Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria (1215 Views)

“Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by donaldeke(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cui Jianchin, the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, says he is in talks with Chinese-owned banks to establish operations in Nigeria.

“Before my departure from Beijing to Abuja, I talked to several banks in China. When you list the world’s 10 big banks, six are in China. The banking sector is very important because, without money, we cannot build our industries,” Mr Jianchin explained. “What I am thinking here is best to talk to the governor of the central bank, and how we can allow the Chinese banks to run office here and now, they are doing the feasibility studies on that.

This, the envoy said, would boost Nigeria’s economy and expand trade relations between the two nations.

https://www.reporterswall.com/chinese-banks-to-open-in-nigeria/

Re: Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by Queenttoast01: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Is already their country nau, buhari have sold us to them. angry
Re: Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by Charley2020: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Front page post. Nigeria is over. China has taken over. All thanks to Buhari.
Re: Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by abdulahi90(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Charley2020:
Front page post. Nigeria is over. China has taken over. All thanks to Buhari.

you think so?
Re: Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by armodilo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
abdulahi90:

you think so?

Everyone knows so, talk less of thinking... well, probably unless you are one of the mummified cows at buhari's ranch... lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by ourfather: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
������
Re: Chinese Banks To Open In Nigeria by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2021
angry

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Jowizaza Sprayed N5m Bundles At A Friend's Party: Pictures & Video / Where To Buy Quality Wholesale Cosmetics Products / My First And Last Experience With Loan Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.