Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo (17635 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) / Truck Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2021
After this NYSC shit no job

God have mercy

RIP to her
Re: Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo by tonididdy(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Oh this happened about 500ft away from where I was packed.

My friend barely passed the same spot 5mins ago. It was an eyesore.... It's not until last night it dawned on me we are truly in the -ember months already.

Stay safe guys.... Esp in Benin, avoid tipper trucks, seems like they are on a killing spree in Benin because just the day b4 Tuesday another tipper truck crushed 9 passengers inside a bus not too far from this yesterday incident.
Re: Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo by namedo: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2021
I earlier warned that the FRSC staff are no longer doing their job in Benin City, Edo State.
Reckless driving by the no-licence conductors is now the order of the day! Vehicles that are not road-worthy are used for commercial transportation here in the city.
Re: Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo by Slurity(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Avoid anything that has Arsenal identification on them.
Re: Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
i saw the aftermath of the accident yesterday and it was hurricane in sight.

the corper now pain me pass. after all the years and money spent in school.

just pity for his parents, i pray they go through this trying time with love and support from family and friends
Re: Truck Crushes NYSC Corps Member To Death In Edo by arthurwillia(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oblongata:
May the good lord keep and protect us all theseembermonths and always. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Borno Dam Collapse: FG Opens IDP Camps As Flood Submerges 70% Of Maiduguri / Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.