Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President (40407 Views)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / Moghalu & 2023: Northern Keke Napep, Okada Riders Declare Support / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Iliya1520: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
South is south, Any south is good to go. But in being fair it shud go to SE but instead of it going to d hand of another lifeless Northerner let any south whatsoever take it.

I have not seen any person qualified to be a president successor in all southeast, guy if na southwest u talk on, I fit say may be tinubu may qualified.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by olubl: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
It means our votes I'll not count
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Felimax:
With all due respect sir, thunder fire you there. Is your president a nigerian president or a tribal president. Somebody who has the stupidity enough to refer to one region as a dot in the map.
Thunder fire you!
good question
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by macof(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/2023-northern-elders-give-condition-for-southerner-to-become-next-president/

You people introduce ethnic president.
We will introduce regional president grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by eguarojeona: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Quality20:
his parents are likely from Cotonou and Yoruba by tribe but he is himself a Nigerian by birth and a northerner
Lol,he is Mauritanian.A lot of them from Niger Republic,chad are in the country as Nigerians with the connivance of the Muslim north.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Scamburster(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iliya1520:

I have not seen any person qualified to be a president successor in all southeast, guy if na southwest u talk on, I fit say may be tinubu may qualified.
Bot
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Gfskw: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by MrALIVE: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Felimax:
With all due respect sir, thunder fire you there. Is your president a nigerian president or a tribal president. Somebody who has the stupidity enough to refer to one region as a dot in the map.
Thunder fire you!
Seconded.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by dragunov: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/2023-northern-elders-give-condition-for-southerner-to-become-next-president/

See exactly what the North fears? A pa ni ki ife ka mu ida koja niwaju e. They do not want to be treated they way Buhari has treated the South.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by dragunov: 1:29am On Sep 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Very rich coming from a northerner.

Ki lo rich? This boy sha.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by chaloskyx: 3:06am On Sep 23, 2021
AND BUBU IS NOT AN ETHNIC OR NORTHERN PRESIDENT RIGHT? HE IS PRESIDENT OF THE PPL RIGHT SEE EHEN YOU NORTHERNERS JUST ENSURE U WIN 2022 O CAUSE IF YOU HAND OVER TO THE SOUTH WE WOULD NEVER GIVE OUR VOTES TO THE NORTH EVER AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE ANIMALS YOU USE OUR RESOURCES TO TRAIN TERRORISTS THEN COME AND TELL US THIS BULLSHIT YOU ARE ALL MAD OIL WOULD KUKU BECOME USELESS I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEN YOU GUYS WOULD DO TO SUSTAIN YOUR ARMED TERRORISTS
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by dragunov: 4:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Bizibi:
you don fall already....

Very gullible.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by HRMK: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2021
WHY ARE YOU NOW GOING BACK ON YOUR PREVIOUS THREAT?PEOPLE DON TACKLE YOU WELL.....WELL?YEYE DEY SMELL!
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by EagleNest(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2021
He talks as if the constitution is cast on gold. A rigged, military engineered constitution that Buhari abuses with reckless abandon. Such non-working Constitution should have been shredded since, but I guess that's were the pendulum is swinging to, if the North don't respect itself.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by NoSentiment: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Felimax:
Thunder fire you!

You are a classic example of someone badly brought up.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2021
And at the other hand they regretted getting ride of GEJ and they are here giving condition just imagine , they mean Nigeria is theirs so why is it hard for them to free odudwa nation and Biafra Confused elders.

God will surely shame una

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Izongdave(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2021
The man is very much on point though! It's not by making fool of ourselves in issuing empty threats than won't even earn us a place on negotiating tables
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by justmondris: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2021
And you think any northerner can become a president without the support of other regions?
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by dominic17: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Having Southern president is right and just but I have problems with people referring to equity only when it favours them. I heard one SW governor said in the spirit of equity power should shift to the south come 2023. when he was reminded that when power shift to the south,equity demands that it goes to the SE he shift the goal post saying Tinube who is from the from SW which has already produced president and vice president for 8years should decide. My point is, he who goes to equity goes to equity with clean hands. If we know that we are not going to follow equity to the later, let us leave open to all Nigeria to context whoever that wins so be it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by Chioma99(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
EXACTLY WHAT PROPHET OF ISLAM (BUHARI) PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM WANT TO TURN NIGERIA INTO
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Iliya1520:

Instead of Tinubu i'll go for Osinbajo also i will go for d likes of Peter Obi, Anyim Pius Anyim, Sam Egwu, Ogbonnayo Onu, Prof Ben Obi etc. U sounded tribal saying u don't see presidential quality,ability in SE. If these men i mentioned earlier are not eligible then nobody is eligible in d whole south & d country at large.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2021
dominic17:
Having Southern president is right and just but I have problems with people referring to equity only when it favours them. I heard one SW governor said in the spirit of equity power should shift to the south come 2023. when he was reminded that when power shift to the south,equity demands that it goes to the SE he shift the goal post saying Tinube who is from the from SW which has already produced president and vice president for 8years should decide. My point is, he who goes to equity goes to equity with clean hands. If we know that we are not going to follow equity to the later, let us leave open to all Nigeria to context whoever that wins so be it.
Wahali u get sense and makes sense. SE president, Biafran nation or nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Tambuwal Commissions Rumalogu-Alakahia Road Wike Built (Pics) / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.