Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo (525 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo by MikePhilly(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Godspowerproject

So many people go through their daily lives casually and completely oblivious of what supernatural battle the devil and agents are waging against their destinies or why things seem to be going otherwise for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwGA2UomD1U

I experienced firsthand how spiritually competitive this life can be during a weekend misadventure where I could practically sense my dearest Holy Spirit abandon me after engaging a wrong ministry.

Fear and suicidal thoughts led to quick thinking and it struck me that I belonged to the breakthrough family-Winners Chapel, where there was access to the liberation mandate. I got materials I needed from my Pastor and engaged on a spiritual exercise.

God be praised, Day 3 of my spiritual exercise was the midweek communion service and it seemed that the Host of Heavens already told Bishop David Oyedepo of my case.

Putting Up A Fight Against the Forces of Unrighteousness.

I learned that it takes a fight to be listed as an overcomer and that the visa to heaven is given only to over-comers. “We can't overcome what we don't fight against, what you don't confront, you can't conquer. You are only empowered to become what you believe in“ (1Tim6vs11-12: Mark7vs20: 1Cor.9vs24-27: 2Tim4vs7-8: 1Cor.15vs9).

Nature of Sin
Sin blinds the eyes and mind of man to its consequences. 1Sam12vs3: Judges16vs16-21: Luke24vs31.

Spirit of rebellion/disobedience is a factor of sin. The only way to overcome the spirit of disobedience is to be endued with the spirit of obedience. Your obedience only adds value to you and no one else, same way your disobedience erodes your value. Every instruction from Heaven is for our own elevation. (Eph2vs2: Isa50vs4: Philipians2vs5-11: John10vs17-18: Prov9vs12: 1Sam15vs22-23).

Benefits of Godliness

It enhances revelation and revelation is what empowers believers for a flight. (Psa25vs14: Isa60vs1-3: Prov23vs23)

It secures peace, quiet and assurance. (Isa48vs22: Prov28vs1: Isa32vs17: Exo14vs14: Psa46vs10).

The Bishop rounded up with an admonishment to crave for righteousness before making the altar call stating “Salvation comes before Sanctification”.

Re: Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo by Tony4555(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2021
sad
Re: Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo by MikePhilly(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2021
God help you Tony

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Tell Angel Shocking Reason He Cant Date Her (video) / Bobrisky’s Ex-pa, Oye, Reportedly Passes On Days After Contracting COVID-19 / Regina Daniels Calls Out Jaruma, Cuts All Ties Following Hubby & Laila's Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.