Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Went Walking For 30 Minutes A Day And This Is What Happened To My Body - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Went Walking For 30 Minutes A Day And This Is What Happened To My Body (1940 Views)

I Did A 2 Minute Plank Every Day And This Is What Happened To My Body / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went Walking For 30 Minutes A Day And This Is What Happened To My Body by okeayomide123(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
I Went Walking For 30 Minutes a Day and This is What Happened To My Body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBsX7MOdHY

You may be wondering if it's possible to walk your way to fitness? The short answer is Yes!

In fact, going for a 30-minute walk every day is enough to reap long-term health benefits.

This easy pleasant physical exercise may help people of all ages, whether it's a morning or nighttime walk.

From weight loss to muscle and bone strength, there's something for everyone.

Make sure to stay with us to the end to learn more about these and other benefits.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can An Oversea Bsc Nursing Graduate Serve? / When You Only Go Through School And The School Hasn't Gone Through You A Bit / Nysc Passing Out Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.