Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East (3220 Views)

Asari Dokubo Boys As The Unknown Gunmen. Oyigboupdate, We See Your Handwork. / Zamfara No-fly Zone: We Suspect Helicopters Are Used To Take Arms To Bandits — P / Nigerians In Spain Protest Over The Killings Going On In Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Jamesbally: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOO! Fulani the lowest IQ people on earth is talking about intelligent. grin

Simple to think on how to survive on their own without relying or depend on other regions, Na wahala grin grin grin

It's only the North that can give BIAFRA their independence. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by ablejesus26(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Disablesatan aka ozu aburu ọnụ, can the devil tell undiluted truth??
I guess the answer to that question is capital NO!
Eziokwu aburo for onye nwụrụ anwụ.

Ozu!

I bu nno onye aburu onu ��.
I have never supported anything evil here maka abum nwa Chineke ne eziokwu ��.
The only problem here is that you are cursed to be enternal unfortunate,useless and stupid that's why you have problems with my hard truth.
Ozu aburu onu �.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Emergingnation(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Notasyouthink: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

I bu nno onye aburu onu ��.
I have never supported anything evil here maka abum nwa Chineke ne eziokwu ��.
The only problem here is that you are cursed to be enternal unfortunate,useless and stupid that's why you have problems with my hard truth.
Ozu aburu onu �.
Shame on you disablesatan aka ozu aburu ọnụ. Egbe eluigwe gba gbuo kwa ozu dika gị.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by ablejesus26(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Shame on you disablesatan aka ozu aburu ọnụ. Egbe eluigwe gba gbuo kwa ozu dika gị.

Chia ya fu gbuo gi ���.
Next time you want to seek my attention think twice�� for I will surely be here to hit that cursed coconut head of yours that can never attract anything good apart from bad luck, failure and misfortune with my hard Virgin truth ��.

Ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije ��.
Tueehh brainwashed smelly pig �.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Gambo004: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Arda1000:
U really have a point but inviting police is not an option,he might be working with them for all we know,best is to capture him bring him back to East and beat the truth out of him
Werey boi grin
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by PIMPAR: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Do u remember a thread I created at 12 midnight. How ESN were planning to attack and the next day they actually attacked the Okpanam police station and were killed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6703852/esn-planning-attack-okpanam-police

So u let's say we are the ones doing it. I'll then expose it and then get us killed.
Hence u guys have a wide mouth like your leader. This is bound to happen.
You don't owe any of these terrorists any explanation. We are solidly behind , continue to expose these terrorists group
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by FreedomArmy: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Do u remember a thread I created at 12 midnight. How ESN were planning to attack and the next day they actually attacked the Okpanam police station and were killed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6703852/esn-planning-attack-okpanam-police

So u let's say we are the ones doing it. I'll then expose it and then get us killed.
Hence u guys have a wide mouth like your leader. This is bound to happen.
you predicted attack on police station and it was carried by the people you were paying to carry out the attacks. If you really mean good why didn't you report to the police station and show them evidence of the planned attacks.
Guy its obvious you are sponsoring terrorism in the East because of little pay you are being giving by the powers that be.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by OyigboUpdate: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
FreedomArmy:
you predicted attack on police station and it was carried by the people you were paying to carry out the attacks. If you really mean good why didn't you report to the police station and show them evidence of the planned attacks.
Guy its obvious you are sponsoring terrorism in the East because of little pay you are being giving by the powers that be.

Lol. And I also bribed the people to be killed also right?
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by FreedomArmy: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. And I also bribed the people to be killed also right?
evidence are everywhere of the innocent people that the police killed and called them unknown gunmen
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oyigboupdate is arguably one of the terrorists terrorising the whole south east...

He should be called in for questioning..

Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Notasyouthink: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Chia ya fu gbuo gi ���.
Next time you want to seek my attention think twice�� for I will surely be here to hit that cursed coconut head of yours that can never attract anything good apart from bad luck, failure and misfortune with my hard Virgin truth ��.

Ozu nwuru anwu na gha ije ��.
Tueehh brainwashed smelly pig �.
point of correction, what am doing is not to seek your attention, I mean why will I do that when I know very much that you are nothing but a cursed ozu??

Am only telling the sane and intelligent nairalanders to be wary of disablesatan aka ozu aburu ọnụ dika gi. Because I know very well that nothing good can ever come from an eternally cursed ozu.

Brainwashed smelly ozu one nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by nabiz(m): 3:42am On Sep 24, 2021
richmond500:
I don't think he is a killer but he has a way of getting the news from Ipob.

That terrorist organisation has a lot of insiders that are double agent.
he may not be the direct killar but may sponsor young guy that do the killing.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by NGpatriot: 3:57am On Sep 24, 2021
See jobless ipoc miscreants attacking the messenger instead of facing the BiafraNISTAN Taliban JIHADI terrorists slaughtering their people and destroying their economy and towns and villages..

Bunch of bloodthirsty, barbaric and sadistic terrorists..

Death to ipobina Takuban Jihasi terrorists..

grin grin grin

Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by ablejesus26(m): 4:27am On Sep 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
point of correction, what am doing is not to seek your attention, I mean why will I do that when I know very much that you are nothing but a cursed ozu??

Am only telling the sane and intelligent nairalanders to be wary of disablesatan aka ozu aburu ọnụ dika gi. Because I know very well that nothing good can ever come from an eternally cursed ozu.

Brainwashed smelly ozu one nigeria grin grin grin

Oga shut up without me giving you attention you for don die throwaway ��.
I can never be caught tagging an eternally cursed thing like you that can never have business with anything good in life �.
No no no I don't have business with a dead cursed pig, unless you seek my attention,then I will come and multiply that curse you are carrying on your rubbish head by 7*��.

Cursed good for Nothing dead pig.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Notasyouthink: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga shut up without me giving you attention you for don die throwaway ��.
I can never be caught tagging an eternally cursed thing like you that can never have business with anything good in life �.
No no no I don't have business with a dead cursed pig, unless you seek my attention,then I will come and multiply that curse you are carrying on your rubbish head by 7*��.

Cursed good for Nothing dead pig.
Lol housefly takes itself as a bird grin grin grin

An eternally cursed smelly ozu thinks am craving for it's attention grin grin grin I've suffered
Bia ozu rere ure I can never seek for your attention because it's not worth it. All am doing is to sound a warning alarm for sane and intelligent people, including the gullibles to desist from anything that has to do with you disable satan aka eternally cursed irredeemable smelly ozu.

Onye abulu ọnụ ka ibu, ọ kwa nú ife iya bu lue mgbe ebighị ebi.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Tomek09(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
Jamesbally:

Oyigboupdate is a patriotic Nigerian, who loves his Eastern Region and Nigeria at large. He is doing an excellent job by EXPOSING THE LIES OF IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS. Oyigboupdate, wherever you are, God will bless you. Nigerians are solidly behind you.
[/s]
Rubbish talk.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by Tomek09(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You and who lives that animalistic and barbaric lifestyle?

Everyone can't behave so crude like ebonyians.

Mtcheew.
Oga rest. U no dey ever get point.
Re: Oyigboupdate: We Suspect You Over The Killings In The South East by ablejesus26(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lol housefly takes itself as a bird grin grin grin

An eternally cursed smelly ozu thinks am craving for it's attention grin grin grin I've suffered
Bia ozu rere ure I can never seek for your attention because it's not worth it. All am doing is to sound a warning alarm for sane and intelligent people, including the gullibles to desist from anything that has to do with you disable satan aka eternally cursed irredeemable smelly ozu.

Onye abulu ọnụ ka ibu, ọ kwa nú ife iya bu lue mgbe ebighị ebi.

If you don't seek my attention like an hopelessly cursed corpse that you are you will die��it's not contestible, without me you are nothing ��.

I am the only reason why you haven't sold this phone you stole and bought sniper to end this miserable life you are living �� if you do too much I will stop responding you so you can die untimely ��.
Ozu nwuru anwu ��.
Do anyhow and see if I will not send you to your early grave by denying you my most adorned attention ��.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Igbos Are Paying For The Corruption, Greediness And Criminality Of Azikwe- IPOB / Reactions As LP Supporters Queries Senator-elect Ireti Kingibe Over Missing LP L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.