Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The 8 Best Digital Marketing Certification | Online Digital Marketing (free) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 8 Best Digital Marketing Certification | Online Digital Marketing (free) (391 Views)

Tecno Pop 8 - Best Of The Pop Series / The Infinix Zero 8: Best-in-class Everything / 8 Best Features On The New iPhones X, 8 and 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 8 Best Digital Marketing Certification | Online Digital Marketing (free) by Fantwik(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/09/8-best-digital-marketing-certification.html?m=1

I wrote a list of *free* Google digital marketing certification courses and some paid ones.

In the US, the average digital marketer earns abo *$68,000* yearly.

If you're interested in learning digital marketing. with SEO, content Marketing, PPC Marketing, YouTube channel Optimization, Social Media marketing, Display Advertising, and more, you can enroll for any of the free courses I've listed. If you complete *Google Ads Marketing* , you'll stand a chance of becoming a *Google Partner* and your certificate will add value to your *CV*.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Best Digital Marketing Certification | Online Digital Marketing (free) by blaze16(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank you so much, I've been looking for this a long time ago.
www.frankiegigs.carrd.co/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 5/6, 4/64 Needed / Neat Working Tecno Camon For Sale / Hot Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.