Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents (54715 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by cliqtips: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
This here speaks volume....
owobokiri:
The nepotistic appointments in the military over the years ..

People are still thinking the killings will not have backing of the military. Most of them are even the Boko Haram and Bandit sef.
Because they give information to them
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by COMPAQ(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCNIsvYk68Y

Army Green Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed Ten In Katsina Community — Residents

And nobody could film the helicopter dropping them??
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by BabbanBura(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

Army Green Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed Ten In Katsina Community — Residents

This was alleged as what was going on in the case of Boko Haram. The north is in a huge mess. I just pray that the south won't play politics at the detriment of their people's lives!!
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by IbileIfe: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
MightyDuty30:
It is finished shocked shocked
Meanwhile!!

Become a Man of iron.

The safest discovery how to permanently safe premature ejaculation small manhood & weak erection just within 2 weeks. Are you among the few men who are still wondering whether penis size is relevant to women’ sexual satisfaction? there is no need prolonging this issue, just be aware of this- babes enjoy and crave for bigger penis sizes!

The benefit is endless... which includes;
= enhances sexual urge
= kills weak erection
= corrects quickly ejaculation
= improve sperm count.
= add 4-6 inches to size
= last up to 30-45mins

100% you start to see improvement within 4-5 days of usage. You are Just a PHONE call Away from your Permanent Solution

If I add more inches to my mojo, it will become 10 -12 inches long.
That will be dangerous to my woman. grin
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by yahmohy27: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Few months ago when I said that what we have now is no more a Nigerian army but a full fledged Fulani Army, some overzealous ones here cursed me to no end. It's happening now. Little by little, all of us will face the fact that the country is now totally in the hands of foreigners,. The nepotistic appointments in the military over the years which most of you defended is now coming back to hunt down the whole country.... This is not the first time residents of terror prone areas have mentioned that military helicopters are dropping the killers together with supplies to the killers too..
Quite agreed that security agencies know about the insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by rosechika1994: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
The presidents body language says, I want Nigeria destroyed, so why are we acting like its a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by haslaw(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
This can't be true because the army doesn't have helicopters.

Sahara Reporters are liars
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by ajadematanle: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rubbish, where is the video for the helicopter dropping bandits
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by sameks08(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
They will soon tag him IPOB member just watch out
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by SoluDeOracle1: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
In any rumour, they must be syntoms of truth!!! God is watching!!!
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by afube: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Few months ago when I said that what we have now is no more a Nigerian army but a full fledged Fulani Army, some overzealous ones here cursed me to no end. It's happening now. Little by little, all of us will face the fact that the country is now totally in the hands of foreigners,. The nepotistic appointments in the military over the years which most of you defended is now coming back to hunt down the whole country.... This is not the first time residents of terror prone areas have mentioned that military helicopters are dropping the killers together with supplies to the killers too..

you have said it all brother! I do not know who or which is dumber? the negroid or a freaking palm tree? I mean it is only an unthinking and dumb tree that stays still while the axe that will fell it is sharpened in its very presence..........well I am sure the dumb Negroid African comes a close second! one day these same people calling for the summary execution of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will look for him and IPOB by then it will be too little too late.

4 Likes

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Mrjaz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hotzone:

Can’t u discern the fact that ur mind is tricking u or u can’t read tru the line

I honestly don’t know what to believe trust me! But one thing is sure there’s a problem.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Freebills12: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Why are people surprised? This is what there religion teaches, sponsor jihad or participate in it you will be greatly reward. Nothing is new.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by tomakint: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
owobokiri:

Leave them in their demonic follies until they will all be captured......very difficult and unbelieving set of blokes

1 Like

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by KingGBsky(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
BbqTormentor:
, I am sure you can see that darling daddy is the supreme leader of bandits and terrorists.. so when you are laying those your mundane curses, direct them appropriately

Don’t mention that being anymore.
That one is a forgotten youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by samuel900(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
U go dey there till u die there.......still trusting Nigeria?
Commentor:
Sahara Reporters.
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Sammerboi: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
They not killing just northern Christians but native Hausas as well. But what these evil federal government backed Fulani terrorists should remember is power is transient. But Bubuhari and his fellow Fulanis in government who are empowering their peoples against indigenous Nigerians will face the wrath of Allah soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by samwillyco1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who is still defending FG on this terrorism issues
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by West2019(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
very good
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by ba2remagaji: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Buhari why ? Under your watch
UzomaFC:
Hmmmmm nawa ooooooo.
Nigeria my country
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by dragunov: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

That spineless, arrogant snake ibkhaleel will never comment on this. I.diot!

1 Like

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by effort1: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
owobokiri:

Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, sirjamo, vexacool, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, monogamy, mannabbgrills, etc, the evil you guys spent the past 6 to 7 years nurturing is now ripe.

You and your children will eat it in full measure, shaken together and running over.

The evil you have promoted will locate you for your full reward.

You thought you were fighting Igbos, but you never knew you were digging a deep grave for yourselves and your children.

Mannabbgrills, it doesn't matter if you have the personal number of mods and can call them to ban people, it won't save you from eating the fruit of the evil you have planted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by SarkinYarki: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
inoki247:
Na why dem dey off network so people won't know what's going on...

We warned them
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
MightyDuty30:
It is finished shocked shocked
Meanwhile!!

Become a Man of iron.

The safest discovery how to permanently safe premature ejaculation small manhood & weak erection just within 2 weeks. Are you among the few men who are still wondering whether penis size is relevant to women’ sexual satisfaction? there is no need prolonging this issue, just be aware of this- babes enjoy and crave for bigger penis sizes!

The benefit is endless... which includes;
= enhances sexual urge
= kills weak erection
= corrects quickly ejaculation
= improve sperm count.
= add 4-6 inches to size
= last up to 30-45mins

100% you start to see improvement within 4-5 days of usage. You are Just a PHONE call Away from your Permanent Solution
Big lie
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Bigchristo: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

Two things will happen to this guy either he got silent by military or they will bully him to refute this statement, we’ve seen so many cases like this
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by bigcasava1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

my people protect yourself and ur land
Re: Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents by Gfskw: 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.