Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Can I Make My Brazilian Hair Last Longer? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Make My Brazilian Hair Last Longer? (899 Views)

How Do I Make My Hair Soft / Latest Brazilian Wool Hairstyles For Cute Ladies. / How To Make Wigs With Closure Look Natural|longqi Hair Brazilian Curly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Brazilian Hair Last Longer? by lovenova: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2021
With that said, there are some hair extensions that will never meet your standards even with the utmost hair extensions care. If you wear Brazilian hair extensions, maintenance is very important to preserve your hairstyle and longevity. Now we will share with you some best tips to extend the life of your Brazilian hair extensions.

Having thick and long hair is a dream for every woman.Just like our skin, our scalp and 613 lace front wig need to be deep conditioned. Hope these hair care tips can make your lovely virgin hair extensions super soft, totally manageable and will make sure that your hair looks beautiful.
If you are a hair wearer, you sure know that your human hair weave needs care just as your own transparent lace wigs. Hair weave are always an on going trend. They not only make you look good, but also give your hair a beautiful volume that makes the on lookers go wow! Hair weave require some maintenance and care in order to get the best longevity from their store If they are good taken care of, they will always present a good state, such as a shiny and well curly appearance.
With that said, there are some hair weave that will never meet your standards even with the utmost hd lace wigs weave care. If you wear Brazilian hair weave, maintenance is very important to preserve hairstyle and for longevity.

1.When you comb the hair, please do it softly, it is better if you use a paddle brush or wide- tooth comb. Don't forget to brush the hair from the top to the bottom. You can hold the hair at the root while you combing to avoid tension.

2.When washing your best hair extensions, be very gentle. you will want to completely avoid rubbing the hair weaves together as you might normally do with your natural hair.Washing regularly is a must when you have extensions as the oil deposits on the scalp can cause damage to the extensions and also lead to infections.

3.Heat damage is real, people! Consistently using hot tools causes damage, breakage, and frizziness. Nothing can ruin supermodel hair like frizz!You can blow dry, straighten with a flat iron, dye with a hair dye, and style it as you would your own hair. Use heat in moderation. Do not use high temperatures.

4.If you shampoo last, the hair shaft is left a little pumped up for extra volume and it naturally creates a messy texture, while also ridding hair of any residue that could be preventing it from its full bouncy potential.
If this dries out your hair too much or leaves it too rough, try putting conditioner on the dry clip in extensions before your shower (moisture penetrates dry hair better than wet), rinse it out, and then shampoo.

5. Forbid the junk lining the shelves at your local drugstore. Often times, they’re packed with toxins and chemicals that can ruin your front closures or lace frontal before you even get used to your new do. Always use sulfate-free hair care infused with safe and effective ingredients to keep your hair looking flawless, lush and hydrated.

Have you ever thought why your weave hair does not last long enough? If the answer is yes then you possibly are not taking care of it in the right way. You must have thought about how you can inscrease the lifespan of your weave hair. In this article, we will have time to discussing about some tips to make our hair weave become more and more shiny and looks great.

(1) (Reply)

We repair faulty Stoning Machine in Lagos / Latest, Trendy Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For A Classy Look / Latest Beautiful And Casual Ankara Tops For All Ladies To Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.