(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have this opportunity I have to share Nairalanders, if you can work with some Ushering agents, then Airglobal hostesses us have call up interview for the beautiful ones out there, I will advice you not to miss out on this Audition.
Some required criteria remain you must be 5’6ft and above.
Is open call for both men and women in Imo state and it’s environs.
For more inquiries, WhatsApp or call the phone number on the invitation.

(1) (Reply)

Quidcycle Capital Investment Vacancies / Some Should Help A With Job / A New Company Needs Workers To Pay Then For Doing The Following:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.