Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? (2056 Views)

Can You Allow Your Fiancee To Dress Like This To A Night Party On Christmas? / How To Dress For Your Breast Size / Guys Do You Like Your Girl To Put On G-strings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by funty(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2006
You have asked a girl you really fancy for a date and she has agreed and you are excited. She rings you  up later and asks you "what would you like me to wear for the date and how would you like me to appear?"  What would you say?
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by Seun(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2006
I'll say, "just wear something simple". Why should she display all her "valuables" for me when there's the possibility that after that date I might not want to see her again?
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by Skidoc(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2006
Haha Mr Seun, you are a player. So that’s how you asks girls out and in the end you say you don’t want to see them again? I mean why would you even ask someone out on a date when you don’t like her enough to want to see more of her. You are a confirmed Heartbreaker No1!
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by hotangel2(f): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2006
funty:

You have asked a girl you really fancy for a date and she has agreed and you are excited. She rings you up later and asks you "what would you like me to wear for the date and how would you like me to appear?" What would you say?

I really have never came accross a girl that'll ask a guy she's going on a date with for the first time that: What will you like me to appear in? don't you think that'll confuse the guy? It's okay if you ask where you are going , so You'll decide wat to wear. But asking what he wants you to wear, that's somehow, (at least to me).

Okay it's a date, like a first date. Wear something normal, not too flashy, not to normal, just fits your perfectly. A girl should know that outfit she has that can do for a party, church, date, movie. maybe when you appear looking like you are going to church, and you see him looking like he's going for dinner, Wat do you do with that scarf you tied on your head? tie it round your neck. wink

I'm not a guy, but most guys just want you to look sweet, simple/comfortable and presentable.
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by christyne(f): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2006
I'm not a guy, but most guys just want you to look sweet, simple/comfortable and presentable.

Yea,u right abt this , sweet,simple, comfortable and presentable.
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2006
something elegant, sophisticated, gorgeous, sexy n stylish
must be presentable as well
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by nubian(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
christyne:

Yea,u right about this , sweet,simple, comfortable and presentable.

sweet simple comfortable and presentable is good
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by vichel(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
Anything that makes her look sexy
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by omogenaija(f): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2006
Sorry, I know I shouldn't be posting here since i aint a guy

but

since its your first date SHE AINT YOUR GIRL and she should dress the way she wants. and its for you to decide if with her dressing and personality can you continue a relationship with her so she can possibily become your girl.
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by vichel(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2006
your inputs were highly welcomed and appreciated smiley
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by dynamite(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2006
Seun:

I'll say, "just wear something simple". Why should she display all her "valuables" for me when there's the possibility that after that date I might not want to see her again?
you are right about that i agree with you.
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by dynamite(f): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2006
Rhodalyn:

something elegant, sophisticated, gorgeous, sexy n stylish
must be presentable as well
that is out of it. that's just u guys' first date she should look simple and not sophosticate or stylish cos for all you care the guy might not like her and which ever guy tell you to turn up that way must be up to something the answer a cool kind of guy would give would be for the girl to turn up in something simple and comfortable or whatever she likes.
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by eveseh(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2006
something sexy
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by jaybaby(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2006
Simple wink
Re: How Would You Want Your Girl To Dress On Your First Date? by dolliepie(f): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2006
wldnt wear a cloth he'll start readn meanings to,a simple trendy short gown wld do with my lovely matchn pumps to go with

(1) (Reply)

Fashion / Check Out These Amazing Asoebi Outfit For Your Event / Designer Watches From Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.