Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja (1220 Views)

Heip!!! Is This Something To Worry About / What Is The Difference Between A Patent Medicine Store And Pharmacy Store / Looking For Where To Go For A Patient Medicine (chemist Store) Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja by DivineMedicine(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
The health professionals on Nairaland please I need your help;
I am a graduate but currently, I want to change my career.
Due to the passion I have for medicine, I want to open a patent drug store known as a chemist store in Abuja. Please where can I get a sound knowledge of medicines which will prove that I underwent the necessary training to be eligible to operate a chemist shop?.
Please how would I do about it? If you know any advice you can give to me that will help me to thrive and be successful in this chosen career please don’t hesitate to help me. I am begging you guys. I live in Abuja.
Thanking you all in advance.
God bless you all!!!
Re: HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
i suggest you get the SOUNG KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE and MEDS 1st... before you start looking for a place to sell patented medicine.
Re: HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja by MiracleMe7: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am not a health professional but I think you should look for a nearby pharmaceutical store close to your location. Approach the owner tell him/her what you want to see how you can help. It's either you get the training there or he directs you on how to do about it.
OP, I wish you good luck in your chosen career, may God bless you.

Moderator, please move this to front page
Re: HeIp me! I wish to open a patent medicine store (Chemist store) in Abuja by delgroveng(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2021
The second individual who proffered a suggestion is quite on point. However, i suggest you seek out a partnership business arrangement if you are in it as a business.
By naming a pharmacist as a co-owner in the Chemist business...you should be eligible to run a it

(1) (Reply)

Can Some Me One Help With Http://www.rebuildyourvision.com / Same As Genotype: Is There A Way Out / Doctors In The House, Pls Help On My Tommy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.