Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Urgent!!!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent!!!!!!! (921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
In which bank can someone fix like 1 million naira and get a reasonable interest monthly for some period of time? I will so much appreciate a quick response
Just asking for a friend though
Re: Urgent!!!!!!! by harmargedon: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
xscoffy:
In which bank can someone fix like 1 million naira and get a reasonable interest monthly for some period of time? I will so much appreciate a quick response
you can verify online for banks interest rate.
Re: Urgent!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
harmargedon:
you can verify online for banks interest rate.

Sometimes what they post is always different from what they offer. It's better hearing from someone who is into it already to confirm the interest than hearing from marketers and bankers themselves. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!!!!!! by miltonchux(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
There is nothing reasonable about fixed deposit, rather you are just going to devalue that 1m naira in each weeks and the dollar soars. Just look for a business you can invest in and don't devalue that money. No amount of interest can equal the value it will loose weekly. You can do fx if you wished to invest. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!!!!!! by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
xscoffy:
I need your email Sir, I like to contact you.

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema is new Stock Exchange Chief / If You Need Funding For Trading In Agric Bulk Commodities- Check This Thread. / N1.5 To Pay N2.3M in 6 months (open To Negotiation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.