Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

It's Very Heartbreaking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Very Heartbreaking (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Very Heartbreaking by Eminence2020: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
You may have been seeing other people cash out on WhatsApp and you have tried to get customers through WhatsApp, but…

Even when you upload 20 or more product pictures to your status everyday, instead of getting sales, your view rate drops everyday.

You send broadcasts to your contact list, nobody responds, nobody buys. Some have even blocked you.

You always have to beg contacts to patronize your business before some of them will just buy as a way of supporting your business.

I've been there, and I can say "It's very heartbreaking"

A trusted friend and colleague, Maria Ebenezer, has designed a Course which is specifically for any business owner or promoter who wants crazy traffic of Ready-To-Buy Customers landing on their business through Whatsapp.

I think if you’re ready to finally start making sales from your Whatsapp everyday, then straight to my WhatsApp DM and gain access to this course ASAP

+2348105558448

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Ship Anything From China, 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc. / Flipping Domain Names For Profit / Base Oils For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.