Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders (936 Views)

Population Media Center (pmc)-nigeria Terms Of Reference Flexi Track Survey (fts / Stanbic IBTC Pension Current Account Balance Reducing / Access Bank Current Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders by Theocracy1979: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Good day everyone. Pls I have been trying to open a current account with access BANK all these while but everything seems to be difficult, I already have one referee already, but I'm finding it difficult to get the remaining one refree who is a current account holder from ACCESS BANK to sign for me in order for me to get the account activated. Most people I know that I talked to are savings and salary account holders.
Pls I need you all to come to my aid is there anyone that can actually help me out with this issue that I'm facing at the moment, even if to pay for it I don't mind I will gladly do that .
Pls banker's in the house come to my aid please my business is collapsing.
I need your help I am currently in Abuja. Pls help.
my WhatsApp number is 08074483218
Re: Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders by icecool12(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2021
Do you understand what you’re asking for?

If you commit anything, it is your surety that goes in for it if you flee. That’s why it’s called surety. The person has to know you 150% to stand as your surety.

Good luck shaa..
Re: Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders by Theocracy1979: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Yes, but I am not using it for any fraudulent activity please.
Please help if you can .

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Show Their Underwear "By Mistake" Lol / Ohanaeze Is Apolitical, Isiguzoro’s Statement On Atiku Is Personal- Ezinwa / Do U Believe Profile Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.