Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend (4174 Views)

Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two / Man City May Face Uefa Ban From The Champions League For A Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chelsea has showed why they are one of the best in the world not only because of their recent glory they attained in winning the champions league but beating its league champions three times in a row.One may come with the conclusion that Chelsea can beat man city "anytime, anyday" but that will be an understatement of just how good city is.
Man city have one the league three times in four years and their manager pep is known as one of the best to ever coach the game. Although, the game will definitely be tight. But this is a beautiful and true reason Chelsea may smell pepper this weekend.
1. PEP HAS SPENT THE ENTIRE PRESEASON HOLIDAYS THINKING ABOUT CHELSEA . Pep guardiola is known to be an obsessive manager tinkering about the little details and one of the best tactician. He will watch, rewatch, prewatch even post watch every clip and try and spot the problems in three of the games they lost.
2. MAN CITY WILL WANT TO SAVE THIER REPUTATION. Yes there is no club that doesn't respect man city even Chelsea. If Chelsea defeat man city it will send a shockwave in the entire league that man city is just "one team that can easily be beaten" affecting the psychology of the players in the process.
3. GREALISH FACTOR. Jack grealish is man city most dangerous player. He hasn't really settled yet and Chelsea will be a good game to do just that. Chelsea tend to play a high line and committing many men in the midfield. One of guardiola principles is to make the pitch "very big when attacking and very small when defending". So to make that happen they tend to play out wide often. Tuchel knows that. That is why he's 3-4-3 formation with Reece James and apziliqueta in midfield forces sterling and mahrez backward which will in turn diminish man city tapin goals. Grealish is unpredictable and can run at defenders still holding the ball.
4. MAN CITY HAVE ALREADY LOST THIS SEASON.
Chelsea are undefeated this season and have only chipped one goal which is a very impressive record. They have the meanest defense. But Liverpool and Tottenham ( first half) has shown how to beat Chelsea. Just press them very high since they build up from the back. Chelsea hasn't felt the loosing feeling yet. Man city has. And there is no better team to rain goals their net that mancity. Also, Chelsea now seem to be over reliant on lukaku (although they are still dangerous from everywhere). But man city is a " decentralized team". Any body can score.
If Chelsea still beats man city. There is no doubt that tuchel has consulted baba in the bush. Shit can happen. This is football. But if man city score first, prepare for a rollercoaster. Remember the 6-0.

1 Like

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Blaqstick: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol. No be the same Chelsea play from the back during the champions league final?
Op na Man U u Dey support
Note that Chelsea always use first half to study the game
Check spurs
Check Aston Villa
Grealish factor?
Sterling sef no fit do anything
City score first in that 1-2 defeat if you can remember
Alonso 93mins+ goal

4 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
Blaqstick:
Lol. No be the same Chelsea play from the back during the champions league final?
Op na Man U u Dey support
Note that Chelsea always use first half to study the game
Check spurs
Check Aston Villa
Grealish factor?
Sterling sef no fit do anything
City score first in that 1-2 defeat if you can remember
Alonso 93mins+ goal
That was last season. I'm sure u remember when Liverpool used to use man city to catch cruise. Gengen pressing caused man city problems. But now u can testify that Liverpool dey chop am large from city. Chelsea is next.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
But still Chelsea will cause man city problems mostly from counterattacks. Fernandinho will play this time unlike the finals. Plus there is debruyne. Baba will just destroy Chelsea's destiny with one pass.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Totilopussylick(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Last time I checked, Chelsea of last season is different from the Chelsea I'm seeing now.

Let's expect one a hell of drama that day undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Last time I checked, Chelsea of last season is different from the Chelsea I'm seeing now.

True. But its still the same players asides lukaku. Tuchel won't also change his tactics. That's why I like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by fullnetwork: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Very true
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
fullnetwork:

Very true
It just takes a single loss to reset Chelsea to their normal sef.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by ItisHi: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Olayoo:

It just takes a single loss to reset Chelsea to their normal sef.
abeg go sleep with your biased analysis. You mentioned Grealish factor but failed to mention the fact that Chelsea now have a potent striker in Lukaku. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
ItisHi:
abeg go sleep with your biased analysis. You mentioned Grealish factor but failed to mention the fact that Chelsea now have a potent striker in Lukaku. undecided
Lukaku will definitely pose a threat. But I believe just as van djik handled him Diaz should do the same.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Noshitboi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Varchester Utd fan spotted grin
The fear of Chelsea dey make u reason like mad man. Even with d ancestral GOAT u just bought, the future still looks BLUEish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Noshitboi:
Varchester Utd fan spotted grin
The fear of Chelsea dey make u reason like mad man. Even with d ancestral GOAT u just bought, the future still looks BLUEish.
Tackle my point if u have a point. Stop acting local.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Dazall: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
The analysis you have here is flawed, Tuchel is a dynamic coach who has different tactics for different games.

The Man city you are here praise worshipping was beaten by Tottenham who collected 3 nil from Chelsea.

You all biased fans always find excuses in taking the glory from Chelsea.

Pep was beaten in the FA cup you guys said Chelsea defeated team C, also beaten in the league you said is team B.

Finally defeated in the UCL you say because Manchester city didn't start a DM.

Forgetting a DM also started in the league fixture.

Just admit it Tuchel has Pep's password...

The race for the league title is between Chelsea and city whosoever wins this tie has the psychological advantage... That's what Tuchel is good at

7 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Thepolo999(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2021
You wish
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Dazall:
The analysis you have here is flawed, Tuchel is a dynamic coach who has different tactics for different games.

The Man city you are here praise worshipping was beaten by Tottenham who collected 3 nil from Chelsea.

Pep was beaten in the FA cup you guys said Chelsea defeated team C, also beaten in the league you said is team B.

The race for the league title is between Chelsea and city whosoever wins this tie has the psychological advantage... That's what Tuchel is good at
We know Tottenham would have won the game if they converted their chances in the first half. I'm not saying Chelsea cannot beat man city. But they can't at the present situation this weekend. And if man city score first. They'll score more
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Dazall: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

We know Tottenham would have won the game if they converted their chances in the first half. I'm not saying Chelsea cannot beat man city. But they can't at the present situation this weekend. And if man city score first. They'll score more

The bolded is why I say your analysis is flawed...you better stick to hockey that's what you are good at

2 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Dazall:
[/b]

The bolded is why I say your analysis is flawed...you better stick to hockey that's what you are good at
But I previously stated that Chelsea can beat man city. But its really unlikely based in past events. And yeah hockey is cool.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Humanoid01(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olayoo:

That was last season. I'm sure u remember when Liverpool used to use man city to catch cruise. Gengen pressing caused man city problems. But now u can testify that Liverpool dey chop am large from city. Chelsea is next.
“That was last season” .

Three times in a row (at home, away and on a neutral ground) against a dangerous city side that beat PSG home and away, and you say “that was last season” . No matter how you try to hide the hate, it still shows. Your comment shows sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Humanoid01(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dazall:

Leave them, their hate for Chelsea is so much that they always look for excuses to discredit the team when they put in a good performance.

We proved them wrong time and time again under Tuchel, and they came up with different excuses time and time again.

If Chelsea gets a win on Saturday, they'll say it's because Chelsea was at home and the weather was too hot for De bruyne since it's an afternoon game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by babz11(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
See leave those hypocrites, I prefer chelsea to be seen as underdog, we always surprised them being in that position
Mancity we are are ready for you this weekend
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Great100000: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
See this op, you better stop watching football and start watching hockey now..... All what you mentioned no even mean anything.

GREALISH FACTOR grin grin grin

MAN CITY WILL WANT TO SAVE THIER REPUTATION. grin grin grin grin grin grin Hmmmmhmmmmm na Chelsea no get Reputation, in fact na Man City get best reputation in the world. grin grin

PEP HAS SPENT THE ENTIRE PRESEASON HOLIDAYS THINKING ABOUT CHELSEA. grin grin grin grin grin grin and Tuchel dey sleep and not thinking about Tactics to use against Man City, I like Tuchel and one thing I always love about him is that he always deploy tactics according to the opponent team he want to play.

Oga, go siddon Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by ojaysam25(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pained manchester united fan
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op

Stake your life.

You go just waste your life

1 Like

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Kingcalls: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chelsea will not beat man city this weekend...get down from ur High horse Chelsea fans ...but many city will not disgrace Chelsea...man city dont hv an out to out striker, it will be a problem for them against big teams this season
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Blake755: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Me as a man u fan I dey wonder when I will be watching my team peacefully without any drama just like Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Blaqstick: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Olayoo:

Lukaku will definitely pose a threat. But I believe just as van djik handled him Diaz should do the same.
Dias that can handle
Havertz? No be ment be this
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Blaqstick: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:
Chelsea will not beat man city this weekend...get down from ur High horse Chelsea fans ...but many city will not disgrace Chelsea...man city dont hv an out to out striker, it will be a problem for them against big teams this season

If you be Man U fan. Stake 100k on man city to win
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Blaqstick: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Chelsea last season only score 1 or 2 goals
This season dey score 3 goals check am
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Blaqstick: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2021
You Dey use bad belle God go shame u
2pm tomorrow

Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by odutolasodiq(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Olayoo:
Chelsea has showed why they are one of the best in the world not only because of their recent glory they attained in winning the champions league but beating its league champions three times in a row.One may come with the conclusion that Chelsea can beat man city "anytime, anyday" but that will be an understatement of just how good city is.
Man city have one the league three times in four years and their manager pep is known as one of the best to ever coach the game. Although, the game will definitely be tight. But this is a beautiful and true reason Chelsea may smell pepper this weekend.
1.PEP HAS SPENT THE ENTIRE PRESEASON HOLIDAYS THINKING ABOUT CHELSEA Pep guardiola is known to be an obsessive manager tinkering about the little details and one of the best tactician. He will watch, rewatch, prewatch even post watch every clip and try and spot the problems in three of the games they lost.
2. MAN CITY WILL WANT TO SAVE THIER REPUTATION. Yes there is no club that doesn't respect man city even Chelsea. If Chelsea defeat man city it will send a shockwave in the entire league that man city is just "one team that can easily be beaten" affecting the psychology of the players in the process.
3. GREALISH FACTOR. Jack grealish is man city most dangerous player. He hasn't really settled yet and Chelsea will be a good game to do just that. Chelsea tend to play a high line and committing many men in the midfield. One of guardiola principles is to make the pitch "very big when attacking and very small when defending". So to make that happen they tend to play out wide often. Tuchel knows that. That is why he's 3-4-3 formation with Reece James and apziliqueta in midfield forces sterling and mahrez backward which will in turn diminish man city tapin goals. Grealish is unpredictable and can run at defenders still holding the ball.
4. MAN CITY HAVE ALREADY LOST THIS SEASON.
Chelsea are undefeated this season and have only chipped one goal which is a very impressive record. They have the meanest defense. But Liverpool and Tottenham ( first half) has shown how to beat Chelsea. Just press them very high since they build up from the back. Chelsea hasn't felt the loosing feeling yet. Man city has. And there is no better team to rain goals their net that mancity. Also, Chelsea now seem to be over reliant on lukaku (although they are still dangerous from everywhere). But man city is a " decentralized team". Any body can score.
If Chelsea still beats man city. There is no doubt that tuchel has consulted baba in the bush. Shit can happen. This is football. But if man city score first, prepare for a rollercoaster. Remember the 6-0.

The bolded is the reason why Tuchel will continue to beat Guardiola. The same reason he has not been finding it easy with Klop.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by yusluvad(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
No mind them. Awon bad belle won ti suffocate...
Humanoid01:

Leave them, their hate for Chelsea is so much that they always look for excuses to discredit the team when they put in a good performance.

We proved them wrong time and time again under Tuchel, and they came up with different excuses time and time again.

If Chelsea gets a win on Saturday, they'll say it's because Chelsea was at home and the weather was too hot for De bruyne since it's an afternoon game.
Re: Why Man City may Disgrace Chelsea This Weekend by Olayoo: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
yusluvad:
No mind them. Awon bad belle won ti suffocate...

Can u see your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 28 Pool Fixtures For Sat 14 Jan 2023 – UK 2022/2023 / Razorr On STV? / LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.