Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance (38218 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video) / BBNaija: Saga, Nini's Relationship Might Be Fake – Pere / Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by namedo: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
It's an expensive joke on Big Brother Naija's part. It is not too safe to isolate Nini.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mtcheew

Sakamanje

Scripted shite

Anyone who believes Saga is not aware of what's going on and just playing along should have his head washed with hypo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Its funny how I have never for once watched bbnaija but I know all that is going on in the house. Social media nawa o. Anyway I feel this youngman is acting for the content.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Sometimes, I want to believe this is a script. There's always a guy simping in every season of the show.
You lots should stop the fvcking pretence calling guys nonesense name because they had true love for their girls

You guys would do worst to get a girl. If you like fine pass Jesus and get money pass Solomon

It's in the nature of men to lick women's foot seeking their hand in marriage

Our fathers and forefathers had done it

Saga isn't an exception. That's the best possible way he could express himself

What's the point pretending to be Man, but go to his closest and wet his pillow

You Africans are fvcking pretence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Enddy50ty(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
When we thought we've seen it all in Ozor, then here comes Saga the maga.

Mumu pro max

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by 2kurupt(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
This boy mumu dey on steroids and it's really pissing me off angry

Someone needs to smack some senses into his head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Darkblood: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bro what does red piller mean grin
Foiiko:
Redpillers food don ready
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Olayoo: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
You lots should stop the fvcking pretence calling guys nonesense name because they had true love for their girls

You guys would do worst to get a girl. If you like fine pass Jesus and get money pass Solomon

I'm not part of them sha. The ones u know are pretending. Be specific sir.
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by IdJack(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by IbileIfe: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Scripted drama.
Fake reality TV show for a generation of fake lifestyles.
Fake hair
Fake eyelashes
Fake boobs
Fake buttocks
Fake attitudes
Fake Celebrity's personality.

Slogan:
Fake it until you make it.
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Bbqekpa: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

A lot of Nairaland acclaimed Redpillers and Alfa-Males would masturbate to this news calling Saga lots of name and lecturing us how to avoid being a Simp and all that.

In reality, most of these guys are actually simps. They can go any length just to put their rods in a woman's tow-tow.

Some of them are sex starved bastards who self-service daily to the likes of Sara Jay and Mia Khalifa. They don't even know what it takes to woo a lady and make her go crazy for you

When they come to this forum, all of them become anti-Simp. Saga is a simp. We know. Just let him be. Let him play his game. He is already a centre of attraction and a topic just by playing that way.

In other news, I am still patiently waiting for my baby girl Angel to leave the house.

I have consumed roughly 1500ml of Agbo medicine and a handful of BitterKola in order to keep fit for her.

I would bleep the hell out of that Angel while I deposit my seeds which would never germinate inside her after 75 minutes.

You be the highest Simp of all time
Idiota*10000

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Bamzyriches451: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Pele o
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Starz825(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
tongue

Mumu guy

Just when you think Bollywood and Zeeworld movies are over exergerated in terms of stupidity, then you see reality like this

90 million at stake motherfvcker is chasing kpekus

Chill..it's part of the game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Thebraveman: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Vinnie2000(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
IjeLuv oo, IjeLuv oo, IjeLuv oo, NwaTurukpa.. cheesy cheesy

This Nini Girl must Marry Saga oo!! It's seem He Cannot live without her!! embarassed

This Biggie Prank is so Unnecessary..Make Saga nor go Commit oo... kiss
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by jaykay68(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked
She is seriously sex starved,

A lot of Nairaland acclaimed Redpillers and Alfa-Males would masturbate to this news calling Saga lots of name and lecturing us how to avoid being a Simp and all that.

In reality, most of these guys are actually simps. They can go any length just to put their rods in a woman's tow-tow.

Some of them are sex starved bastards who self-service daily to the likes of Sara Jay and Mia Khalifa. They don't even know what it takes to woo a lady and make her go crazy for you

When they come to this forum, all of them become anti-Simp. Saga is a simp. We know. Just let him be. Let him play his game. He is already a centre of attraction and a topic just by playing that way.

In other news, I am still patiently waiting for my baby girl Angel to leave the house.

I have consumed roughly 1500ml of Agbo medicine and a handful of BitterKola in order to keep fit for her.

I would bleep the hell out of that Angel while I deposit my seeds which would never germinate inside her after 75 minutes.
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by yorubakid: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nuttella:
Its funny how I have never for once watched bbnaija but I know all that is going on in the house. Social media nawa o. Anyway I feel this youngman is acting for the content.
You don't have Television in your house or you are too broke to afford cable subscription??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Vinnie2000(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
koyyes:
This emotional outburst is as a result of an overlap of issues saga has been dealing with.

This is very typical of emotional men who lost their mums when they least expected it.

My problem with saga is that he chose the wrong time and the wrong girl.

Sad.

You see What your 'Fave' is Doing, abi? sad cheesy cheesy

She has gotten Poor Saga Lovestruck!! She has Mumulized him!!
See what Fair complexion caused!! kiss
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Hayee(f): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Sometimes, I want to believe this is a script. There's always a guy simping in every season of the show.
You also noticed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by CSTRR: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Complete and utter slowpoke.

Which kain woman dey open leg for this idiot?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

You're quoting the wrong guy. Read my reply and get the message. I said I believe it is scripted, why would it be that it's every season there is someone simping? I Didn't say some men don't simp, afterall, the previous seasons at least one man simped.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You see What your 'Fave' is Doing, abi? sad cheesy cheesy

She has gotten Poor Saga Lovestruck!! She has Mumulized him!!
See what Fair complexion caused!! kiss

Any attraction based on physical attributes is not love o. Nini was right when she said saga is childish.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Liutay(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have to say that this is quite abnormal...
When it's not that he's mourning or something
Shey she die ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Darkblood: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
For where,
Lmao � to go do wetin
Foiiko:

You no dey enter romance section
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by iReddington: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga's family and friends should be disgusted and embarrased by this No ambition simping fool.

Even me that I'm not related feel very irritated by his actions. Seeing him alone makes me want to puke. Tueehh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
phantom:

You no too fine like that na..... angry

And You had to quote me?

Warn yourself, old man angry
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by testament2000(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
feezay86:
On behalf of right thinking MEN, we have donated SAGA to the women.

Thank you

I swear ���

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

grin
Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by eas01: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/bbnaija-saga-breaks-down-in-tears-over-ninis-disappearance/
I seriously doubt Saga is Yoruba cos am beginning to think he is of the mumu-ye tribe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by l0uie(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Medical58:
He really loves her

No funny shit, but know one is disputing that fact. But as a man, it is expected of him to conceal all of that bs within himself and not go around acting like some pig. Only women should behave the way he is doing. No girl would run head over hills for someone that acts this way. Bitch ass.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saga Breaks Down In Tears Over Nini’s Disappearance by Vinnie2000(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
koyyes:

Any attraction based on physical attributes is not love o. Nini was right when she said saga is childish.

I Suspect that..
Nini's Boyfriend is probably a Great, Handsome hunky guy..Maybe like a Ramsey Nouah, Van Vicker kind of Guy!!

In her mind/feelings, Saga doesn't Measure up!!

But After the Show, She will so Miss him ehn!! embarassedAfter all those Lovey dovey, sweet nothings talks and Romantic moments,..I know Girls nah..
She May not Get diz from her Boyfriend! ! sad

Maybe then, She will realize that She also Loves Saga!! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / Full Movie: Free Guy (2021) HD Mp4 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.