Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR (9733 Views)

Obaseki Targets ₦‎70 Billion IGR In 2024 / Lagos State Generated ₦753.5 Billion IGR In 2021 — Statisense / Ekiti Targets ₦1.5 Billion IGR Monthly, Expands Tax Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by parkervero(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Ehn ehn! That's good for the state of the virtue.
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by GetMeRight: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!! Impressive. That's the power of purpose and unity.

I remember then how Osun state used to be the butt of jokes for states unable to pay its wages and HE Aregbesola convened a town hall meeting in Osogbo for every indigene of Osun to come and suggest how their state can solve the problem . Most of the resolutions and blessings they pronounced on their land those days are bearing fruits today.

Words are seeds, they bear fruits. Bless your land, bless your state, bless your country and the land will not deny you of its blessings.

Well done HE Gboyega Oyetola ( I remember how this simple unassuming quiet achiever was being mocked and hated because he had the backing of Asiwaju Tinubu then but see how he turned out to be better than the amiable dancing Senator )

May God continue to bless Osun state.
May God bless Nigeria.

My 15k is going to be part of this year's billions. They impounded my vehicle and asked me to pay 30k which was later reduced to 15k after the likes of commissioner for transport and PA to SA on works intervened. It is well

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by ba7man(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2021
post=106085541:

Debt stock, what are they doing with fake IGR they keep deceiving you guys with, when they're leading states in debt with nothing to show for

Check debt stock states in you region compare to southeast, why borrowing to pay workers salary
While You were typing this, thousands of Anambra peeps are in buses on their way to southwest in search of greener pastures from your Anambra.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Taiwojon(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Good one.

Jesus saves
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2021
I saw a slowpoke praising Bisi Akande who is the achitect of misfortunes in Osun state. Bisi Akande caused a lot of death among workers in year 2000 when he carried out mass sacking. Then fast forward to Aregbesola regime. This man started half salary payment in Nigeria. Several months of salary yet to be paid with huge debt of billions. APC from AD party, brought nothing but pain to Osun.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by TrackerXL: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2021
As expected of every foolish Igbo.
This was how your father n forefather saw hunger in the SW but today your entire tribe can't wait to escape poverty plagued Alaigbo to the same SW.

Nahunger:
I see hunger every where in the land
Hunger in the air
Hunger in the ocean..
Hunger in Rainbow Colours
Ooh what a time to be alive

6 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by zoedew: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2021
True, Oyetola is a very prudent financial engineer and manager of fiscal policies.
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by ozo13(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2021
Nahunger:
I see hunger every where in the land
Hunger in the air
Hunger in the ocean..
Hunger in Rainbow Colours
Ooh what a time to be alive
oh hunger, that wc could make a grown up man throw praises on an oppressor grin
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Buccalcavity2:

Frankly, despite Oyinlola, That state has been lucky with leaders. Just look at how they left Ekiti behind. They shouldn't mess it up with politics.

Do you live in the state? I live there. so, shut the fuk up
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2021
I live in osogbo. Disregard this nonsense post from OP

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Echoban: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

I remember then how Osun state used to be the butt of jokes for states unable to pay its wages and HE Aregbesola convened a town hall meeting in Osogbo for every indigene of Osun to come and suggest how their state can solve the problem . Most of the resolutions and blessings they pronounced on their land those days are bearing fruits today.

Words are seeds, they bear fruits. Bless your land, bless your state, bless your country and the land will not deny you of its blessings.

Well done HE Gboyega Oyetola ( I remember how this simple unassuming quiet achiever was being mocked and hated because he had the backing of Asiwaju Tinubu then but see how he turned out to be better than the amiable dancing Senator )

May God bless Nigeria.

Just because of hatred fro Oshiomole and Tinubu , Edo were there shouting Edo no b Lagos/No to gidfatherism just to spit on Oshiomole who has been their best Governor dead or alive.

Today the Obaseki hasn't appointed any S.A, no commissioner, deteriorating and decay of Edo, House of assembly in shamble(that's why they can't sign antigrazing Cox he has no house of assembly.

Ask them what he did in his first term they LL tell u he built Stadium (something he only painted,likewise painting Secretariat).

All of us go dey alright laslas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Sheriman(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

May God bless Nigeria.
Nonsense!! Will you see the reflection of the billions of Naira on the state?? Money that dey will loot 99.9% of the said money
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2021
ba7man:
While You were typing this, thousands of Anambra peeps are in buses on their way to southwest in search of greener pastures from your Anambra.

You mean your mud enclave Which state in Yoruba land that match Anambra state outside Lagos that was developed by all tribes and foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by eliwa47(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Wow!!! This is very encouraging, am not a politician but I must confess Gov Oyetola is doing well, he's a discipline man to the core and is watchword is accountability.
Come to to think of it, Ogun state in 2019 borrowed 7B to pay workers salary, this is a state that has a lot of companies, from agbara sides, mowe, ota just to mention a few but osun state with few or no companies at all! Hmmmm something is wrong somewhere cool

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2021
grin

So many Kids on politics Section truly.
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by diplomat058(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2021
post=106085168:

Propaganda can't lead you guys no where, they're still borrowing to pay salaries, not to talk about projects, why making silly noise over fake IGR, when they can't pay workers salary without borrowing, same noise Aregbsola was making when Goodluck was president that Osun make sufficient IGR until breeze of economy recession blow, when oil price was down Osun government couldn't pay electricity bill, your leaders should stop fooling themselves.
HeY guy, I have always respected you on this forum cos of your intelligent and consistent promotion of NDI Anambra on every facet. I am Yorùbá, but I always believe that Anambra and the SE in general is a gold mine of untapped potentials.

But what is this toxic and despicable bitterness you are showing here? In the midst of negative news of kidnapping and ritualism in the SW that have saturated the forum for quite some days now, someone gave us this positive update from Osun and all you can do is to repost some garbage about Ogun and Ondo to debunk OSUN news. Really? This is ridiculously senseless of you

6 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2021
diplomat058:
HeY guy, I have always respected you on this forum cos of your intelligent and consistent promotion of NDI Anambra on every facet. I am Yorùbá, but I always believe that Anambra and the SE in general is a gold mine of untapped potentials.

But what is this toxic and despicable bitterness you are showing here? In the midst of negative news of kidnapping and ritualism in the SW that have saturated the forum for quite some days now, someone gave us this positive update from Osun and all you can do is to repost some garbage about Ogun and Ondo to debunk OSUN news. Really? This is ridiculously senseless of you
We heard similar stories when Aregbsola was governor, do I need to remind you how Osun was in financial mess during his tenure I'm not hating, I hardly forget history except the ones I don't know, I'm only reminding those with short memories the past, I hate propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by SirBunky85(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Mathiasa:
I hope my governor can hear, not waiting on federal to shear money generated by other state. Yes am talking to you Yahaya Bello. undecided
I equally hope my clueless governor(Okezie ikpeazu of abia state) can hear.
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by tonyashburton: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2021
19 billion?MC Oluomo dey collect pass that one in a year.
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Jonathan39: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Anything on ground to back it up? Or it's audio?
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by MeeLan: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
That's money belonging to struggling citizens who are operating legit businesses. Fvck IGR.. dey keep taxing us even in the face of poverty
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by flemblem(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2021
post=106089240:

We heard similar stories when Aregbsola was governor, do I need to remind you how Osun was in financial mess during his tenure I'm not hating, I hardly forget history except the ones I don't know, I'm only reminding those with short memories the past, I hate propaganda.
How is this a propaganda ? Why’re you so bitter ? If it was a news about skull mining or anything negative about the state , I guess you will forget this your ideology of propaganda ; isn’t it ? Remain bitter till thy kingdom come. OSUN IS PROGRESSING . Pray for the growth of your state and stop claiming ANAMBRA FIRST SON WITH AN EMPTY SKULL. Bad energy.

3 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by tnerro1(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Hope one FIRS will not take 80% to jigawa or Gombe and give the state 5% after deducting their 15% cost of collection. grin grin grin

Before some people start jerking off, FIRS has nothing to do with IGR (na irony )
Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by theInterpreter: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
This guy has lost it grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Abohboy: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2021
post=106085168:

Propaganda can't lead you guys no where, they're still borrowing to pay salaries, not to talk about projects, why making silly noise over fake IGR, when they can't pay workers salary without borrowing, same noise Aregbsola was making when Goodluck was president that Osun make sufficient IGR until breeze of economy recession blow, when oil price was down Osun government couldn't pay electricity bill, your leaders should stop fooling themselves.

We're here talking about Osun and you're bringing up Ondo and Ogun your mumu is legendary

4 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Abohboy: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
post=106087607:

You mean your mud enclave Which state in Yoruba land that match Anambra state outside Lagos that was developed by all tribes and foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

Ogun and Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abohboy:

Ogun and Oyo state
Both are below Anambra state both in economy and infrastructures, Oyo is five state below Anambra in economy

Re: Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR by Abohboy: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106094939:

Both are below Anambra state both in economy and infrastructures, Oyo is five state below Anambra in economy

Ogun state may have lower IGR but it definitely has more industry then Anambra due to it's proximity to Lagos look at Ota, Agbara Sagamu etc. Very industrialized areas and for Oyo state a lot of industries closed down over the years but anyways the only time where we can fairly judge is when we get restructuring for now these arguments are senseless and we should applaud all basic progress no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising Crude Price Pushes Petrol Subsidy To ₦16 Billion Per Day / 2023: APC States Denying Us Use Of Public Facilities, PDP Campaign Cries Out / Explosion In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.