Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate (12178 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by tenpipsperday: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Wisdomuchendu:
They want to distract Ifeanyi uba

So if babalawo has told you Ifeanyi Uba stands a chance at the polls you would have believed?

Unless supreme court tinz.
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by hybridblood07(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Money without power is nothing bro. He wants to govern his state which higher chance to gaining more power and be well recognised
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what people want, Ifeanyi Uba has made a lot of money. Why does he want to rubbish himself by joining Nigerian politics? They will rubbish his small refutation, finish his money and still give him nothing.
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Kelvinhunta: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2021
U de mind them? Firstly the political party no hlget name, secondly looking at d 2 reg numbers u will see it's likely to be a typo error, thirdly I doubt anycourt would accept such filling as it's hastily and unprofessionally done. Anyway it's like this party don't hear what was done to Obinna Uzor of Ihiala by the court on same Certificate issue, this time if this is in court at all then the court might order for the party's deregisteration
Thinktwicemybro:
We should stop all this rubbish certificate character assasination. Nigerian politicians should learn to face issues instead of always looking for how to disqualify their rivals. Someone who has been in the Senate, it's today you realize he does not have neco just because he is contesting for governor. Fools
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Kelvinhunta: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Seems u r not familiar with Nigerian politics,once u r getting these things it means u r one of d favorites. See Soludo,see Ifeanyi Uba , I can only add Andy Uba because of APC federal might, next governor of Anambra is from these 3 people
tenpipsperday:

So if babalawo has told you Ifeanyi Uba stands a chance at the polls you would have believed?

Unless supreme court tinz.

1 Like

Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by SmartPolician: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Buddha3:

You obviously didn't read the entire content. You just dived to comment from the headline. That is how we'll make you president tomorrow and you'll be reading constitution up-side-down!

You are a mvmv man.

Why not answer the question and getat? undecided
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by doverulez(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2021
GAME ON!

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Looking to employ the services of an Experienced Heavy Duty Auto Electrician with the Ability to diagnose electrical faults expertly, Able to read and understand electrical diagrams/schematics, good attitude towards the job and is able to multi-task.

Also looking to employ the services of an experienced Heavy Duty mechanic with vast experience with Cummins engines, dana transmissions; with the Ability to diagnose mechanical faults expertly, Able to read and understand mechanical drawings and diagrams, good attitude towards the job and is able to multi-task.

NB: Experience oh Hyster-Yale brands is considered a plus.

Interested Applicants should forward their CV's to mtt@gits.com; adelanwa@gitsng.com or call 09087995958

Mods, Kindly push this to front page.
This add might help lots of nairalanders whom are looking for such opportunity.

Many Thanks
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Forgodsgrace: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what people want, Ifeanyi Uba has made a lot of money. Why does he want to rubbish himself by joining Nigerian politics? They will rubbish his small refutation, finish his money and still give him nothing.

Yes he made the money through wuruwuru
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Thinktwicemybro: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
U de mind them? Firstly the political party no hlget name, secondly looking at d 2 reg numbers u will see it's likely to be a typo error, thirdly I doubt anycourt would accept such filling as it's hastily and unprofessionally done. Anyway it's like this party don't hear what was done to Obinna Uzor of Ihiala by the court on same Certificate issue, this time if this is in court at all then the court might order for the party's deregisteration
Don't mind them, very annoying behavior
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by OKEMKPI: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Kingcalls:
Haba , when did we start righting NECO?? It was 2000... so when did ifeanyi right NECO?? How old is ifeanyi ?? The guy no go school na ...na trader im b na
We were in same class in secondary school,he dropped out after he failed jnr waec to join business.
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by iyimide(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
jlinkd78:
5 or 8 anyone knows it's likely a typo
Exactly
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

You are a mvmv man.

Why not answer the question and getat? undecided

Between you who cannot read properly to understand and me who's barely pointing out your buffoonery, one is left to wonder who the actual 'mumu man' is!

Like say na from my answer you wan pass get sense! Olotu!
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Obdk: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kingcalls:
Haba , when did we start righting NECO?? It was 2000... so when did ifeanyi right NECO?? How old is ifeanyi ?? The guy no go school na ...na trader im b na

Do you know his mother was a teacher..
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by Mydazz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Governor to be fighting over NECO certificate when their ancestor in Aso Rock was born before WAEC,......

But wait oh,..... NECO started in year 2000 oh
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
The political party no get name?

Abi the name of the poltiical party na poltiical party? undecided

Mumu report.
The Report Is A Nonsense Report Indeed.
They gave the case number..
But they cannot name the plaintiff..
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by olaniyilukman(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
If you want to know your history even before you were born more than urself or anyone else, join Nigeria politics
Re: Party Drags Ifeanyi Uba To Court Over NECO Certificate by SmartPolician: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Buddha3:

Between you who cannot read properly to understand and me who's barely pointing out your buffoonery, one is left to wonder who the actual 'mumu man' is!

Like say na from my answer you wan pass get sense! Olotu!

You didn't read the piece, ode!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.