Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video (24344 Views)

Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Failed country
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Corporate2020: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
TUANKU:

How is this related to the story above you donkey?

His post is for people with functional brains.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by dasparrow: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Serves him right! I feel nothing. Thief-thief politicians. With all the money they loot, they still can't pay their debts.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Crossroad1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
wunmi590:

If you know the house, you might have been admiring the house, bring money make I sell am for you cheesy
sell Fatai house?
Be like say u no Sabi am Sha
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Besk: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
ogododo:

Na because of new party, if GEJ behave like dis, APC no go dey. We dey watch.

Very dumb and senseless comment. AMCON obtained a court judgement many days before the enforcement.

Has your poor brain not suggested to you that Ahmed quickly joined the 3rd Force group just so the AMCON enforcement would appear like victimisation?

Someone took a loan from a bank, the loan turned bad. Now, a government agency used your taxes (money that should be deployed to critical national infrastructure/paying salaries) to buy back the loan.

Now they are trying to get the debtor to pay and here you are tagging it harrassment. No wonder they say a country deserves it leaders. With citizens like you why won’t there be criminal elements in power?

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Kestolove(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
So this ones to dey chop gbese
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by genkins(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Politicians and our money..

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Asour: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
sonnie10:
AMCON people no get sense. A house that Spyder880 here on Nairaland can build for less than #50M (Fifty million) is what they are happy to seize for #5B debt,

Seizing the house is not in full settlement of the debt owed. It is one of several measures to secure payment.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Mgtow8: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bad belle
Fundamentalist:
What about his Whitefield hotel

Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Asour: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
I know that house
Fatai Ahmed, that guy smokes igbo pass naira Marley..
I remember when we were in ilorin during his tenure and we decide to take the route where he ws smoking, omo, this guy collected gun from his security and wanted to shoot.
The only man that smokes igbo and his red eyeball is visible through dark shades

Nigerian politicians are bastards..
Only one man, almost 15 known properties.. Only God knows how many unknown..

I did my I.t at bukola Saraki's house at g.r.a,that house cost 968m..or thereabout.. Saw it with my corocoro eyes..
He sold it and Fatai's government bought it for him again through proxy..
The level of corruption in this country will cripple you if you don't hold on to something..
Both he and saraki Co own that estate after F DIVISION

Wow , Really?

I doubt it. After all you said to never take whatever you post here seriously since it's your 'mischevious' account.

LoL!
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by LOVEGINO(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fundamentalist:
What about his Whitefield hotel
abeg where e dey? I gats claim dat one.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Read an article before commenting on Nairaland. It doesn't take 2 minutes.

Reader of the Century, oya explain to me how all the confiscated property amounts to N5 Billion. Since you have concluded that I did not read before commenting. You don't just jump and quote just any comment because you think you can type English!
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Judolisco(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Haha... How u go borrow 5billion?
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by georgeakins: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
daddytime:
And the thief just joined the joker team to float a so-called third force party yesterday.

Una don really see the innocent and ignorant Nigerians finish.

Thieves...

Does that mean he didn't steal when he was in office, if he can be owing?
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by sonnie10: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Asour:

Seizing the house is not in full settlement of the debt owed. It is one of several measures to secure payment.

Except so. Hope they find more but that would be like 100 of those.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by nzeobi(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
I know that house
I remember when we were in ilorin during his tenure and we decide to take the route where he ws smoking, omo, this guy collected gun from his security and wanted to shoot.
The only man that smokes igbo and his red eyeball is visible through dark shades

I did my I.t at bukola Saraki's house at g.r.a,that house cost 968m..or thereabout.. Saw it with my corocoro eyes..
The level of corruption in this country will cripple you if you don't hold on to something..

You never see hope uzodimma smoking weed. After smoking he will use dark sunshade to read his speaches.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by leunseyis(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
I know that house

You sabi, where is your own too?
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by izubext007: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
This small hus
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by azikiweironsi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
sonnie10:
AMCON people no get sense. A house that Spyder880 here on Nairaland can build for less than #50M (Fifty million) is what they are happy to seize for #5B debt,

Oga why are you bringing my good friend Spyder880 with a thief ? Please use somebody else's name abeg. Please, Biko. Ejoo,
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by SocialJustice: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Governor for 8 years and you're owing N5b you can't pay. All the looted funds, na ashawo you give abi na cocaine?

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
If the house is worth the 5b.

Hope so
Go back and read the Article to the very end cool
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Totilopussylick(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nackdemall:
Go back and read the Article to the very end cool
don't have such time undecided
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
sonnie10:
Please go back and read the Article to the very end. Then come back and correct this your comment cool

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by yahmohy27: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
ogododo:

Na because of new party, if GEJ behave like dis, APC no go dey. We dey watch.
Na only him dey the new party?
Abi you be ipob wey no dey wan hear truth?
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Crossroad1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
leunseyis:

You sabi, where is your own too?
I don't do politics
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Crossroad1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Asour:

Wow , Really?

I doubt it. After all you said to never take whatever you post here seriously since it's your 'mischevious' account.

LoL!
at your own risk bro
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by Tranquility2345: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Reader of the Century, oya explain to me how all the confiscated property amounts to N5 Billion. Since you have concluded that I did not read before commenting. You don't just jump and quote just any comment because you think you can type English!

If you lend person 10k and he refuse to pay you back but you know say he get phone of 1k somewhere, won’t you collect that 1k phone? Try to dey think well before you make comment. This na very simple something undecided
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by sonnie10: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Oga why are you bringing my good friend Spyder880 with a thief ? Please use somebody else's name abeg. Please, Biko. Ejoo,
It was used in a good way. As a model for contractors in this context.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by tamdun: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Asour:

Wow , Really?

LoL!
Oga he's saying the truth, ask anybody that stays in kwara about the story, Kwara state govt built a house for saraki (part of the benefits of ex gov), saraki sold the house and this mumu Hamed bought it back for him
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by tamdun: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

U are making same mistake all over again, nobody says the house is 5b and the house isn't the only asset they seized
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by ogododo: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Besk:

Very dumb and senseless comment. AMCON obtained a court judgement many days before the enforcement.

Has your poor brain not suggested to you that Ahmed quickly joined the 3rd Force group just so the AMCON enforcement would appear like victimisation?

Someone took a loan from a bank, the loan turned bad. Now, a government agency used your taxes (money that should be deployed to critical national infrastructure/paying salaries) to buy back the loan.

Now they are trying to get the debtor to pay and here you are tagging it harrassment. No wonder they say a country deserves it leaders. With citizens like you why won’t there be criminal elements in power?

Una oblong block bros.
Re: AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video by azikiweironsi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=sonnie10 post=106079797]
It was used in a good way. As a model for contractors in this context. [/quote

Well understood. I agree with you 100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men / Fact-Check: Buhari’s Twitter Account Was Not Banned / Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.