Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini (3617 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by onyi25(f): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate and controversial lover boy, Saga, has finally reunited with his love interest, Nini.

Recall Saga didn't take the disappearance of Nini so well as he was spotted almost all through Wednesday morning shedding uncontrollable tears.

He continued banging on Biggie's door asking for her whereabout.

At some point he was almost ready to give up the game as he didn't care if his microphone was on him or not, he revealed that he didn't know what to do with his life in the house anymore.

Well, one can imagine the joy he feels now, having to finally reunite with Nini after 24 hours of torture.

While he was laying on the floor of the living room, Pere who heard Nini tiptoe back into the room quickly alerted Saga.

Saga rushing into the room found a sleepy Nini on the bed he shares with her.

He eventually joined her on the bed and his joy knew no bounds...

Visit site below for full update / watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-smile-on-sagas-face-as-he.html

Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2021
She's not his woman, saga is just been obsessed because she told him she has a relationship outside

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Kdon2: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2021
onyi25:
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate and controversial lover boy, Saga, has finally reunited with his love interest, Nini.

Recall Saga didn't take the disappearance of Nini so well as he was spotted almost all through Wednesday morning shedding uncontrollable tears.

He continued banging on Biggie's door asking for her whereabout.

At some point he was almost ready to give up the game as he didn't care if his microphone was on him or not, he revealed that he didn't know what to do with his life in the house anymore.

Well, one can imagine the joy he feels now, having to finally reunite with Nini after 24 hours of torture.

While he was laying on the floor of the living room, Pere who heard Nini tiptoe back into the room quickly alerted Saga.

Saga rushing into the room found a sleepy Nini on the bed he shares with her.

He eventually joined her on the bed and his joy knew no bounds...

Visit site below for full update / watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/bbnaija-smile-on-sagas-face-as-he.html

Mad lover grin
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Saaraalyn20: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Sagamumu undecided
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Jerryherd: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2021
sad

This one would stalk Nini till death after the show, Saga the obsessed Mario

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by OG1BABY(f): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by money121(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Lol with the woman that has another boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2021
Odonyor
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Intersexxsherry(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2021
I think love can be found anywhere so you guys should leave him Alone. If he gets evicted, am sure he can sort himself out. The thing wey dey worry una na envy and not minding your business .
As if when they send una to that place, you won't do the worst.
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Intersexxsherry(f): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2021
What controls this world is Love and not money and we find love in unexpected places so quit that talk, he should focus on 90mil then go find love.. My dear, sometimes it just happens.
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by sammybest889(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
I swear d babalawo wey swear 4 saga don give him life 2 Christ

Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Flora2Sweet: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm Saga saga... i don tire for your mata..
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by MufasaLion: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bloody weak man. A fvcking simp.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
I think love can be found anywhere so you guys should leave him Alone. If he gets evicted, am sure he can sort himself out. The thing wey dey worry una na envy and not minding your business .
As if when they send una to that place, you won't do the worst.

LMAO

Envy? Nope. Even a lady wouldn't do half of what that fool is doing in that house. An also no, only foolish mam would do what that simp is doing in that house. Saga is clearly a man that can never be entrusted with something important because his weaknesses is known already. A man doesn't show his weaknesses.
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by ukaface(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
Now I can boldly call him a simp.
The guy annoys the shit outta me.
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by Polyol(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
I can't blame saga cos I've been there and I dare not say I can't ever be there again. I'm no redpill and I'm no simp. I'm just someone who loves with all his heart. I'm not scared of heartbreak anymore, I'll feel the brunt if it comes and I'll move on when the time comes too. I'll never stop loving exceptionally.
Re: Bbnaija: The Smile On Saga's Face As He Finally Reunites With His Woman, Nini by lildush(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
This guy is an ass hole

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Beyonce And Her Family At Tina Knowles' Wedding! / #YBNL Olamide’s Manager Acquires New Ride Worth 10M (see Photo) / Checkout Inside The Luxury Maternity Suite Where Kim K Gave Birth To Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.