Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat (23558 Views)

Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by cikokom: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lindajames1010:
How many wife this man marry?
Many wives

Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by yemmight(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
These people dey always deceive us. How Bubu take know Sunny Ade's wife I beg.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
"IPOB miscreants are already here to derail the thread just because Buhari's name is mentioned...you guys will just die of heart attack cuz bubu no send una.

Thank God for IPOB, Nigerians can now identify senseless Igbos from the other industrious and sensible Igbos... Evidently, IPOB miscreants are a unique breed of senselessness and stupidity". - Village People spokesperson.

Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Reliablesam(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
RIP
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by redcliff: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
foolish femi and buhari
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by achi4u(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:
Mumu femi Adesina should stop using d opportunity of his office in d name of Buhari

Buhari is too tribalistic, backward, dumb and unexposed to listen to melody music's, aside there stupid hausa noise music.....Buhari does not know any musician abeg
hahahahacheesy na the tin wey fit Buharii
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by bikefab(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Buhari didn't commiserate with the families of Late Mr Malaifia the late CBN director and the family of Mr Sowore. Make of that what you may.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by kemika8989(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
ebukajay184:
President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/398934724927421/?app=fbl

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity) condolences president
September 22, 2021
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by CXLVII: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:
Mumu femi Adesina should stop using d opportunity of his office in d name of Buhari

Buhari is too tribalistic, backward, dumb and unexposed to listen to melody music's, aside there stupid hausa noise music.....Buhari does not know any musician abeg

Always having a reason to wail

Trust me, you can’t wait to 2023. You will get tired
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by CXLVII: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
yemmight:
These people dey always deceive us. How Bubu take know Sunny Ade's wife I beg.

Hello! You talking about a retired General
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by AuroraB(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
While condolences are pouring in, Nairaland woke up to wish the poor widower a happy birthday. Ndi isi mgbaka sad sad
Rest in peace, Ma'am
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
computer0810:

Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by flockofpips: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:

you read my mind
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by gurusprout: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Taiwojon(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gone! And gone forever.

Where will you spend eternity?

Make your way right today by repenting from your sin and turning away from them.

Remember
Life without Jesus is nothing.

Jesus saves
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by seyz91(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abi cheesy
thatsleepboy1:
Adesina handwork.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by clothingonline(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Celebrate us when we alive

Patronize me today
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Rastaramsey(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na condoles he express abi nah shock
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Oduclemz: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:

Ethnic bigot. Your brothers are all over the North doing drugs & selling fake products everywhere
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by plankyjacky(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
This presidio good at sending condolences
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
ayourbamie:
Bubu dey listen to juju shocked cool shocked

Abi na booda Femi dey make this up

Wetin concern buhari the clueless with juju music.....buhari is strongly in love with his cattles...and nothing else.....

Na boda femi made that up

Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Rolings: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
computer0810:

And where in the whole statement did you see where it said Buhari was a lover of music...its obvious your hatred for buhari is affected your sanity....you will only end up at Aro or yabaleft....buhari no see you
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Lilimax(f): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lindajames1010:
How many wife this man marry?
70% of successful Yoruba men has more than one wife irrespective of their religion affiliation. #Fact.

Quote me and talk nonsense to your peril. I am very busy right now embarassed
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Lilimax(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
70% of successful Yoruba men has more than one wife irrespective of their religion affiliation. #Fact.

Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Habib101: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Legend, rip to his wife
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by Lindajames1010: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lilimax:

multiple wives doesn't really matter......
I only ask to know.....not that I'm against multiple wives
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by bizzibodi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Has he sent condolence to Obadiah mailafia family?
Re: President Buhari Condoles With King Sunny Ade Over Death Of His Wife, Risikat by bdon123(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2021
I doubt he knows sunny Ade.Dat man cant see past his tribesmen... nobody else exist to him

Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / FG, States Spent N538bn On Ghost Workers In Five Years