Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) (26023 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by sharpsecret: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ikology:
When I said that there was no benefit of IPOB to Ndi Igbo, they will spring up there usual lie how ESN has been defending southeast and protecting us from Killer herdsmen. A propaganda taking too far. ESN was no where to be found when NSUKKA and parts of Ebonyi were attacked by killer herdsmen. They only bare their fangs when they see their fellow Igbos. We have lost more lives in Igboland due IPOB's propaganda and deceit.
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
if this is true she has sacrificed her life for Biafra and those who die in the struggle will not be forgotten....take heart bro for ur loss but Biafra is bigger than anyone....mother of all sit at home loading....Oct 21...
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by frankson1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
FreedomArmy:
We are asking a simple question and then you went off gear talking gibberish. Who supplies this guy with breaking news of hoodlums attacks in the south East. He can't claim ignorance of what is going on in the East.

This is the problem with your group. Who went off gear in the first place?
The post is about a lady who died as a result of the senseless and forced lock down but you turned it into heardsmen issue because as always, you and your group never understand issues.

It's not surprising because you never understood what he wrote.

You're right on this, no one can claim ignorance to the fact that ESN, ugm and Ipob are killing, causing troubles and making things even more difficult for the SE people.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by HustlePro: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
ogbeni mechie onu nsi gi there....tell me how ipob caused the death of this said woman...

Igbos will rather hunt you and your families for standing on their way to freedom...

Travel across the entire east and tell me who caused all the bad roads..

Get out of here... Ewu!
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
HustlePro:
God will punish you and your entire family.. what kind of souless animal is this bastard...? is it herdsmen that cause the death of this lady now? See, una go collect las las ... people will hunt you all down for this nonsense that you stupid bastards are causing in Igbo land today. They will hunt you all down one by one. I trust my people... Just wait till when people have had enough! wait...

You are only here because IPOB was mentioned. If it had been herdsmen who killed this woman, you would not be here. You and the fraudster who started this thread dont care about this woman, you only care about demonising IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
EmmyCC:

You failed to get his point. He is not supporting the herdsmen but saying that IPOB supporters always claim that ESN is protecting Igbo land but why is it that the only time we see ESN in action is when it has to do with enforcing sit at home or destroying properties of fellow Igbos and government infrastructure? We have not seen them stop killer herdsmen from attacking our people. Why?

I got his point very well. He feels so bad that this woman died from IPOB sit at home but he does not feel so bad about those killed by herdsmen in Nsukka and Ebonyi

That tells me he only started this thread to demonise IPOB

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by HustlePro: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

You are only here because IPOB was mentioned. If it had been herdsmen who killed this woman, you would not be here. You and the fraudster who started this thread dont care about this woman, you only care about demonising IPOB

May Amadioha strike you dead... Ewu!

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Wetin consign me, am not even an igbo man. I'm only telling the koko, Nigeria is irredeemable

You are next.

Period
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by GetMeRight: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emergingnation:
Which beat up?? can you provide the pictorial/video evidence of the said beat up!

More than beat up sef, one of them was actually killed by the angry residents and police so loved it that they refused to arrest anyone in connection with the murder
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Brimstone77: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
calyx:

Oga please stop spewing nonsense and dont mention Igbo in the same sentence with IPOB.
You IPOB guys are given to self-deceit. Most sane Igbo families do not and will never have any association with the useless entity.

Keep deceiving yourselves. Many of my guys that supported the Biafra cause are now washing their hands off it. If IPOB could go rogue so quickly with the level of brainwashing that has gone in there, Taliban would be a child's play compared to the havoc you guys would cause.

Most of us now appreciate the reason South-South became very hostile to matters concerning Biafra restoration. SE Igbos are now doing the same.

gather those your sane Igbo families and come to the east to protest against Biafra or ipob till then you are just a faceless impostor claiming Igbo.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Ikology(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
EmmyCC:

Did you listen to Simon Ekpa's broadcast last Monday? If you did you would understand that Ekpa's faction insists on sit at home and it's enforcement. Emma powerful them called off Ekpa them refused.
Secondly even with all you listed. It's so unfair to justify the fact that this woman was denied a fighting chance because of this nonsense.

That Ekpa guy has the backing of USA IPOB. IPOB DOS recently expelled Nelly Ofuegbu who is incharge of IPOB USA. Emma powerful and DOS are together. They are fighting for the soul of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by blackmanking: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor, hapu gidgiddy. Agwagom ya na ihe n'eme ya ka ona amaghi.

Ya na Nnamdi Kanu ga anwu onwu ihere.

nne gi,nna gi,umu gi na ndi ezi n ulo gi ga anwu onwu ihere

isee
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by EmmyCC: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

I got his point very well. He feels so bad that this woman died from IPOB sit at home but he does not feel so bad about those killed by herdsmen in Nsukka and Ebonyi

That tells me he only started this thread to demonise IPOB
How did you discern that he does not feel bad about those killed by herds men?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by EmmyCC: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
where are you from??

When was esn formed??

And how many "sabos"

Have you seen or heard ipob killed??

Mind you I'm saying this with no atom of regret...

"If you have ever in any way both through your actions or sabotage deliberately caused the death of any Igbo person be it ipob member or not, or your actions have in any way lead to the torture or killing of any Igbo person be it ipob member or not then you deserve what ever you get be it death" I believe every life is precious...

But some of you here when the Nigerian military kill innocent youths in the name of ipob then you rejoice but when unknown gun men kill the military you start saying rubbish as if the life of the military is any better than that if ipob...

He that kills by sward will die by sward.
The best thing here is that I don't even have to answer your questions because you agree with me that people are being killed because according to you they may have caused the death of an Igbo man and have been judged and convicted even if unfairly at the court of IPOB as so deserve the death sentence.
Then you are assuming I feel good about military killing IPOB unfairly, no I don't. But when military men are killed do you ever stop to think that a military man killed may have no hands in the so called death? Is life so worthless to you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by EmmyCC: 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
do you no that any body (politician) can empower anyone to destroy peoples properties just to tent ipob black??
Bro forget matter go to Twitter, go to the streets and any place you can meet IPOB members engage them and watch them celebrate the acts you called sponsored by others to dent IPOB image.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Babisha10(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why are you not criticising the herdsmen who you just admited are attacking communities in Nsukka and Ebonyi? Why only IPOB? You see the herdsmen who are killing people, burning down communities and raping women, but your only criticism is IPOB? That exposes you as a fraud

All these people who claim to care about Igbos so much when it comes to the issue of IPOB, but dont care much about Igbos when it comes to the issue of herdsmen, all make me laugh
I thought ESN was created to deal with herdsmen but right from the day they started operations I have never ever heard that a single herdsman have been confronted by them capital shame

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ojiofor:

What concern herdsmen with IPOB ordered lock down that killed a sick woman?
don't mind the brainwashed thing that calls himself gidygidy

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

If this story is true, and this woman died from lack of dialysis, then it was not the fault of IPOB. Here is why

A person who is receiving dialysis is not likely to die because they missed a dialysis appointment. Even if you miss it for two days, you're not likely to die. It is only when you have missed it for a prolonged period of time that you will start to feel bad and die from it.

If this woman died, it is not because she missed her dialysis appointment due to lockdown, it is because she was already in a bad way. Liver/kidney disease does not kill people in two days, it is a slow process.

Another thing I want to add is that the lockdown was suspended by IPOB over a month ago. If people chose to keep staying at home after IPOB had lifted the lockdown, then you dont expect IPOB to drag people out of their house
another stupid submission from a deluded ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why are you not criticising the herdsmen who you just admited are attacking communities in Nsukka and Ebonyi? Why only IPOB? You see the herdsmen who are killing people, burning down communities and raping women, but your only criticism is IPOB? That exposes you as a fraud

All these people who claim to care about Igbos so much when it comes to the issue of IPOB, but dont care much about Igbos when it comes to the issue of herdsmen, all make me laugh
we see their deception!!!
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by kingsceedon(m): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ikology:

My brother can you imagine? Their style is always order! You claim you are protesting using civil disobedience, yet your sit at home is an ORDER that has to be enforced.
Protests are voluntary, but that sit at order is mandatory.

See us see North Korea.

Illiterate fool, see how you're flooding a thread you created, you created a thread and started flooding everywhere with you stupid comments, allow the people to be the judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You are next.

Period

Wetin consign me, am not even an igbo man. I'm only telling the koko, Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Emergingnation(m): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

More than beat up sef, one of them was actually killed by the angry residents and police so loved it that they refused to arrest anyone in connection with the murder
All I am asking is for pictorial/video evidence, stop feeding on lies and propaganda by your infomous Fulani government....
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 2:48am On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:
In this century a region of well over 20 million inhibitants will be forced to lock down without exempting hospitals and medical personel incase of emergency they do not care about those who have special needs to survive daily.Taliban are angels and more civilised to compare with IPOB.
May IPOB's Biafra never come.Ise.
[/s]
Ala gbachie gi nti there. Anu mpama.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Ekealterego:

....and the crying continues. Do you need more tissues?

You are pained to the soul.
Your pain is just beginning ��.
Me always here to give niggies the hard undiluted truth �� anytime anyday twice on a Friday ��
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Ikology(m): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2021
BiafraInc:

You are a clown. Keep deluding yourself. Your post is meant for the illiterate fulanis that pay you N2,000 per day to post garbage here. Last monday and tuesday was a free day and there wasn't any sit at home anywhere. People went to their various places of work. Because of your lies against IPOB. may the soul of your dead one rot in hell, and may thunder fire you and your propaganda.

Otolo sagbuo gi dia!. Akpa Amy di ka agi. Usu you have amounted to nothing. Your death will be miserable. Onye mgbu.
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Brimstone77: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2021
EmmyCC:

The best thing here is that I don't even have to answer your questions because you agree with me that people are being killed because according to you they may have caused the death of an Igbo man and have been judged and convicted even if unfairly at the court of IPOB as so deserve the death sentence.
Then you are assuming I feel good about military killing IPOB unfairly, no I don't. But when military men are killed do you ever stop to think that a military man killed may have no hands in the so called death? Is life so worthless to you?
go through my previous comment,I condemned any unwarranted killing of Igbo man...

And I never said ipob killed anyone,the last time I checked ipob never admitted killing any body,yes ipob might celebrate the killing of the military by hoodlums that doesn't mean ipob killed them,are you going to tell me that because ipob celebrate the killing of the militaries by Boko Haram that ipob are Boko Haram??

It a theif kill your brother today and you received a news that same thief that killed your brother is been killed by police won't you be happy??

Since ipob are peaceful and can't kill the military killing them why won't they celebrate when some armed militia kill same military?
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by Brimstone77: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2021
EmmyCC:

Bro forget matter go to Twitter, go to the streets and any place you can meet IPOB members engage them and watch them celebrate the acts you called sponsored by others to dent IPOB image.
how are you sure those celebrating the news are ipob?

Same way I have been labelled an ipob member here on many occasions is same way you labelled everyone celebrating the destruction of people's properties...

Ipob stopped the sit at home since August how then can ipob celebrate the destruction of people's properties because they failed to sit at home??

Does that make any sense??

Ipob had on several occasions disowned and disassociated them selves from any criminal elements destroying people's properties but yet people like you will keep lumping it on ipob...
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by EmmyCC: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
how are you sure those celebrating the news are ipob?

Same way I have been labelled an ipob member here on many occasions is same way you labelled everyone celebrating the destruction of people's properties...

Ipob stopped the sit at home since August how then can ipob celebrate the destruction of people's properties because they failed to sit at home??

Does that make any sense??

Ipob had on several occasions disowned and disassociated them selves from any criminal elements destroying people's properties but yet people like you will keep lumping it on ipob...
Bro, I am from the SE, I live there too. Even while in school I had mates that were and are still stunch IPOB members. In the street where I live I know IPOB members, so I am not labelling anybody that I am not sure of. When a man's house was destroyed in Ohafia some months ago, renowned IPOB handles celebrated it and used it to warn other'Sabos'. Listen to Radio Biafra more often and hear some of the callers and moderators speak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.