Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him (42566 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Let him be! That's a man right there...
A real man. A man that can protect his women.
Not the half assed men that full obodo Nigeria.
It really shows why Africa is under developed.
AheadMarket:
Its a pity that your underage daughter was abused. But, you can't take laws into ur hands. Now you are going to be behind bars, for a long time.
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Same here bro cheesy I would've buried him in a grave filled with cement with only his eyes and upper skull outside so he can watch it solidify as his bones break to pieces cool
daddytime:
Way to go...
Perfect justice served.
I would have buried him alive...

Death to all paedos
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by Oluwaseun9898: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by RentAghost: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
ѕalυd dovarιcн cool

ΠΔ MΔΠ ΨΩU βΣ cool
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by obstead200(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2021
Humanoid01:
Badass father.

I can't imagine how much pain he must be going through right now. I can't justify murder, but the other guy probably deserved that fate.

Now he has given one toxic misandrist on this forum something to feed on.
as if sexually abusing a minor was not a big enough crime, the pervert went ahead to film himself doing it.

How can people be so depraved? He deserves to die joor
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by hammer567: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2021
bunto:
You seem more interested in defending the wrong doer. The father's deeds are not exemplary but they are understandable.
It's called crime of passion. How will he live with himself to know he couldn't protect his daughter?

It's African men that don't value their women o! Other races do! undecided
[quo
bunto:
You seem to be a paedophile in training.
How can you even defend this? Did you read the post at all. They found videos of him molesting the child that he took himself.

Olga check yourself o! You seem to have paedophilic tendencies.
te author=lexy2014 post=106100357]

At first u say that d report isn't complete. If it isn't complete, how did u arrive at d conclusion that "two wrongs don't make a right"? What are d two wrongs?

If u are saying d father killed his friend based on "accusations and claims", what then did he show d police as evidence in his friends phone? Or didn't u read d entire story?
[/quote]

U ARE A FOOL.

CHANGING YOUR MONIKER 1 MILLION TIMES, PROVES NOTHING.

I HAVE GIVEN MY PERSPECTIVE ON THIS.

IF YOU LIKE TALK TILL YOUR BLUE IN THE FACE, THAT ONE NO CONCERN ME AND IT CHANGES NOTHING.
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
hammer567:
[quo

U ARE A FOOL.

CHANGING YOUR MONIKER 1 MILLION TIMES, PROVES NOTHING.

I HAVE GIVEN MY PERSPECTIVE ON THIS.

IF YOU LIKE TALK TILL YOUR BLUE IN THE FACE, THAT ONE NO CONCERN ME AND IT CHANGES NOTHING.

am not sure what ur emotional outburst is all about but it doesnt answer d questiosn:

At first u say that d report isn't complete. If it isn't complete, how did u arrive at d conclusion that "two wrongs don't make a right"? What are d two wrongs?

If u are saying d father killed his friend based on "accusations and claims", what then did he show d police as evidence in his friends phone? Or didn't u read d entire story?
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by Nigra(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
If only they can continue this kind of punishment,not the justice system all the time..so sorry for the kids cry
Re: Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Good the Man should be released, he has done a good job wlh,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.