Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Oceanic And Bankphb - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oceanic And Bankphb (2737 Views)

Ecobank Commences Mass Sack Of Oceanic Bank Staff / Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank / Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic And Bankphb by platoo: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2007
HI, anyone know what the pay package and career growth is for oceanic and bankphb. jus gt a call from both banks to resume but i really dnt kno which to go for. anyone gt an advice for me. il apprecaite.

thanks
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by tsungchen: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hi Platoo,

I would prefer you going to Bankphp, their organization is better than Oceanic and there is room to grow.

Take care Pappi and try, even if you want to leave, leave with a legacy wink
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by ne4real(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
oceanic bank is better in evey thing
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by uchemen: 5:23am On Jul 28, 2007
the decision is yours , it all depends on what you want frm the bank, for me i will go for oceanic bank. how i wish say i fit be like you undecided
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by oisrael(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2007
My Dear Brother,
GO TO OCEANIC, THEY ARE BETTER THAN BANK PHB!
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by asabe: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2007
well congrats to u! my reply might b ltr but brother ocean pays more & ur career is very sure there
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by leleken(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
pls brother do not be deceived oceanic is good but bankphb is better.in phb u have room to grow as well as it is workers friendly,salary is around 2M per annum.i wish u d best
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by obianamma: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
Me dear,
Oceanic is a good bank but for long term effec go 4 bankphb. There is room for growth and challenges. Wishing u God's favour
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by seyprecio: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2007
congrat to u ,pls can someone help me out i need a job. i studied educational management.kindly link me to the favour market.
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by otiliz: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2007
My fellow,i will prefer phb,they pay more and the well organized than
the other.GOODLUCK
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by monsieurp: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2007
seyprecio:

congrat to u ,please can someone help me out i need a job. i studied educational management.kindly link me to the favour market.

may be u should checkout this site: www.nigeriajobsonline.com
good luck
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by pinkkie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2007
sincerely i will like u to go to oceanic.u say phb pay 2m do u know how much oceanic pays.i work there so i know what i am saying and there is also plenty room for growth.the decision is yours ask God for wisdom.
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by ogon: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2007
send us format for test questions some of us have the test coming up soon, also how long was the entire process/
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by kachux80(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2007
oceanic is far far better , for p.i.t's they pay 77,000 and they are about reviewing the salaries and there is better room for growth.ask God to direct you.
Re: Oceanic And Bankphb by Benjamin01: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2007
My brother, Oceanic Bank pays far better and there is room for you to grow as you strongly desire.

Choose wisely while you offer is still valid

(1) (Reply)

Meristem Securities Job Test... Please What Should I Expect / All Hotel Posts Needed Urgently @ Watercress Hotel / Study In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.